getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Post your random thought at the moment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=422203)

Leland 06-15-2023 03:56 AM

Slaves discipline and punish themselves using masters as intermediaries, guiding them with their behaviour and reactions and clear hints towards the control they want.

Masters are dared of finding the right way to thrill the slaves, it's a puzzle, and reports are feedbacks to improve this skill. They feel pleasure in being worshipped as important and in charge because able to decode those not-so-hidden desires.

Slaves are in charge and active. Masters are passive needy tools.

Slaves are masters. Masters are slaves.

Azyliux 06-19-2023 01:57 AM

I've noticed a common trend when talking to some subs (not all), that part of their attraction towards submission/pain/humiliation/bondage/whatever is that it helps them "focus" on their immediate body or experience, pulling them into the present. And that this helps as an emotional release valve to calm their mind and bring a sense of peace.

I find it so interesting that this seems to overlap with some of the concepts of mindfulness that also seeks to bring the focus of the mind to the present, and to the current sensations, and also has a similar objective of calming the mind and bringing a sense of peace.

Is kink another form of mindfulness? Should mindfulness self-help books recommend getting spanked to bring ones mind to the present? Perhaps!

Azyliux

herpderp42 06-19-2023 02:37 AM

Flies have too much stamina... How can I slap them if they refuse to ever land?!?

Leland 06-19-2023 03:29 PM

Quote:

Is kink another form of mindfulness? Should mindfulness self-help books recommend getting spanked to bring ones mind to the present? Perhaps!
I was thinking something similar few days ago.
Science has proven the benefits of meditation but the subconscious mind hates the idea with all its might and genes.
Mainly for two reasons: the mind only does what makes it happy and what is socially acceptable and productive.
Very few people really meditate and among them, very few do it without a selfish reason.

Self-bondage is definitely a form of meditation that satisfies the mind, maybe it's even a cheat:
- Generates pleasure thanks to our kinks. Cornertime without accessories is way less desired and effective. Pain and pleasure focus the mind on the present and the body, so there is no boredom, that is the tool the mind uses to force us to do things and escape silence.
- Is socially accepted, kinda, because someone else tells you to do it. It's way harder to start it on your own.
Like when at school we were able to study a book per day because the teacher and society told so, while in our free time we become lazy bastards unable to speak or read.

As i said in my previous random thoughts, slaves discipline themselves using a master as an intermediary.
Humans are weird animals. We can really use or hidden powers or energies only when someone else orders us to do something with the promise of a reward we want. And we call this discipline. But I think the real impossible discipline would be the opposite: the ability to do boring useless stuff on your own for long times. Meanwhile, self-bondage is a good enough and affordable path to peace. No idea why they don't teach it in schools.........

Quote:

Flies have too much stamina... How can I slap them if they refuse to ever land?!?
Silence your mind, big bear, until you stop existing. Then the world will stop existing and so the fly. Done! Fly vanquished!

Azyliux 06-23-2023 04:21 AM

"When one door closes, another one opens."
— Alexander Graham Bell

I'm trying not to look back at the door in longing; just to learn from my mistakes. And I can already see the open window. I hope.

pluky 06-27-2023 10:25 PM

One week without cumming nor any ruins !

OffbeatDivine 06-27-2023 10:37 PM

Why do we park on driveways, but drive on parkways?

Azyliux 06-28-2023 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5144455)
One week without cumming nor any ruins !

Congratulations!

pluky 07-12-2023 10:57 AM

I miss ladies exposed already.

lurker54321 07-13-2023 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pluky (Post 5158937)
I miss ladies exposed already.

Same, you found a new site to use for that kinda fun?

pluky 07-14-2023 10:19 AM

There was a time where reading a part of a BDSM story involving someone resorting to using their safeword wouldn't have meant much to me, that was before I ever got involved in DS dynamics and I only had fantasies. Today I caught myself getting so very emotional about such a moment in the story, I could really empathize with the sub character, I knew how that was intended to feel like, I had tears in my eyes.

pluky 07-16-2023 01:47 AM

I dread inspections, they always make me feel so vulnerable when I'm not in control.

pluky 07-17-2023 12:21 AM

At times verbal control feels like walking on a landmine.

Thifr 07-18-2023 01:33 AM

I always want to eat industrial food after an orgasm. It really gets on my nerves 🙄

Thifr 07-18-2023 10:51 AM

I'm booooooooooooriiiiiiiing 🙄