getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   NFL Bets (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392138)

Anonymos404 10-24-2020 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katv (Post 4170989)
My ass aches, and I’m wet all the time, and I can’t do anything about it because another forfeit was giving up orgasms for the week. This has been the worst loss ever lol

So do you want to edit then or just do our normal?
Who knows maybe they will start to tank and we can get you a nice sore and gapping ass like mine

Katv 10-25-2020 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 4171299)
Stakes accepted, need to do that daily until next game. Looking forward to next video with pins and spanks — maybe you will be thankful for the PAC the more often they lose as it gives you more video material! :-)

EDIT: to summarize stakes this week:

- while kneeling, 25 spanks to each inner thigh (same spot each spank), each cheek, and balls / clit using a heavy wooden spoon while loser has 2 clothes pins on tongue and 1 on each nipple (clothespins tied together from tongue to nipples for the spanking). Spanks to be accomplished daily until next time Packers play...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymos404 (Post 4171357)
So do you want to edit then or just do our normal?
Who knows maybe they will start to tank and we can get you a nice sore and gapping ass like mine

Both of you had better be ready, because I know the Texans suck lol

pain slut joe 10-25-2020 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katv (Post 4172080)
Both of you had better be ready, because I know the Texans suck lol

What cums around, goes around! If I remember last season’s packer bets correctly, you paid in the end!

loserhasto 10-25-2020 12:40 PM

anyone interested in betting on seahawks vs. cardinals tonight? i'll take the seahawks, dm me if interested :)

Katv 10-25-2020 01:06 PM

It may come around someday, but not today lol. 35-20, y’all!

SissyJuliette 10-25-2020 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katv (Post 4172507)

Just wait 2 weeks ;)

pain slut joe 10-25-2020 03:14 PM

Quote:

This slut is denied probably another month at least, so that will be awhile, hopefully spanks are yours next week!

Anonymos404 10-25-2020 05:34 PM

Quote:

My poor ass hole...maybe we'll get you another week next game

pain slut joe 10-25-2020 10:13 PM

Quote:

Monday's task accomplished to start my week!

While kneeling, 25 spanks to each inner thigh (same spot each spank), each cheek, and each ball using a heavy wooden spoon. 2 clothes pins on tongue and 1 on each nipple (clothespins tied together from tongue to nipples for the spanking). This was a little tricky as i tied pin on one nipple to 1 on tongue; pin on other nipple to the 2nd pin on my tongue, and tied them with limited freedom restricting my movements as it would pull the pins on both tongue (OUCH!!) and nipples at same time. Spanking with pins tied was much more difficult, looking to see where i was spanking also added pressure on pins... I could not spank s hard as usual, but I imagine, by the end of the week after 6 more times before Pack plays (and loses!), I will have perfected this! Already looking forward to Your PH video after next game!

Stakes for next week's game?

Katv 10-26-2020 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymos404 (Post 4172730)
My poor ass hole...maybe we'll get you another week next game

Hm, Vikings don’t seem to be doing so well, so I think I’m safe for another week ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pain slut joe (Post 4172914)
Monday's task accomplished to start my week!

While kneeling, 25 spanks to each inner thigh (same spot each spank), each cheek, and each ball using a heavy wooden spoon. 2 clothes pins on tongue and 1 on each nipple (clothespins tied together from tongue to nipples for the spanking). This was a little tricky as i tied pin on one nipple to 1 on tongue; pin on other nipple to the 2nd pin on my tongue, and tied them with limited freedom restricting my movements as it would pull the pins on both tongue (OUCH!!) and nipples at same time. Spanking with pins tied was much more difficult, looking to see where i was spanking also added pressure on pins... I could not spank s hard as usual, but I imagine, by the end of the week after 6 more times before Pack plays (and loses!), I will have perfected this! Already looking forward to Your PH video after next game!

Stakes for next week's game?

I think this week we’ll add this: I’ll tie my tits tightly before spanking/clipping them and you’ll tie your balls us tightly before spanking them.

knat_2 10-26-2020 04:45 PM

anyone up for a bet tonight? I think the bears will win.

kik nkoda

Anonymos404 10-26-2020 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katv (Post 4173543)
Hm, Vikings don’t seem to be doing so well, so I think I’m safe for another week

At least you haven't added or modified ours yet

Sissymjohnson 10-27-2020 08:50 AM

Bets?

I have some alone time Saturday night and I’d like to make it interesting. Anyone up for a wager on a game between now and then? Maybe a college game? Who wants to bet a faproulette or a web tease? Kik me!

Katv 10-27-2020 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anonymos404 (Post 4173986)
At least you haven't added or modified ours yet

Honestly, I’m not sure what else to add to our bet :p I just enjoy the thought of your poor ass stretched and sore for weeks and weeks at a time~

Fei Long 10-27-2020 11:33 AM

Haven't really had time to follow the season thus far, but always down to bet on my Vikings. Anyone interested, and if so, what kind of stakes do you want?