getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   Diaper Slavery Bet (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=312497)

Sissytl 01-14-2024 12:03 PM

Anyone want to make a diaper slave bet on the football games today?

Sissytl 01-19-2024 04:48 PM

Anyone interested in a diaper slave bet. We will play battleship best out of 3 to decide the diaper slave.

My kik: tld178263

SissyDiaperSlut 02-17-2024 11:28 AM

Anyone up for an abdl/regression bet?

The two players play a game of battleship to determine the winner and loser. The loser immediately put on a diaper and a abdl outfit and must wear diapers for a week, then the players play again only this time the loser has to tell the winner the location of two of their ships. They keep playing games until the loser wins one. Each time the winner wins a game they get to pick something off of this list and the length of time that the loser is in diapers increases by another week. All rules last for as long as the loser is in diapers.

- winner may diaper check loser whenever they want
- loser may only drink from a bottle or sippy cup while at home
- loser may only watch tv or entertainment rated G
- loser must install a parental control app on their phone and/or computer and give winner the controls
- when at home loser may only wear abdl clothing or have their diaper exposed
- loser has a bedtime of 10:00 (each time this is picked the bedtime moves back an hour to a max of 8:00)
- loser must color at least one image or drawing a day
- one meal a day must be baby food

If the players run out of rules they can stop or if they want to keep going they can set their own rules for future games

littlelukas 03-22-2024 12:33 PM

Winner gets to pick a full ABDL outfit off an online store of losers choice (clothes, diapers, toys, w/e) that the loser must buy.

Every ship the loser fails to sink is $5 the winner gets to make them spend.

After the first game, keep playing until the loser of the first game wins a match. After first match loser has to tell winner where 2 ships of winner's choice are. All unsunken ships go towards the loser's budget. Maximum of 5 games.

In addition loser has to do the following based on number of games they lost. (These are cumulative.)

1 loss: bedwetting training, loser will sleep in diapers for 1 month, no getting up dry
2 losses: winner can pick a hypno file loser must listen to every day to help with bedwetting training
3 losses: Loser has to suck on a pacifer every night
4 losses: add another month to the the bedwetting training
5 losses: Budget doubles and loser gets 2 more months of bed-wetting training

https://battleship-game.org/en/id56997590

BabyMatt 05-09-2024 02:50 PM

anyone up for a simple one?

here:
both play 1 game to determine loser (loser is now the winners diaper slave/ baby for 3 hours)

winner and loser keep playing till loser wins. Loser provides the location of 1 ship.
every loss doubles the time in slavery/babyhood.

example: 1 loss:3 hours
2nd loss: 6 hours
3rd loss:12 hours

and so on! during this time the loser must follow any and all rules or tasks sett by winner within limits!
Kik in sig if interested!

AdultBabyDiapeLoser 05-16-2024 10:15 AM

Loser immediately admits they are a baby and changes into a diaper.

Winner then chooses 4 of the following:
1. Loser makes any changes to their profile as dictated by winner.
2. Loser is winner's baby slave for 1 month.
3. Loser has to wear diapers until they negotiate release from winner.
4. Loser also serves the winner's diaper time if they lose any future bet on this thread.
5. Loser has to post a bet of winner's choice to this thread at least once a week until someone plays against them. The bet need not be fair.
6. Play one more game. If loser loses, then loser is winner's baby slave until winner let's them grow up.

I lost a bet, so happy to accept any disadvantage, as severe as you decide appropriate.

MaggieRaeX 05-29-2024 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissytl (Post 5381631)
Anyone interested in a diaper slave bet. We will play battleship best out of 3 to decide the diaper slave.

My kik: tld178263

I'll play this with you!

Loser immediately admits they are a baby and changes into a diaper.

Winner then chooses 4 of the following:
1. Loser makes any changes to their profile as dictated by winner.
2. Loser is winner's baby slave for 1 month.
3. Loser has to wear diapers until they negotiate release from winner.
4. Loser also serves the winner's diaper time if they lose any future bet on this thread.
5. Loser has to post a bet of winner's choice to this thread at least once a week until someone plays against them. The bet need not be fair.
6. Play one more game. If loser loses, then loser is winner's baby slave until winner let's them grow up.

SissyDiaper231 06-06-2024 02:34 AM

I’m in to play any game why not

kl95 06-07-2024 05:01 PM

Game is battleship, loser is the winner's diaper slave for 3 hours for every ship not sunk. Punishment can be negotiated, PM me for a game.

kl95 06-15-2024 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kl95 (Post 5529461)
Game is battleship, loser is the winner's diaper slave for 3 hours for every ship not sunk. Punishment can be negotiated, PM me for a game.

Would be down for this or another bet, pm me if interested