getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Naughty Or Nice? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=38758)

Princess-Sissy-Boy 12-05-2010 04:37 AM

Thanks for the dare, though ice cubes up the arse and a spanking would be nice, not naughty... anyways... For you, I pick naughty... Your avatar needs to be of you in your mothers PJ's! ^.^

Nice: CBT dare while cross-dressed.
Naughty: Toilet holding public dare.

Dareableboy 12-05-2010 07:39 AM

You must not use the toilet until you think you can't hold it any longer. However you may only use it after getting permition.

hedgie 12-05-2010 10:54 AM

naughty

nice wedgie dare

naughty self bondage dare

Ohrgdafi 12-05-2010 03:46 PM

nice, permanent wedgie with ice until it melts

nice: sleeping dare
naughty: wedgie dare

hedgie 12-06-2010 06:05 PM

all right then wedgie for you to same on how do you like that?

nice you choose

naughty self bondage

lordbob 12-06-2010 06:14 PM

nice hanging wedgie nice: 1 nude dare naughty: 2 pee dares hedgie awnser my PM

jamdare96 12-06-2010 07:28 PM

Naughty. Pee yurself. And drink your own pee

Nice. many dares as you want(no limits)

Naughty. As many dares as you want(no limits) and dares from anyone who wants to send me them

hedgie 12-06-2010 07:46 PM

naughty go to wedgie girl .com and do each typ of wedgie then cross dress and go to a mall and buy a bikini then invit over some male friend and you have to hide naked some waer and if they find you you have to come out then they get naked and hide until you are all naked then be my friend on getdare

naughty all the dares you want

nice wedgie dare

AMoney 12-06-2010 09:51 PM

Naughty send me a PM
Naughty: Bondage and toilet control dare.
Nice: Wedgie dar.

romeo_sierra 12-07-2010 09:01 AM

Naughty - Saran wrap your toilet, the put the seat down. Drink plenty of fluids. Have a seat, tie your feet together, threading the rope around the lower portion of the toilet so you cannot pull away. Next tie your hands together, behind your back. Remain there for your own set amount of time.

Nice: Diaper and Bondage Dare @ Home.
Naughty: Diaper Humiliation @ Public Scenario, i.e. Mall, School, Park, Etc.

Alex Jones 12-07-2010 01:45 PM

Naughty; go to a mall with your diaper on, stand in a crowd / queue of people and piss and shit yourself, making it as obvious as you like.

Nice: a hair dare (no shaving or dying)
Naughty: a bathroom dare

romeo_sierra 12-07-2010 02:20 PM

Naughty - Coat your tub in icy hot, as much as you can. Tie a pair of scissors to some rope, and hang them outside your tub, with the end not holding the scissors within reach of your mouth. Strip completely naked and hogtie yourself in the tub, work to free yourself by draggin your escape method into the tub with you and freeing yourself. Enjoy.

Nice: Sissy and Cum Dare @ Home
Naughty: Extreme Diaper Exposure @ In Public

footballdare 12-07-2010 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by romeo_sierra (Post 364918)
Naughty - Coat your tub in icy hot, as much as you can. Tie a pair of scissors to some rope, and hang them outside your tub, with the end not holding the scissors within reach of your mouth. Strip completely naked and hogtie yourself in the tub, work to free yourself by draggin your escape method into the tub with you and freeing yourself. Enjoy.

Nice: Sissy and Cum Dare @ Home
Naughty: Extreme Diaper Exposure @ In Public

Nice: Dress up in high heels, a mini skirt, a bra and a womans wig, and shove a tampon up your arse(use something else if you dont have one)

After that, pull the panties down slightly, kick your legs over your head, and cum all over yourself so you look like a real cum-slut. Leave the tampon, clothes and cum on until you have cum 3 times.

Nice: Whatever you want (but make it enjoyable)

Naughty: I will do whatever you (and any of your friends) want until the new year.

hedgie 12-07-2010 06:33 PM

naughty dress up in girls cloths and wig until new year and each day do a wedgie dare from wedgie girl.com then make a album of the pics and pm me the results

nice a nice shower a peace

naughty any and all things you want and any thing any one pms me

Alex Jones 12-08-2010 03:02 AM

Naughty

Put on a diaper, fill it up with handfuls of sticky chocolate cake then pull on a tight, low-riding pair of trousers and a high-riding sweatshirt. Go out into public. Then find the most disgusting public toilets, find the rankest cubicle, stick your head in the bowl and give yourself a swirlie. Walk home showing the aftermath (e.g. reeking of piss and with poop smeared all over your head).

Enjoy!

Nice: A food dare
Naughty: A shaving dare (not head)