getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The cunt-tits busting thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=269136)

CherryChocolate 07-21-2016 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orihimefanboy (Post 2327131)
a choice! 50 with a wooden spoon covered in hot sauce to your pussy or 200 hard hits with the bristle side of a brush to your pussy <3

But for SxyVirgina 50 flicks to your clit

Quote:

Originally Posted by Izon (Post 2328176)
Everyone in right now do 50 strokes with a hairbrush on your pussy.

Because I chose the brush over the hot sauce spoon, I decided to these two together. You didn't specify which side of the brush you wanted us to use, Izon. So I decided to do 200 with the bristle side and your 50 with the back side.

My clit is now throbbing, pussy lips red and burning warm to the touch. I feel like there's fire between my legs. My pussy is definitely swollen and warm, but I didn't find the pain unbearable in any way. My pussy liked the treatment, though, as the backside of the brush ended up wet with my pussy juices.

I still find that the phone charger cord was the most painful one so far.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fox90210 (Post 2326759)
Hi girls. I know, you are desperate for some pain. Use a fly swatter and hit each tit 10 times very hard. I hope, your tits have a nice colour after this.

Quote:

Originally Posted by fox90210 (Post 2328318)
Use a belt and hit each of your tits 20 times.

I did these two together. That hurt a lot. My tits are sensitive to begin with, but I have been wearing a tack bra a lot lately because of one my threads - making my tits very sore and extra sensitive. So these two tasks definitely hurt more than all the spanks to my clit and pussy combined. I know have bright red marks. I think some of them will turn into bruises. Ouch!

CherryChocolate 07-21-2016 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outrider75 (Post 2328821)
The reduction wasent ment for breaking the rules, I'll go back and edit my post to say that in the spoiler. If you are willing, please "finish" the rest of the spanks from the last spoiler

Oh, I'm sorry this silly slut misunderstood. 20 extra spanks to my poor, swollen clit is now delivered. Thank you.

LivvyF36 07-21-2016 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outrider75 (Post 2328212)
You may claim ONLY ONE of the following.
(Yes, only kik and Skype are valid, no other means count with this post...)

If you have spoken to a MALE on kik or Skype within the last 24 hours of reading this post
Spoiler:
-10% spanks

If you have sent sexual pictures or videos to a MALE on kik or skype within the last 24 hours of reading this post
Spoiler:
-20% spanks

If you have NOT spoken to a MALE on kik or skype within the last 24 hours of reading this post
Spoiler:
You really should get out and make some new friends XD +200 spanks with a WET wooden spoon to your clit while you sit butterfly style

Ps. Don't open this last spoiler
Spoiler:
You little rebel! Since you DONT follow rules, +100 WET wooden spoon spanks on your clit STANDING legs apart. Should've of listened, tisk tisk tisk NO REDUCTIONS FOR THESE SPANKS

This also VOID ALL REDUCTIONS for the other spoilers above

I am a lesbian, so I don't really talk to guys, so I got 200, then I opened the spoiler (idk why, bad idea) so I got a total of 300 to my clit, the first 100 weren't bad, but after that, it got really red and a little swollen, then after 200 it hurt real bad, especially after all the spanking it got yesterday, so I couldn't finish the last 100, I am accepting punishment of all types from anyone, I am very sorry

Outrider75 07-21-2016 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LivvyF36 (Post 2328846)
I am a lesbian, so I don't really talk to guys, so I got 200, then I opened the spoiler (idk why, bad idea) so I got a total of 300 to my clit, the first 100 weren't bad, but after that, it got really red and a little swollen, then after 200 it hurt real bad, especially after all the spanking it got yesterday, so I couldn't finish the last 100, I am accepting punishment of all types from anyone, I am very sorry

I'd say your punishment is to finish the rest of the spanks as soon as you can. If you need to wait till tomorrow that's fine, I expect a report when you do finish them

LivvyF36 07-21-2016 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outrider75 (Post 2328850)
I'd say your punishment is to finish the rest of the spanks as soon as you can. If you need to wait till tomorrow that's fine, I expect a report when you do finish them

Anything else? I have plenty of toys and I did finish them already, I just couldn't do them all last night, I had to wait till this morning

Jaro 07-21-2016 12:25 PM

@LivvyF36: Do you have rope? If you do, I think you should sleep with a tight crotch rope with a knot on your asshole, your pussy and your aching clit. Good night!

LivvyF36 07-21-2016 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaroface (Post 2328879)
@LivvyF36: Do you have rope? If you do, I think you should sleep with a tight crotch rope with a knot on your asshole, your pussy and your aching clit. Good night!

I don't know what a crotch rope is, and I have two extra shoe laces, that's all as far as rope goes

Jaro 07-21-2016 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LivvyF36 (Post 2328880)
I don't know what a crotch rope is, and I have two extra shoe laces, that's all as far as rope goes

Google it and get some rope. It's cool. ;)

LivvyF36 07-21-2016 12:49 PM

I guess I could try that, but my pussy lips and clit are super swollen still

OriTheOwl 07-21-2016 01:03 PM

10 rubber band snaps to your clit make sure to pull back the rubber band as far as you can and hold it for 10 seconds before letting go

trenho 07-21-2016 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate100 (Post 2328449)
Ok, I've finally finished my day, I'm super glad I didn't try to be brave and sign up for more. I've learnt that I apparently suck at cannon, and definitely regretting not talking to a male on kik. I'm so thankful for the less evil spanks though, I just wish that rule had come up before some of the snaps.

1 day here was definitely enough though, good luck to all the girls still doing it.

tecnically you should ask to leave, wait 24hours hoping that 3 guys will not deny you...:p

Quote:

Originally Posted by LivvyF36 (Post 2328725)
I was pretty good at cannon, I got it in the 8th try, but my clit wishes I got it earlier, thanks for all the fun guys, I am definitely surprised at how creative and evil you guys can be, maybe give me a little break today

sure, you can do the rest tomorrow, they can be done when you girls wants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth (Post 2328777)
I'll play for 3 days with a limit of 100

edit: intended to write 1 week

brave girl! add 50 to each tit, 85 on pussy and 15 on clit. Use a wet wodeen spoon.

for all the other girls:
add 100 to each tit. Use a wooden ruler or a spoon

MasterMichaelNY 07-21-2016 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate100 (Post 2328449)
Ok, I've finally finished my day, I'm super glad I didn't try to be brave and sign up for more. I've learnt that I apparently suck at cannon, and definitely regretting not talking to a male on kik. I'm so thankful for the less evil spanks though, I just wish that rule had come up before some of the snaps.

1 day here was definitely enough though, good luck to all the girls still doing it.

Denied, unless you can find a female replacement. Yea I know I suck, but you have to make the thread interesting, and a bit of a challenge.

LivvyF36 07-21-2016 04:15 PM

Am I supposed to do the ones that were assigned before I joined also? Because if so, I'm a little behind, I think I joined on page 3 or 4

Kate100 07-21-2016 09:59 PM

Oh shit, I completely forgot I had to ask to leave when I signed up. I guess I'll request to leave now then. Also just checking, I don't have to do any of the punishments while my request is processing right?

LivvyF36 07-21-2016 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kate100 (Post 2329577)
Oh shit, I completely forgot I had to ask to leave when I signed up. I guess I'll request to leave now then. Also just checking, I don't have to do any of the punishments while my request is processing right?

I don't think you would, doesn't sound fair to me