getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Loser has to...(diaper edition) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=205993)

Diaprmessr 02-14-2022 09:05 PM

aiiro loses.

Loser must make a video of them messing a diaper, then a second of them humping a pillow in the dirty diaper. Loser then sends it to the winners Kik.

If you see a spelling error in any of my posts please pm me a punishment for every mistake. You have to show me the spelling error.

Likes: Diaper, humiliation, ageplay discreet/subtle public(wearing double diaper in public), wedgies, food play, wetting/messing, having to ask permission, degradation, pet play, punishment, light pain, crawling, light anal

Toys: Pull ups,ABU bunny hops, small medium and large plug, pacifier, baby bottle, sippy cup, baby powder, enemas, suppositories, and sissy dress.

Dislikes: body writing, backwards messy diapers, dirty diapers on face, wedgies lasting more than an hour.

Limits: long term dares (last more than 72 hours), family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics, drinking pee, cum eating, blood, vomit, heavy pain

EnigmaticBunni 02-14-2022 09:15 PM

I am grudgingly in against you

Diaper_pup 02-15-2022 02:18 AM

enigmaticBunni loses

I am in for the same Dare

Diaprmessr 02-15-2022 05:34 PM

I'll go in again. :D

If you see a spelling error in any of my posts please pm me a punishment for every mistake. You have to show me the spelling error.

Likes: Diaper, humiliation, ageplay discreet/subtle public(wearing double diaper in public), wedgies, food play, wetting/messing, having to ask permission, degradation, pet play, punishment, light pain, crawling, light anal

Toys: Pull ups,ABU bunny hops, small medium and large plug, pacifier, baby bottle, sippy cup, baby powder, enemas, suppositories, and sissy dress.

Dislikes: body writing, backwards messy diapers, dirty diapers on face, wedgies lasting more than an hour.

Limits: long term dares (last more than 72 hours), family/friends, permanent, scat play outside of diaper, life ruining, face pics, drinking pee, cum eating, blood, vomit, heavy pain

implosive 02-15-2022 08:46 PM

Diaprmessr looses

Loser will watch a kids movie chosen by the winner drinking an amount chosen by the winner. If the loser wets their diaper the winner will give them a diaper punishment (within limits). If the loser stays dry they get to give the winner a diaper punishment (within limits)

BabyWeirdo 02-16-2022 12:14 AM

I'll go in against you! :p

hail 02-16-2022 08:01 AM

BabyWeirdo loses

Loser does either has to do 2 hidden public diaper dares wearing 2 diapers, 4 hidden public dares wearing one , or 1 hidden public dare wearing 3 diapers. Winner can demand photo proof

littlelukas 02-16-2022 10:03 AM

will face you in this one

Nickboys 02-16-2022 12:11 PM

Hail losses same dare

IceMuffin 02-16-2022 12:12 PM

I'm in against you

BabyWeirdo 02-16-2022 12:24 PM

IceMuffin loses!!! mwhahahaha

The next loser has to complete three challenges chosen by the winner

Nickboys 02-16-2022 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daredude14 (Post 4666240)
Ice muffin loses

Loser and winner will agree on a movie for Loser to watch while diapered.
Loser will drink an amount chosen by the winner before and during the movie and try to hold it throughout the movie. Winner may send 1 task to do during the movie. the winner must also send a punishment before the movie starts and if the loser wets during the movie they must do the punishment.
If the loser stays dry though, the winner has to perform that punishment.

I am in against you

daredude14 02-16-2022 12:27 PM

Lol now it’s all confused. Nickboys loses if he’ll do babyweirdo’s dare.

Loser and winner will agree on a movie for Loser to watch while diapered.
Loser will drink an amount chosen by the winner before and during the movie and try to hold it throughout the movie. Winner may send 1 task to do during the movie. the winner must also send a punishment before the movie starts and if the loser wets during the movie they must do the punishment.
If the loser stays dry though, the winner has to perform that punishment.

Nickboys 02-16-2022 12:39 PM

I am in against you still

sissybabygirl 02-16-2022 06:26 PM

Daredude14 loses

Same dare