getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   31/f Denial Thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400502)

poiuytr 03-08-2021 01:57 AM

I ll add 3 days

add 3 days.
Besides, with the jeweled buttplug in you, you are supposed to go to a forest/woods and undress totally. You can carry some dress with you only if you are able to put inside your pussy. Remaining dress will be buried from you before continuing the dare. Then go for a 30 minutes stroll in the forest in the cold, turning away from buried dress. After 30 minutes lay down on the ground, you can have 4 edges, then you can take dress from your pussy, and return to the point where you buried the other dress.
Hope you will be able to do it. let me know if you should modify something

beof95 03-08-2021 03:31 AM

Here just to add 3 more days, have fun :)

redcamel 03-08-2021 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by princessjessie (Post 4315050)
Ill let you deduct 40 days in exchange for 40 days of wearing a skirt with no panties ;)

I was planning to give you two days of reduction, if you, laying naked on the floor face down and eagle spreaded, convince your Owner to make you edge with her heeled feet, once with the right and once with the left one.

But I'll have to delay it for later, since I'm pretty sure that wearing skirts commando is so an usual thing for you that I feel I must balance Jessie exaggerated kindness ;). So add 3 days of denial.

mandie 03-08-2021 08:05 PM

Time to get serious

Hi Kinkerbell - I think it is time to get serious. If you do this you get one month. If you fail you get 2 months added.

For this.....

Go to a local pool hall with a friend. Find 2 guys to play with and after a bit offer to make the game more interesting by offering one article of clothing for each game lost. If naked, they get to keep your clothes unless you are willing to "earn them back" with an oral arguement. That would be your choice.

Have fun!

Kinkerbell 03-08-2021 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandie (Post 4315952)
Hi Kinkerbell - I think it is time to get serious. If you do this you get one month. If you fail you get 2 months added.

For this.....

Go to a local pool hall with a friend. Find 2 guys to play with and after a bit offer to make the game more interesting by offering one article of clothing for each game lost. If naked, they get to keep your clothes unless you are willing to "earn them back" with an oral arguement. That would be your choice.

Have fun!

That means I just have to win the pool game for best possible outcome. No loss of clothes, and a month reduced

Master_of_humiliate 03-08-2021 10:50 PM

As first wear a sexy outfit as underware a thong.
Edge at home in the thong with clamped nippels in front of an open window.
Say out loud after each edge I am a horny needy denial slut.
Put a vib in your pocket, a plug in your ass and the dildo in your pussy.
Drive to a clothing store.
While you drive search you place where you can edge again. You will edge with the gearshift of the car. You are naked only the thong is on his place.
When you arrive the place ask a stranger at best a women where you can buy here sexy thongs. Say thank you and give her or him a kiss and grab her or his ass.
Bevor you allowed to go in the store sit on a park bench or something else with spread legs and edge an other time.
In the store search you an other thong to buy. Go in the changing room and edge again through the thong. Edge again with your vibe and moaning a little bit.
After each edge slap your pussy 25 times with your hand.
Now clean the dildo and the vibe while you give them a blowjob
Now "loose" your thong in the changing room. And buy the new one.
At the next day you will go back to the store and ask about your forgotten thong.
At the way home and the next day you edge again naked In you car the place must each time an other.
Wear the next day a skirt again with nothing under it.
When you don't get it back you get 3 days days of denial.
When you get it back you can reduce 2 days.

Master_of_humiliate 03-09-2021 04:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Master_of_humiliate (Post 4316023)
As first wear a sexy outfit as underware a thong.
Edge at home in the thong with clamped nippels in front of an open window.
Say out loud after each edge I am a horny needy denial slut.
Put a vib in your pocket, a plug in your ass and the dildo in your pussy.
Drive to a clothing store.
While you drive search you place where you can edge again. You will edge with the gearshift of the car. You are naked only the thong is on his place.
When you arrive the place ask a stranger at best a women where you can buy here sexy thongs. Say thank you and give her or him a kiss and grab her or his ass.
Bevor you allowed to go in the store sit on a park bench or something else with spread legs and edge an other time.
In the store search you an other thong to buy. Go in the changing room and edge again through the thong. Edge again with your vibe and moaning a little bit.
After each edge slap your pussy 25 times with your hand.
Now clean the dildo and the vibe while you give them a blowjob
Now "loose" your thong in the changing room. And buy the new one.
At the next day you will go back to the store and ask about your forgotten thong.
At the way home and the next day you edge again naked In you car the place must each time an other.
Wear the next day a skirt again with nothing under it.
When you don't get it back you get 3 days days of denial.
When you get it back you can reduce 2 days.

It's not three hours to post again. But it's an additional to this dare.

You have said it's to much edging and you afraid that you cum.
So you can choose.
Play 5 min with your naked nipples, play 5 mins with the plug in your ass, give your dildo vib or something other an blowjob or edge.
Only the first edge and the in the changing room must be done. And the thong must be on while you do this.
I hope this makes it better.

pain slut joe 03-09-2021 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mandie (Post 4315952)

For this.....

Have fun!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinkerbell (Post 4315965)
That means I just have to win the pool game for best possible outcome. No loss of clothes, and a month reduced

I think some clarification is needed from mandie; i understood from her dare that if you do the task, you get one month added, but if you fail, you get 2 months added....

loopback 03-10-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinkerbell (Post 4315033)
https://www.amazon.com/Avidlove-Baby...-11&th=1&psc=1

This is the one I wore, minus the panties

Hot damn! That one looks even more sheer than the VS one mandie linked. I’m very impressed.

What other sheer or revealing clothing do you have?

beof95 03-10-2021 04:43 PM

adding 3 more days to the count

Kinkerbell 03-10-2021 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 4316811)
I think some clarification is needed from mandie; i understood from her dare that if you do the task, you get one month added, but if you fail, you get 2 months added....

Wut? That makes no sense... Why'd a dare add time. The reduction is obviously implied.
Quote:

Originally Posted by loopback (Post 4317209)
Hot damn! That one looks even more sheer than the VS one mandie linked. I’m very impressed.

What other sheer or revealing clothing do you have?

I have another lace babydoll, in pink, but not as revealing. Usually black are the most sheer. Also got a couple of lace robes. And blouses (meant to wear with a top or even bra underneath)

pain slut joe 03-10-2021 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinkerbell (Post 4317509)
Wut? That makes no sense... Why'd a dare add time. The reduction is obviously implied.

I have another lace babydoll, in pink, but not as revealing. Usually black are the most sheer. Also got a couple of lace robes. And blouses (meant to wear with a top or even bra underneath)

just thought adding ONLY a month was a benefit for you (versus adding 2!)

redtiger 03-11-2021 03:58 PM

Deduct 2 days because you seem nice

pain slut joe 03-11-2021 10:18 PM

last addition from me was on the 8th so time for a few more;

add 3 day please.

Master_of_humiliate 03-13-2021 10:01 PM

I will add 3 days again.