getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Self Bondage (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=41701)

Py_Bpss 01-29-2014 08:12 AM

First set up a camera, either to take pictures every so often or video if need be (higher setting like take a picture every 3 minutes this is for you later.) Next roll 2 dice add that many marshmallows to that ass of yours. We must prepare your diaper next, every inch of the inside either needs to have icy hot or duck tape, the tape is facing the sticky side toward your skin so it will be hard to get off when your done, and put the diaper on. Take saran wrap and wrap your feet. Lock your hands either behind your back or put a collar on and lock them to the collar in front, with your release a room away (or if you just need a time roll 10 dice, one minute for each dot that shows up.

PM if you need to modify something or you fail

mission69 01-30-2014 01:19 PM

take a plastic hanger and put it in your ass, then tie a rope from the near end of the hanger to your head and make it tight so your head has to stay bent back without pulling on the hanger, then tie each hand to one of your balls and stay like that till you crawl across your house

JosephDaftPunk 01-30-2014 01:22 PM

Do anything you can to heat the room. Get dressed, put on as many items as possible. When you are done, duct tape your legs completely and handcuff your hands behind your back. Ballgag and bindfold yourself. You are free to release yourself only after you have peed twice.

But wait, theres more! After you released yourself(The ballgag and the blindfiold must stay on), do anything you can to cool down the room. With your windows closed, get completely naked and this time handcuff your hands in front. You are free to go after you spank yourself 100 times on each nipple and edge 5 times.

Hope you like it. Please make mine long, hard, painful even interactive if you want.

daremenow 01-30-2014 04:20 PM

I'll try me best to make this as good as possible. I want you to strip completely naked and get some rope ready. Give yourself a small enema that you can hold for, let's say at least an hour. Then insert something in your ass. Preferably a plug or similar. You need to be as uncomfortable as possible. Then i want you to tie a rope to each ball and tie one to each ankle. You will want to leave a little slack because you will be hogtying yourself so your legs and therefor your nuts will be stretched. You will also need to blindfold and gag yourself if you can. Your goal is to cum twice in that hour. You won't be able to use your hands! If you don't cum twice you will be punished. So pm me. If you manage to cum more than twice you can give me a punishment. Make sure you set a timer. And after you get out of the hogtie if it's not in your limits you need to lick up the cum. I really hope you can old that enema. Also rub some icy hot or toothpaste on your dick. Please make mine extreme.

JosephDaftPunk 01-31-2014 04:38 AM

Put a belt tight around your waist, then tie one end of a rope to the belt on your stomach and lead the other end through your legs (crotchrope) and then through the belt at the end of your back. Then sit on your ankles while kneeling and tie the rope to your tied and crossed ankles as tight as you can. Put handcuffs or whatever wrists restrain on to your hands and fix it to the rope from belt to ankles. Now gag yourself with a scarf nice and tight before you put your wrists into the handcuffs on your crotchrope. The key or whatever you need to free yourself should be as far away as possible and put some clothes on top of it. Now you have to go thru al the stuff and each movement will pull on your crotchrope.

timthekid 01-31-2014 12:43 PM

Crossdress however you want. Tie you underwear in a wedgie position standing tie the rope you tied to your underwear to the roof or somewhere high tie you feet crossed together and your tie hands behind you back. Stay like this for 1 hour. And try not to fall

JosephDaftPunk 01-31-2014 12:56 PM

Tie your cock and balls up as tight as you safely can, wrap the shaft, and separate the balls and then tie them to stretch down from the base.

Then hogtie yourself in a manner you can escape and try and hump the floor to orgasm. You have 20min to make it otherwise no cumming for a week.

wedgieslave17 01-31-2014 05:26 PM

Wear a dress And tie Your arm And legs

Only have belts

bd3d 01-31-2014 05:31 PM

Insert 4 ice cubes into your ass and tie yourself to a chair, you can only leave once all the ice cubes have melted.

Jcderp 01-31-2014 05:35 PM

Put some tooth paste on your dick and around your anus, then put yourself in a wedgie. Tie yourself to a chair for at least 20 minutes like that
For bonus points: wear a bra and makeup

JosephDaftPunk 02-01-2014 04:35 AM

Do anything you can to heat the room. Get dressed, put on as many items as possible. When you are done, duct tape your legs completely and handcuff your hands behind your back. Ballgag and bindfold yourself. You are free to release yourself only after you have peed twice.

But wait, theres more! After you released yourself(The ballgag and the blindfiold must stay on), do anything you can to cool down the room. With your windows closed, get completely naked and this time handcuff your hands in front. You are free to go after you spank yourself 100 times on each nipple and edge 5 times.

RebekaD 02-01-2014 07:56 AM

Put on your girliest underclothes (panties and bra assuming you have both). Now tie yourself into a frog tie and have your arms bound behind you however you can. (a gag or blindfold may be added if you like). You must edge 5 times like this. if you can reach with your hands tied to masturbate then you can otherwise do it by rubbing against different things in your home. You may not edge twice with the same object (hands included). Once you've done the 5 edges you can cum and then untie yourself.

Cibo2000 02-01-2014 03:12 PM

Tie your legs in a tight frog tie, handcuff yourself tie your handcuffs to your bed frame and put the key to your handcuffs on the floor next to your hands, stay like that for 20 minutes then get free

bigsurprise 02-01-2014 06:14 PM

Handcuff yourself, freeze the key. Then pinch your niples with clothespins.
Wait 1 hour then blindfold yourself and get the ice
Wait till its melted and you can rekease yourself

Combobreaker 02-02-2014 08:06 AM

Blindfold yourself, put yourself in a jocklock wedgie, handcuff yourself, then go to bed, you're not allowed to unlock yourself before the morning comes.

Limits: Family/friends, Public, Pics, Cam, messy, Anal

Pretty light on equipment.