getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Video Game Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91011)

master timo 09-25-2013 07:04 PM

every time you lose eat your cum

gears of war

KinkieMarks 09-25-2013 07:23 PM

Every time you get hurt at all, add 1 spank. If you die, add 50. At the end, add up all the spanks and spank yourself that much.
My game is killing floor.

ShadowInTheDarkness 09-25-2013 08:38 PM

Don't go to the bathroom for 3 hours, and drink plenty of fluids, so you really want to go to the bathroom. Then play killing floor. Either multiplier or single (I prefer multi, but up to you) and play on farm (if there's no good farm servers, you can play on another map if needed). Also the difficulty must be at least HARD.

Firstly you must play until a you win or a game over, playing normally (not going to the bathroom though!) so it resets to wave 1 (if you joined during wave 1 then start immediately). Now for the game:

During a wave you're not allowed to leave your PC (you'd get killed anyway =p), and the second every round finishes you must run to your bathroom, touch your toilet and run back before you can go to the trader. If you died during that round, you must also start to pee [into the toilet], but the split second any pee leaves your body, stop yourself immediately. After that you can go back to your PC and go to trader. If you win the game (beat the boss after all waves) you can go to the bathroom :D well done!. If you're entire team dies you must start peeing yourself on the spot, after 1-2 seconds of peeing stop, and play another round until you win! If you lose 3 times in a row, pee yourself completely, and you must wear your buttplug while you sleep tonight.

Enjoy :D. (Love your avatar btw :D, Madoka is great!)

My game is League of Legends/Smite/Crysis 3

BabyGirlAsh 09-26-2013 12:24 AM

On LOL you must get 10 kills for every 2 deaths you have :) if you don't by the end of the game you must edge for every kill under you are :) have fun

I'm playing (trying to) black ops 2

Anybody want to teach me how to play?
My psn is babygirlash88

DanHenceworth 09-26-2013 03:04 AM

if youi end a game with a negative k/d you cannot cum for the amount of days you where negative for so if you where 5-10 you cant cum for days etc

however if you finish positive you can take that day away
example:
game 1 you finish 5/10, thats 5 days of denial
game 2 you finish 7/6 that means you can take a day of your overall time

you must play a minimum of 10 games

i will also be playing black ops 2

X0D 09-26-2013 04:04 AM

at the end of each game the amount of deaths you have is how many minutes you must fuck your ass and what ever you came on the team is how many fingers eg: 8 deaths and 3rd on the team is 8 minutes with three fingers.

My game is gta 5 just free roaming also no spanking please

Catboy 09-26-2013 09:13 PM

You must drink two liters of water then start up the game, you must get five stars then drive around till the notoriety goes down. If you get caught you must piss yourself and try again until you get away. If you do it right you may piss into the toilet then put your head in it afterwards.

My game is either Minecraft Creative mode only, or L4D2 or Saint's Row The Third (main story completed)

And I'd appreciate something that has to do with my toys in my sig(one or more of them but not all)

Gearbox 09-27-2013 01:46 AM

I'm back after a bit of a hiatus(woohoo) :)

I'll keep this one a bit simple: Start a Left 4 Dead map of your choosing, and simply stay alive for 15 minutes. If you win, you get to enjoy all the femdom-related material you want. If you don't however, for the number of days equal to the number of minutes shy of 10 when you died, you can't watch/look at/ anything kinky. If you get off to something, it has to be entirely vanilla.

Have fun!

My game is the original Doom. I play on the next-to-hardest difficulty setting.

Please involve reward/punishment somehow. I love those scenarios :)

Slug58 10-01-2013 05:15 AM

Play the game complete with no break for going on toilet, after drinking 1L of wather your punnish if you fail in game, you must wet your pants.

I am playing ingress at lvl 6

iswhoopie 10-02-2013 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snail85 (Post 1096390)
Play the game complete with no break for going on toilet, after drinking 1L of wather your punnish if you fail in game, you must wet your pants.

I am playing ingress at lvl 6

for every small building u hack u must edge once

i am playing bo2 zombies on origins

stan1980 10-02-2013 06:14 AM

everytime you die you edge, play untill you finish all levels. then you can cum, glhf! ;)

TheFeatherGuy 10-02-2013 07:20 AM

Since you didn't pick a game I'll skip you. My games are: skyrim, darksiders 2, borderlands 2 and dawn of war: dark crusade

jfnall 10-02-2013 07:26 AM

In skyrim, every time you get attacked by or see a dragon, edge.

My games are Need for Speed: The Run, Mass Effect 3 and Splinter Cell: Blacklist. you pick

Abacus123 10-02-2013 08:04 AM

do 2 levels on splinter cell non fatal attacks only. wheerver you are seen you must edge twice

Saints row 3

MissMaria 10-02-2013 01:47 PM

Every time the police are chaseing you must pause and edge 5 times

mine is need for speed the run