getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Humiliation Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=26550)

HannahBrown 03-12-2024 05:54 AM

You will be nude and tied up by your wrist and ankles for 3 hours

Messy_diaper 03-15-2024 01:37 PM

Buy a news paper walk around in public with it when no one if looking stick a page into your underwear repeat this until the whole papers in your underwear.

SkoobaSteve 03-15-2024 01:59 PM

Go find a public bathroom, park so it’ll be a 10-15 min walk to it. Wear the tightest jeans you can get on. When there, go into the men’s room, stand at a urinal and piss yourself. Then make the walk back in your piss soaked pants.

MessFanatic 03-15-2024 09:36 PM

You’ll do the same but with messy items. Walk with 3 cans of baked beans in your hands and tie or tape the bottom of your jeans. After you dump them in walk home with the cans still in your hands so people know what’s in them. Send me a report or pics if it isn’t against limits

I’ll be in my maid outfit or bunny outfit (your choice)
Pref something messy or cum related

dareNovice11 03-15-2024 09:37 PM

Shave everything below your eyebrows and find at least 3 liquids like syrup, mustard, mayonaise etc. Also get a pie. Now, near a window with open curtains (as close as you dare) start pouring the liqiuds over yourself. When you're done, pie yourself in the face. Now do 20 jumping jacks in front of the window before cleaning.

HarleyWetJeans 03-16-2024 01:05 AM

For the next three days you cannot take any clothes of when you go to pee.

MrPaul 03-16-2024 02:14 AM

Strip till you're completely naked. Write "SLUT" on yourself with a red sharpie in twenty different places of your choosing. Only then may you put your clothes back on for the rest of the day.

randomperson12 03-16-2024 04:12 AM

Put two eggs, one in the front, one in the back, in your underwear give your self a wedgie and then for 1 hour(change this to suit what you can do) just carry on with your day as normal if they crack do not get changed to the time is up.

Aneri 03-16-2024 04:16 AM

Take 4 Pictures completely naked in different humiliating poses and use each one as a phone wallpaper/Lock Screen switching them every week

randomperson12 03-16-2024 04:24 AM

That's against my limits so feel free to DM me with another dare,
For you find a body writing dare and complete it, keep it on your skin for the rest of the day(Make sure it's hidden)

Erinyes 03-18-2024 02:22 AM

Get your bladder nice and full, wait til you're squirming and then go on a walk away from your home that's a little less than half as far as you think you can make it. At that distance, you can either find somewhere to pee or keep holding til you get home. If you choose the latter, you can pee normally at home, no further consequences. If you fail and wet yourself, or if you pee at the halfway point, you must piss through your underwear 7 times in the next week

Sissyboy705 03-18-2024 02:51 AM

tie up your cock. No put a little bit of toothpaste on it. Now lightly slap your cock 5 times
now edge. Repeat.
Hold the edge.

Erinyes 03-18-2024 12:01 PM

I don't have a cock, which is very clearly stated in my sig. No dare for you

Twinkfag 03-18-2024 12:04 PM

Make ur favorite snack and put it into ur underwear and give urself a hard wedgie. Stay in the wedgie am until u have to piss and piss through ur underwear

Erinyes 03-18-2024 12:06 PM

Piss is in my limits, maybe this was meant for the person before?