getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Exposure/Blackmail Bait Thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392186)

Trenrem34 06-08-2021 12:59 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are specified in signature. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 1 month.

I consent to being exposed temporarily.
yes

I consent to permanent exposure
Yes

Switcherino 06-08-2021 05:02 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are illegal, financial, pain, permanent damage, scat. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is not specified

yes

Yes

kik, lexbreda1

BoyToy92 06-08-2021 05:42 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are illegal, marks, shit/cum swallowing, financial, and extreme pain The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is negotiable.

Yes

For now, no. I might change my mind.

My kik is BitchBoi92

SwitchDae 06-08-2021 09:40 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are in my signature below. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 1 week.

Yes.

No - might be negotiable.

MooseBear99 06-09-2021 12:53 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are illegal, marks, shit/cum swallowing, financial, and extreme pain The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is negotiable.

Yes

Yes

My kik: BearM988

I am a submissive Asian male. Love being humiliated, exposed, and raceplay.

bunnybunny 06-09-2021 08:35 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are in my signature. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 1 day.

Yes

huiy 06-09-2021 09:05 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. No limits. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 1month.

Yes

Yes

KIK
hottentott86

Kalo1099 06-09-2021 11:31 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 1 month for now.

Yes

no - at least not yet

Hguy73 06-11-2021 12:42 AM

I am in. Kik is adpam7. 18 male.

Dskywere 06-12-2021 08:13 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are listed in my blog entry. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is a week for now.

Yes

Yes

meandezu 06-12-2021 10:09 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are in my signature. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 1 week.

Yes

no

Slavebart84 06-12-2021 09:04 PM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are specified in signature. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 1 week.

yes

Yes

kik brentuden

Londontwink 06-13-2021 04:19 PM

I consent to this my Kik is faggotwhoreslave my Skype is live:jobuckston my snap is slutytwink22

Bobc02 06-13-2021 04:24 PM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are in my signature. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is 1 week.

Yes

Yes

Ramasover 06-15-2021 12:50 AM

I consent to being blackmailed. My limits are stated in the signature. The maximum length of time I wish to be blackmailed for is a month (or more)

Yes

Yes