getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Messengers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Inspection & PUBLIC Rating (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=387546)

NudeDude61 03-25-2022 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virginbrat (Post 4699276)
i’m in. kik is virginbrat

Virginbrat sent three pictures. In the first she is kneeling taking a selfie of her reflection in a mirror. The first impression is that she needs to lose a few pounds. When trying to carefully assess her body, I realized that I could not tell if I was looking at a woman or an overweight guy with man tits.

The second picture is the classic bent over from behind pose with the back of her thighs and her buttocks framing her pussy. Although the photo is not framed well, this is not a photography review, but rather a critique of Brat's anatomy. I found this to be her most attractive picture and could find nothing ti complain about. She presents a very fuckable look

The third picture is a closeup of Brat's pussy with her lips slightly spread to present a better view. While it would have been nice to see her more opened up to confirm that Virginbrat's hymen is indeed intact, the parts we can see are a very nice pink. Unfortunately, there is a hairy mess distracting the viewer from what should be the primary focus.

Body 4/10
Tits 3/10
Ass 8/10
Pussy 8/10
Other (hair) 1/10
Overall 6.5/10

masterkeys 03-25-2022 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by virginbrat (Post 4699276)
i’m in. kik is virginbrat

As above I also received the same photos, so I won't go into too much detail describing them and agree with a number of points from above.

From the first picture it looks as though Brat's left breast may be larger than her right, but this may be her arm holding her phone causing the breast to appear that way.
The nipples themselves look nicely pronounced, with tear-shaped areola.

Photo #2 again looks quite fuckable, though could do with some work to get a better definition on the buttocks

Photo 3, Brat was obviously a little excited about her inspection. The hair does also distract.

Overall:
Body: 4/10
Tits: 4/10
Butt: 6/10
Pussy: 7/10

Total: 5.25/10

gayswitchuk 03-25-2022 02:44 PM

i'm in to be rated until monday morning

kik/tg are in signature below

daddy_1278 03-25-2022 02:59 PM

Please inspect me. I’ll submit to a thorough inspection

gayswitchuk 03-25-2022 05:05 PM

i'm in until monday evening now

gayswitchuk 03-26-2022 09:21 AM

i'm in until monday evening please rate me

slavebsx 03-26-2022 09:54 AM

inspect and rate me, kik schiavobi

Young_Master! 03-26-2022 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slavebsx (Post 4700658)
inspect and rate me, kik schiavobi

Send me a total of 35 pics and videos. For sharing so much including many taken outdoors, I have to give 10/10 for being so open. However, this is about his body not his mind, so this doesn't matter.

Face: Not bad, but hair is a bit long in the front and covers the eyes sometimes and for a guy, that lowers the rating to 4/10. Would have been 6/10 with shorter hair.

Body: Very little body hair on chest and back (a plus). Stretch marks along belly along with being slightly chubby (a BIG minus). Rating is 2/10.

Ass: Very spank-able and fuck-able ass and showed pics/video inserting plugs to prove it. Rating is 9/10

Cock and balls: Uncut and small when soft (only 2 inches) and only 1.5 inches when in chastity (many chastity pics), but grows to a decent size when hard (6.5 inches). When hard, cock is mostly straight, but leans to his right. Definitely more of a grower than a shower. Balls sack is small and tight, but balls seem to be of a decent size. Rating 7/10

Overall Ratings
Face: 4/10
Body: 2/10
Ass: 9/10
Cock and Balls: 7/10
Overall Weighted: 4.75

fieldman 03-26-2022 11:20 AM

Virginbrat sent 3 pictures as described above.

The first one showed the slut kneeling and facing the camera. Slut is morbidly obese and her gunt is so huge the overhang completely hides her pussy from view. Her tits look like fat man boobs. Little can be seen of the rest of slut.

The second pic shows Virginbrat's cunt and arse from behind. She is face down presenting her holes to the camera for inspection. The pose is good and both holes are clearly visible znd accessible. Its cunt is shaved in this picture but there may be some fuzz between pussy and arsehole. The obesity means her outer cunt lips are big and fat and hide her labia minor from view. The slut has clearly made an effort at presentation and hygiene.

The last pic is a cunt closeup. Slut is holding her pussy open, showing her clit and hole. Lots of light coloured hair is visible on her outer lips. Her cunt is tight and some evidence of wetness is showing but not much. Her clit is a little larger than average and pokes out prominently from its hood with little effort. Her inner labia are small and do not get in the way. But without being spread by hand, her cunt would be buried under layers of fat.

Body: 2/10. Badly needs to lose weight.
Tits: 3/10. Weight loss will help them stand out from the flab. They are insignificant at present.
Face: n/a, not shown
Holes: 6/10. Tight and usable but hidden below flab.
Legs: n/a not shown.

Kcsubboy83 03-26-2022 12:10 PM

I’m up for inspection. My Kik is kcsubboy83. Be as brutal in your comments as you can 😊.

gayswitchuk 03-26-2022 06:17 PM

i'm still in until monday evening please rate me

arnosifx 03-27-2022 03:54 AM

Im in
Kik: anosifx

sissybill 03-27-2022 04:00 AM

i am in too be inspected no time limit

Availableb0bby 03-27-2022 04:42 AM

In to be inspected.
Pm me for pics or skype

gayswitchuk 03-27-2022 07:39 AM