getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   100 (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=324172)

MarvHarvey 12-30-2017 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvHarvey (Post 3095971)
My Christmas GROUP Challenge did not attract much interest, but two players did jump in and do it* (10 needed for team points!).

AND
WedgieBondageBabe Also did the other two Merry Christmas tasks - nasty ones too! So she completes the solo challenge. One of them was with many attempts! Wow! Score a point for her! (Sorry I didn't notice it sooner, I was traveling for a week, and not checking all messages.

Marv
*https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=23431

MarvHarvey 12-31-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt: (Post 3072164)
Challenges

MarvHarvey - spend 100 mins counting how many deepthroats I added to Cassandra's thread

I finally counted these. It wsa tricky sometimes because of the chatter and the mant small amounts, but I think it was - ta da da -

28,424 + 51 Special deepthroats

Quote:

Originally Posted by IceMaiden (Post 3072689)
Instead I challenge you to 100 minutes doing something you enjoy while resting. Hope it gets better soon!

Thank you!
After a crowded holiday season, I finally found time (after spending a good hour boosting someone's battery because they couldn't do it properly - GRRRR!! when you live in the Great White North....) to spend 2 hours sitting by the fire with a nice drink (or 2 or... ) and a book I have been trying to read for a long time.

Matt: 12-31-2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvHarvey (Post 3100518)
I finally counted these. It wsa tricky sometimes because of the chatter and the mant small amounts, but I think it was - ta da da -

28,424 + 51 Special deepthroats

thanks, I wasn't sure if you would accept that one lol

Wedgiebondagebabe 12-31-2017 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarvHarvey (Post 3098466)
AND
WedgieBondageBabe Also did the other two Merry Christmas tasks - nasty ones too! So she completes the solo challenge. One of them was with many attempts! Wow! Score a point for her! (Sorry I didn't notice it sooner, I was traveling for a week, and not checking all messages.

Marv
*https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=23431

I thought I had to to also get the team point... ooops... I think I quit wfm for awhile those were tricky.

MarvHarvey 12-31-2017 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt: (Post 3100522)
thanks, I wasn't sure if you would accept that one lol

I wondered for a while....
I was interested in the answer. And I am not sure it is 100% accurate. I might have dropped or added a number somewhere, but it is very close.

MarvHarvey 12-31-2017 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe (Post 3100558)
I thought I had to to also get the team point... ooops... I think I quit wfm for awhile those were tricky.

I hope it wasn't looking like that to everyone! That would scare 'em off! You may want to quit, but you can do the easy one I offered in the challenge above if you want the point.

IceMaiden 12-31-2017 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt: (Post 3076025)
ohhhh In which case I'll challenge you to 1000 spanks to your boobs to the beat of Jingle Bells :D

This is done! It was actually quite hard to count while trying to stay with the beat!

Quote:

Originally Posted by maleforyou (Post 3083138)

IceMaiden - I challenge you to spend 100 seconds using your Hitachi Wand (on the setting you like most if applicable) without reaching orgasm/edge. If you fail you can change the settings until you manage 100 consecutive seconds. You then can't use it again for 100 minutes. Also congrats on reaching 100 points (bit late but hey-ho).

Also completed.

I had 2 tasks left that I just ran out of time for before the thread ends due to lack of time over the last couple of weeks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matt
spend 100 minutes writing a kinky version of the 12 days of Christmas.

I tried this and was just completely stuck and gave up pretty soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sain
Draw and color picture(s) of animals for 100 minutes, then show off your art in a public album.

I managed 30/100 minutes, although this is one I will stilll probably finish after the new year/the thread has ended.

Sain 01-02-2018 10:46 AM

Congratulations IceMaiden, I believe you won!

I just want to apologize for dropping off the map in this thread without telling anyone. It was fun for awhile, but I eventually lost interest a couple months in. I'm not going to look through the thread and count my score, but I was probably between 90-95 points.

PrincessJessica 01-02-2018 11:45 AM

Ah, I ran out of time for my three remaining tasks after all. Just a shame that this ended at an inconvenient time for me.

Quote:

Write "100 Challenge" on your body somewhere in large font so that someone could have the potential to see it
NoviceChemist - Even though this is quite easy as it's without a time limit I just didn't end up doing. Sorry.

Quote:

Go up and down 100 steps with one knee locked out straight. That leg may not be bent until you have gone up and down 100 steps in one session. There must be at least 5 steps in each flight for them to count
MarvHarvey - Attempted and got about halfway until I bent the leg accidentally, oops. A few choice words uttered at the stairs there :p It's a fun little frustrating task though if I had more time I would have re-tried.

Quote:

List 100 cross dressing items/clothes you would wear
IceMaiden - I'll probably still do this one though as I was quite looking forward to fake shopping :o

Just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who gave me tasks, completed any of mine or otherwise contributed to the thread. It's the first thing I'd got involved in on GetDare and it was sure a lot of fun; both the interesting tasks I attempted but also attempting a bit of creativity of my own. Hopefully, I'll see plenty more of you all again over the year and congrats IceMaiden!

IceMaiden 01-02-2018 04:50 PM

Thank you Sain and Maleforyou!

I had a lot of fun doing this and getting to know new people as well as interact more with those I already knew. Big thanks to everyone who gave me tasks and completed mine and of course to Aimee for creating the game.

Heart 01-03-2018 10:00 AM

Sorry i got really distracted but i hope the game was fun! I'll try to make new creative threads often but can't usually fully participate with my busy schedules!!!!

MarvHarvey 01-03-2018 12:51 PM

This was a very very good idea Icy, and not your first.

I don't know what else to say except that when I was wondering about this and some others of your threads (many of which I missed, a few I joined) it makes me wish there was a function to be notified when certain people start new threads - because you would be my first selection for my notification list.

TrisPrior 01-03-2018 05:15 PM

I am joining by doing 100 nipple spankings.

EnigmaticBunni 01-11-2018 11:31 AM

sorry i faded out. The end of 2017 and beginning of 2018 have been very bad for me

Wedgiebondagebabe 07-25-2018 06:24 PM

The game is not running right now
Because we all know someone is going to post after trying to enter...

This was fun and a lot of the task were easy to do, maybe another game would be started if you have time!