getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Pussy Punishment (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=235201)

Charlie_02 06-09-2022 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Blue (Post 1922869)
Pussy Punishment

Hello girls..so you want to be punished do you? Well, since I have not been able to find my slave girl yet I am craving to give out some pussy punishments to some worthless sluts who deserve to be degraded. No anal...no denial..I'm only assigning dares that will punish your dirty cunt the way I see fit.

To receive a dare just comment below. There are 4 varying degrees of dares that I will assign: Easy, Medium, Difficult, and Extreme. Simply state which degree of dare you wish to receive and I will pm you your dare. I will also ask you to send me a full, detailed report at the end of the dare so be sure to do that once you are done.

So who wants their pussy punished?

i would love a medium punishment please

painslut24 06-10-2022 08:58 AM

extreme please, i have a high pain tolerance so really make it extreme please

cherry_blossom 06-16-2022 08:09 PM

I'll try difficult please

BabyJu 06-17-2022 04:32 AM

I would love a medium one please Sir ^^

Little-blue 06-30-2022 07:10 PM

I would like an easy one please

Bunnygirl 07-13-2022 03:29 PM

I'll try a medium one please :)

kittycanvas 07-21-2022 06:49 PM

Medium punishment, please.

Secretsluts 07-24-2022 02:51 PM

Quote:

Pussy Punishment

Hello girls..so you want to be punished do you? Well, since I have not been able to find my slave girl yet I am craving to give out some pussy punishments to some worthless sluts who deserve to be degraded. No anal...no denial..I'm only assigning dares that will punish your dirty cunt the way I see fit.

To receive a dare just comment below. There are 4 varying degrees of dares that I will assign: Easy, Medium, Difficult, and Extreme. Simply state which degree of dare you wish to receive and I will pm you your dare. I will also ask you to send me a full, detailed report at the end of the dare so be sure to do that once you are done.

I’ll do medium please

Lolasub 07-29-2022 12:24 PM

I would like a Medium please.

Like: spanking, edging, begging, nipple play, clit play, clamping
Dislike: anal, body writing, humiliation,
Limits: Public, permanent, blood, poo, pics of Face, Modification, needles, Food,

NaughtyRose 07-30-2022 01:49 PM

Difficult please

Kittyari 07-31-2022 01:27 PM

Please medium Sir

pet Play, pose training, impact play, marks but not permanent (for example bruises), crotch rope, punishment, figging (pussy and anal), light humiliation, nipple play, nipple/ clit pain, instructional mastrubation, pussy play/ torture,(self)bondage (but I’m just a beginner)

Dislikes/ limits:
Illegal, famili, Publicity, outdoor, excrements

whore4u 08-06-2022 06:31 AM

could i get an easy-medium dare sir?

Roberta50 08-07-2022 10:07 AM

I will take a difficult punishment please sir

Hecky 08-07-2022 10:32 AM

Punish me sir. I deserve a difficult one, ive been a naughty girl

Mmaya 08-17-2022 12:14 PM

Quote:

Pussy Punishment

I’d like the medium …