getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Bust my balls (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=401312)

Kiton 05-03-2021 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchGayDom (Post 4364182)
While I await a opponent, have another 30 to assist the warm up

30 done to start my busts for today did them as medium hits, maybe you’ll get your opponent today

DutchGayDom 05-03-2021 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiton (Post 4365038)
30 done to start my busts for today did them as medium hits, maybe you’ll get your opponent today

Let's hope so, for now, have another 20, hard with a spoon :D

Kiton 05-03-2021 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchGayDom (Post 4365067)
Let's hope so, for now, have another 20, hard with a spoon :D

20 more done those stung a good bit
Thanks

tomasz.rodent 05-03-2021 10:48 AM

do 20 busts from me, as you prefer

exhib1 05-03-2021 11:13 AM

If you want to try a different type of ball bust, try this which is something I posted on Kinktalk for someone who was into ball busting/cbt
I did also post an album on kinktalk (same userid) with a couple of pics to show what it looks like.

Give it a try

Get a flat piece of wood about 2 foot long and about 1 foot wide or similar. Dinner place mat works great too.
Then get some bricks or heavy items like large books.
then Find a surface that is just the right height to rest your balls on. You will probably need to tie some string around top of balls to keep them in place.

Put the piece of wood on balls, and then gradually place the bricks/books on it.
The closer to your body the more of the weight you will feel.
Add the bricks/books slowly so you really feel the increase in pressure.

For added fun make sure you edge for a while first so almost ready to cum. Then the weight will make you explode nicely. I managed 12KG total weight before i had to remove them

tomasz.rodent 05-03-2021 01:06 PM

@exhibit1 that is really a nice task

@kiton extra 20 busts for you :P

DutchGayDom 05-03-2021 09:47 PM

And have another 30 from me

Kiton 05-04-2021 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomasz.rodent (Post 4365287)
do 20 busts from me, as you prefer

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomasz.rodent (Post 4365468)
@exhibit1 that is really a nice task

@kiton extra 20 busts for you :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchGayDom (Post 4365766)
And have another 30 from me

Did all of these in a row as medium hits got a nice ache going from them, thanks guys

Kiton 05-04-2021 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exhib1 (Post 4365309)
If you want to try a different type of ball bust, try this which is something I posted on Kinktalk for someone who was into ball busting/cbt
I did also post an album on kinktalk (same userid) with a couple of pics to show what it looks like.

Give it a try

Get a flat piece of wood about 2 foot long and about 1 foot wide or similar. Dinner place mat works great too.
then Find a surface that is just the right height to rest your balls on. You will probably need to tie some string around top of balls to keep them in place.

Put the piece of wood on balls, and then gradually place the bricks/books on it.

For added fun make sure you edge for a while first so almost ready to cum. Then the weight will make you explode nicely. I managed 12KG total weight before i had to remove them

Ok, so reading over this it reminded me of something, I’ve actually done something really similar to this that I had forgotten about but rather then wood I placed my tied balls under the edge of the toilet seat then added weight to that, as you said the closer to your body the more you feel the weight it actually is a pretty good way to squeeze/ crush your balls, I’m sadly short on time atm but I’ll do this again for you tomorrow (hopefully) and let you know how much weight I could take

DutchGayDom 05-04-2021 10:03 PM

Have another 30 from me

Anyone who is up for the single ball team bust challenge against me?

Kiton 05-05-2021 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchGayDom (Post 4366640)
Have another 30 from me

Anyone who is up for the single ball team bust challenge against me?

Changed it up a little today did these with a shoe medium hits put a nice little ache in my balls

Tbh I’m actually kind of surprised no ones taken you up in the challenge, i mean you’d both give me 100 busts to do (5 sets of 20) in one go, my balls are kind of glad lol but still I’m a little surprised

DutchGayDom 05-05-2021 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiton (Post 4366888)
Changed it up a little today did these with a shoe medium hits put a nice little ache in my balls

Tbh I’m actually kind of surprised no ones taken you up in the challenge, i mean you’d both give me 100 busts to do (5 sets of 20) in one go, my balls are kind of glad lol but still I’m a little surprised

Me to.

And have another 30

Kiton 05-05-2021 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DutchGayDom (Post 4366894)
Me to.

And have another 30

Keeping me sore today lol, kept with the shoe but tied my balls for this round, thanks again

Kiton 05-05-2021 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by exhib1 (Post 4365309)

Give it a try

Ok so I did this today used the toilets lid to set the weights got up to about 15-17ish lbs (my scale isn’t the best lol) scooted up to more less right over my balls, held it for about 30 seconds before I had to lift it up, thanks for reminding me about this it’s kind of a fun way to do things

tomasz.rodent 05-05-2021 10:40 AM

30 additional busts from me :P