getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Poop Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45178)

JollyPooperBoy 10-19-2012 04:01 PM

Take a laxitive and make sure your poop is runny! Shit into your panties and pee on them and stuff them all in your mouth, insert a banana in your ass and fuck yourself until you cum, rub all the shit in ;)

No eating please

PissSlaveSissy 10-20-2012 04:18 AM

next time u need 2 shit do so on the floor , u must then use your mouth to get them in th toilet : P .
make mine eating and piss

Subslut33 10-20-2012 11:37 AM

Get 2 dog bowls and set them next to each other 1 is for piss 1 is for poo. You are not allowed to use the toilet until you have filled both bowls and ate and drank them both spotless. Eating and drinking from them on all fours like a dog.

Marshy301 10-20-2012 11:42 AM

Wearing no underwear/panties/whatever, shit yourself and then wear the pants on your head as soon as you finish.

sissydiapers 10-20-2012 11:48 AM

poop a litle in your hand the give your self some pretty makeup with that poop
for mine make it really harsh, and messy in my pants, i have girls stuff, and panites, no diaper, i wish i did, and make mine last a long time, like keep it for like a week or something

Sissypuppyboy 10-20-2012 06:08 PM

Every day for a week you are to poop in your panties, wear that for an hour. Before licking them clean and wearing them for the rest of the day.

Something harsh with eating for me please!

thewedge 10-20-2012 07:58 PM

You may only poop once every day this week. When you do, you must poop on the floor and then lay down facing it. Put your nose in it and smell it for a good minute or so. After doing that, put every bit of poop in your mouth at once and transport it to the toilet. If you missed any bit of it, you must then insert that in your mouth and duct tape it shut for an hour as your punishment. Good luck

PissSlaveSissy 10-25-2012 12:58 PM

poo on the floor and give your shit a blowjob, then take one bite and swallow ;P
something harsh with eating and pissing for me that i could do in my bathroom :P

trent32 10-25-2012 01:43 PM

Get yourself nice and hard and put your arms to your sides. Proceed to piss and shit standing up in your bathtub/shower. When you are all empty sit/lie in your piss and rub your shit all over. Slurp up some of your piss too. you cannot cum until you've eaten three bites.

could I get some nasty puppy play, maybe with cum at end?

smallpenisboy 10-25-2012 01:47 PM

shit in the toilet then bob for your shit. after you bobbed all ur shit you must either smear it on ur face or eat it...

andii13 10-27-2012 03:02 AM

Swirly shit in the toilet then swirly your head mouth open in it dont let the shit down now 2 more times take your shit out with your hands spread on your chest

PissSlaveSissy 10-27-2012 03:47 AM

shit in a condom, tie the end and give it a blowjob, hope it doesnt brake :D

something i can do in my bathroom involving piss too

shabbyface 10-28-2012 12:42 PM

for the next 3 days every time you must pee or poo do this on the floor. lick the pee of. The poo must go to toilet by using your mouth.

andii13 10-28-2012 11:14 PM

Piss yourself then spank each cheek 50 times

tripers 11-08-2012 09:21 PM

For the next week you will poop in your underwear, here's the catch,

You can:
A) give yourself a hard wedgie and then change.
B) Sit in the poop for 2 hours and then change.

Do this every time you poop for the next week.

You pick a or b but you must do them both at least once.

For Me:
NO EATING PLEASE