getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Poop Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45178)

Sexdemon 10-07-2012 01:56 PM

Cuff yourself down and hide the keys in some dog shit. in 1 of at least 10 suitable pieces.
blindfold yourself and make sure the dog shit is only reachable by your mouth. I wouldn't advise swallowing unless its less than half an hour old.

shabbyface 10-07-2012 07:37 PM

Th next two days you must piss or shit, do it on the floor. Put the poo with your mouth in the touilet and lick the floor clean.

sissydiapers 10-07-2012 07:41 PM

you must do the same thing acept you have to swallow some of it
i want my mine and super bad

flash5565 10-08-2012 03:48 PM

Wet&Mess a diaper roll a die:

Odd #s: Good Luck!
put on any other babyish clothing you have. take a pic and waddle/crawl around for an hour
PM me when you're ready to give me the pic

Even #s Worse...
dress up as feminine as possible, rub the dirty diaper into your face & take a pic of ur messed up face. PM me when you're ready to give me the pic

jackcg11 10-08-2012 04:04 PM

Shit in your bed and dont change the sheets for 1 week! Your pants are your toilet for 2 weeks, you may change them every 4 days, the shit must dtay in the pant!

Make me have a runny shit please

trent32 10-08-2012 06:27 PM

Save up your shit and take a laxative. When you really need to go lie on your front on the floor and let it all out into your underwear. Then proceed to do 10 situps to squish your mess all over, rub it on your chest, legs. Then you may pull your underwear down and jerk off onto the floor in front of you. Only after you've licked up your cum can you clean up.

LabRatGirl 10-12-2012 12:42 AM

Take a laxative and wait until you really reallllly have to go, roll a die and multiply your number by 10 and thats the number of seconds you have to push without holding your mess. Then masturbate, if you didnt shit your pants yet you have to before you cum. Stay in your mess for 15 minutes before you can clean up.

sub_liam 10-12-2012 12:58 AM

You are going to poo into a diaper and sleep with it on, during this time you must masturbate and edge 3 times one orgasm only!!
when you get up clean yourself then insert a butt plug or something that may remain in your anus for the following 20 minutes

i know poo/pee is in my limits but this is an exception

jackcg11 10-12-2012 12:39 PM

Shit in a diaper, take a laxitive a day for a whole WEEK, the diaper is your toilet for a whole week! you may use a max of 2 diapers a day, no washing! No toilets! Just you, your laxitives and your crap! After the week you must take all of the shit ( dont throw the diapers away, and pour it all out on your bed and rub it in, you must sleep in it for 3 days with no sheet changes, send evidence to jack.skype @ hotmail.co.uk with no spaces!

Marshy301 10-16-2012 11:59 AM

The person above was banned so just do me, I guess.

trent32 10-17-2012 07:59 AM

next time you poop, do so in a diaper. Wear the diaper for an hour being sure to squish your mess all over. If you want to cum after you must do so with your face in the diaper.

feeling nasty-maybe one that fills my mouth up?

Sissypuppyboy 10-17-2012 09:45 AM

Poop on the floor like a dog, then start shovelling it into your mouth with your tongue. Once it is all in your mouth, hold for ten mins, then spit it out, clean it up any way you like.

Extreme, nasty with eating for me please.

EasySlave 10-17-2012 12:22 PM

Take a suppostory or laxatives. You must drink 2l of prune juice or castor oil, something that will really give you the runs.
When you have to go, lay in the bath, and release. Really push for a least 30 seconds. Be sure to empty it all out. Leave it there, take more laxatives, when you have to go again, be sure to go into the bath, and release again.
Rub yourself in your filthy shit, and whatever is left, lick clean.

No eating for me please, or any in mouth, or rubbing on body. (:
Ta!

flash5565 10-17-2012 05:17 PM

Next time you poop, break off 2 bits at least 2 inches long, and shove them up your nostrils such that they are invisible from the outside. Then you can clean up the rest of your face. If you've done this right, you wont smell bad, but you'll smell it for an hour before you can clean yourself out.

PissSlaveSissy 10-19-2012 02:32 PM

next you feel like shitting, fingeryourself for 5 mins and then lick your fingers clean.
make mine eating and add some piss to it 2 : P