getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Let me verbally humiliate you! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=352141)

Flutterfae 10-08-2018 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3449381)
Silly flutterfae, you're supposed to pick one. <3 It's okay, I know how hard reading can be for little dollies~ Would it be easier if I just told you what to pick?

Huffff. NO. That'd be dumb. ...Bully sounds fine maybe I don't know I can't decide >~>;; aaaah gosh my cheeks are burning up already. Yes bully that or condescend.

...that's two not one I know.

....bully is fine.

KittenLicks 10-08-2018 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flutterfae (Post 3449387)
Huffff. NO. That'd be dumb. ...Bully sounds fine maybe I don't know I can't decide >~>;; aaaah gosh my cheeks are burning up already. Yes bully that or condescend.

...that's two not one I know.

....bully is fine.

Aw, having trouble deciding there, fuzzyhead? I guess you're not used to thinking for yourself. You're all in a flutter because you want to be bullied, and teased, and condescended all at the same time and your subby little head just can't cope. But that's alright, sweetheart, that's what I'm here for, to think for you. After all, I can't let my little dolly thinking she's anything more than property, now can I? <3

Spoiler:
Thanks for stopping by my thread, cutiepie. ^_^ Gosh, I love you. <3

Flutterfae 10-08-2018 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3449392)
Aw, having trouble deciding there, fuzzyhead? I guess you're not used to thinking for yourself. You're all in a flutter because you want to be bullied, and teased, and condescended all at the same time and your subby little head just can't cope. But that's alright, sweetheart, that's what I'm here for, to think for you. After all, I can't let my little dolly thinking she's anything more than property, now can I? <3

Spoiler:
Thanks for stopping by my thread, cutiepie. ^_^ Gosh, I love you. <3

aahsheeshiloveyoutoo ohmygoodnessohgosh >\\\\\\< okay hiding forever now hhhnn X//x

LegLuvr 10-08-2018 11:46 PM

Repost

Hey again Kitten, I loved the first one so much, and I saw you doing seconds, so I will happily take another one, degrade me this time ;) 💜

KittenLicks 10-09-2018 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BondageLisa (Post 3448488)
I'll try some condescension. Nothing is off limits but keep in my a little princess like myself is not much for strong language.

Hello there, princess. <3 Thank you for waiting so long, you've been so good and patient for me, and I'm ever so proud of you for knowing that little ones shouldn't be around strong language. This thread really isn't for little girls though, so be a dear and scoot along now. Make sure you cover your eyes if you see any bad words on the way out, okay, sweetie?

Spoiler:
I'm sure everyone is always telling you this, but your website is great. ^_^ And thanks for policing my thread while I was sleeping! Darn people making kitties cry!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LordEdward (Post 3448491)
i would like to get bullied
you can say whatever nothing is off limit i have no serious likes

Your username is Lord Edward but all I can find in your posts is stories of how much you like to hold your pee for others. I don't think anyone that's seen you squirming on the spot and trying not to make a puddle would call you lord. Though I don't think I'd call you anything, I'd just tell you to keep holding and laugh.

Spoiler:
Wow, I -love- your albums! Omorashi is such a fun fetish. <3

KittenLicks 10-09-2018 12:40 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Okay, I'm up to date and the thread is going to be opening in a moment. Before it does, though:

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3448497)
I'm leaving this cat here to watch the thread. Don't let the cat down.

https://unfowarsdotcom.files.wordpre...ead1.jpg?w=560

Thank you for your patience, everyone. <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pussywhipped (Post 3448559)
I'd like to, and deserve to be degraded and bullied (choose one or do both). Please be very very mean.

No limits.
If you'd like to know any personal information shoot me a pm. You can then expose me in here for what I've told you.

Thanks!
Can't wait to see what you come up with.

http://static4.bigstockphoto.com/thu...2/45761404.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 (Post 3448578)
All right, waited for the backlog to clear like a good girl :3
Gonna copy my post from before here.

I'm back for more xD Bully me this time, same limits as before. I secretly want to do all the dares I've posted, it's even gonna be my birthday soon for the couple that mention birthdays.

https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/t/cryi...d-49325596.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuss (Post 3448612)
Please, bully me. I have no special limits.

https://hotemoji.com/images/emoji/g/1gqjxj81kssn2g.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissyboy96 (Post 3448623)
I wish if the backlog is cleared then I can be degraded.. I don't have special limits... It's degradation after all

Attachment 8336

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer (Post 3449382)
Saw that it was closed, but I figured I'd throw in my post in case it opens back up!

I'm for bully.
No limits other than pictures, family, and that kinda thing.

My humiliation usually focuses on sph, cfnm, and not being allowed to cum.

Attachment 8335

For the record, the way this is working is that I do 5-6, then open requests, wait for 5-6 to come in, then close requests and do those. If I start allowing requests when I'm closed, I'll get overwhelmed again. I've seen you around, and you're actually a pretty cool person, so I hope you understand. <3

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegLuvr (Post 3449414)
Hey again Kitten, I loved the first one so much, and I saw you doing seconds, so I will happily take another one, degrade me this time ;)

Attachment 8337

I have added the status of the thread in the first post. If that says it's open, feel free to post, otherwise, please wait. Everyone will get a turn eventually. <3

Skyrim-explorer 10-09-2018 12:44 AM

Oh, okay. Sorry!

Is there a way to try again?

KittenLicks 10-09-2018 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer (Post 3449462)
Oh, okay. Sorry!

Is there a way to try again?

Sure! Feel free to wait until it's open in 5-10 minutes, then post again. I've got no problem with that, even if you just quote your original post. ^_^

Skyrim-explorer 10-09-2018 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KittenLicks (Post 3449465)
Sure! Feel free to wait until it's open in 5-10 minutes, then post again. I've got no problem with that, even if you just quote your original post. ^_^

Awesome, thanks!

Skyrim-explorer 10-09-2018 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skyrim-explorer (Post 3449382)
Saw that it was closed, but I figured I'd throw in my post in case it opens back up!

I'm for bully.
No limits other than pictures, family, and that kinda thing.

My humiliation usually focuses on sph, cfnm, and not being allowed to cum.

Says it's open now!

NoPantsKayla 10-09-2018 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Throwaway2018 (Post 3447890)
I'm back for more xD Bully me this time, same limits as before. I secretly want to do all the dares I've posted, it's even gonna be my birthday soon for the couple that mention birthdays.

Sorry for being late last time around, been waiting like a good girl <3

Pussywhipped 10-09-2018 12:55 AM

My apologies for being late last time. I kind of scrolled past your post quickly because I was too eager to get going and thought the part with the cat was a sig (Hope the poor thing is feeling better).

Anyways, quoting my original post:
I'd like to, and deserve to, be degraded and bullied (choose one or do both). Please be very very mean.

No limits.
If you'd like to know any personal information shoot me a pm. You can then expose me in here for what I've told you.

Thanks!
Can't wait to see what you come up with.

amethyst353 10-09-2018 12:59 AM

I would like to request just one more bully. It's not like I'm eager for another one or anything... I just want to make sure you aren't bored. That's it :D

wheelsoffeathers 10-09-2018 01:00 AM

If I am able to be humiliated again I would like to

Bully/humilate please.

I enjoy being fat and like eating.

of course, ignore if you get too many or if this is too cheeky to go again.

KittenLicks 10-09-2018 01:14 AM

I'm happy for people to go again! I'll take one or two more, then close it again. Seems there's quite a few repeats this time, so I'd prefer if the last ones are people that haven't had one yet. :D

Not that I don't love you cuties coming back for more. <3