getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Humiliation Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=26550)

slave_boy93 09-06-2012 09:41 AM

crossdress in your most slutty outfit, then get somthing to spank your ass and spank yourself till you cant anymore, call yourself bad names while doing it

avocxc 09-06-2012 03:14 PM

stick your two index fingers into your ass (should be naked). then hump the floor until you cum. and lick the floor clean (fingers still in your ass)

>>I'm not allowed to cum yet<<

bringonthedares 09-06-2012 08:53 PM

Sleep nude for a week. See if you can keep your roommate from noticing, lol.

Thekinkyboi 09-06-2012 11:45 PM

fuck your ass hard and deep for 5 minutes with a dildo or item shaped like one. after that deepthroat it for 1 min

MisterCreeper 09-07-2012 10:59 AM

rub cum all over your face. any that gets in your mouth has to be dribbled out and rubbed on your face. cant was it off for 30 minutes.

i borrowed this from resivoir because i liked it! with a small change to the duration

sissydiapers 09-07-2012 12:15 PM

uuhhhh,idk, i jsut want a punishment here from you guys, give me something hard, and long lasting, dont go easy on me, ps, im at an all guys boarding school

Voltage 09-07-2012 12:18 PM

This one is for Mr creeper, because you didn't give him one:

Dress up like a girl, and write slut on your forehead. Give yourself a hanging wedgie for 15 minutes like this.

And for sissy, you must remain dressed up like a girl at your boarding school for 24hours. If you have to go to class you will just have to hide the girls clothes some how.

sissydiapers 09-07-2012 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltage (Post 773331)
This one is for Mr creeper, because you didn't give him one:

Dress up like a girl, and write slut on your forehead. Give yourself a hanging wedgie for 15 minutes like this.

And for sissy, you must remain dressed up like a girl at your boarding school for 24hours. If you have to go to class you will just have to hide the girls clothes some how.

thanks voltage, love you!!! give me more stuff to do in pms plz?

andii13 09-07-2012 03:38 PM

you must get dressed for the day in your girliest skirt and top and go for a walk while on this walk u must piss and shit yourself without telling anyone who sees what is going on then you must pick up your shit in a bag like a dog and carry it back home where u can then throw it away and wash up

sissydiapers 09-07-2012 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andii13 (Post 773427)
you must get dressed for the day in your girliest skirt and top and go for a walk while on this walk u must piss and shit yourself without telling anyone who sees what is going on then you must pick up your shit in a bag like a dog and carry it back home where u can then throw it away and wash up

thank you to andii13, love you to for that lol, and yes i really am a girl in a guys body

avocxc 09-07-2012 03:58 PM

andii, for your humiliation you must drink a lot of water until you really need to pee. Then insert a large object in your ass and tie/handcuff your hands behind your back. Holding a marker/pen/pencil in your mouth, write "I really want to pee" 50 times before you can untie your hands and use the bathroom.

Jay1 09-08-2012 02:10 AM

be a dog for the day. all fours, eat from a bowl, pee outside (leg up or squatting), get yourself a pretty collar and of course, insert a large marker or similar object into your ass for your tail.

asdf12 09-08-2012 02:19 AM

hmm i like these to do to my boyfriend:)

you'll have to be naked for 4 hours, every 10 minutes you must drink a glass of 200ml water, if you fail spank yourself 200 times and continue, when you need to pee in the next 4 hours, you must pee all over yourself

duracell11 09-08-2012 03:46 AM

Wear sexy high heels, and force your boyfriend to lick them clean while you stand in front of him.

I would like to humiliated in front of my girlfriend or with my girlfriend!

Slavetoanybody 09-08-2012 09:30 PM

wear a thong and dip it in your girlfreinds pee and wear it when u hang out with her

Dwindle 09-10-2012 12:34 AM

Go to a friends house.

Go to the toilet.

Strip naked.

Pull out the toilet brush, hold it over the toilet and piss on the bristles.

Slap yourself in the face with it.

Then rub your bare crotch with the bristles until your hard.

Sit on the floor playing with yourself, until someone asks if your alright.

No cumming! Just redress and exit

avocxc 09-10-2012 05:14 PM

Go to a public bathroom and undress completely in a stall. Then masturbate continuously but you may only cum when somebody else is in the bathroom. If you cum at the wrong time, pm me for a punishment. You may switch to anal masturbation at any time.

Pegasus 09-10-2012 05:29 PM

Tonight, go to a grocery store and get a banana, then peel it and put it in the freezer before you go to bed. Before you go to your first class of the day, take the banana out of the freezer and insert it into you anus. You must make it though class with the banana still in before you can go to the bathroom, if you do not make it and have to leave halfway through class pm me for a punishment.

abdlaxel 09-10-2012 10:54 PM

(new so hope its good ^^)

I dare you take that vibrating dildo you have and stick it up your anus. next turn it on(highest if possible) and your not allowed to touch yourself for a hour or cum. Failure to do so will deny you to cum all day(you may remove the dildo after a hour though)

Elli 09-11-2012 05:29 AM

Every hour you're awake, you need to cum.

soltys 09-11-2012 06:33 AM

For the next week, you will wear no bra at school. At least one lesson per day.

pluggedlady 09-11-2012 07:10 AM

Go outside and in a public bathroom, strip naked and shout out (whilst someone else is there) "I'm a slutty man" and spank your ass twenty times

bringonthedares 09-11-2012 12:59 PM

Make your avatar of pick of you in just your underwear, for all of getdare to humiliate. Leave it for a week.

andii13 09-11-2012 02:16 PM

fuck yourself until you cum then tell 6 people on getdare about it in a pm and make sure to include how much of a whore you are!!

conall 09-11-2012 02:30 PM

Fuck yourself till you edge and then PM 5 people (including me) telling them how much of a slut you are and how you need to cum. then edge once every 10 mins until you get 3 responses saying that you can cum

footmuncher 09-11-2012 06:10 PM

When you're next home alone and know someone will be back within 30 minutes, you must get naked and cum in 6 different rooms, you may not leave a room untill you cum

abc12345 09-18-2012 07:08 AM

crossdress in your sluttiest outfit, including shoes if you have them. Put a dildo or similar shaped object at the far side of your room.Now tie your right hand to your right ankle and your left hand to your left ankle. Do it whilst on your knees. Stay that way for 1 hour, but during that hour you must cross the room and give the dildo a blow job for 5 minutes every 10 minutes.

daremenow 09-18-2012 08:27 PM

next chance you get, go outside your house and act like an animal of your choice for 10 minutes. include peeing and pooping outside if u can

bringonthedares 09-21-2012 10:53 PM

You must wear a dirty diaper for three hours.

frontwedgie 09-22-2012 03:46 AM

ggo out to your back yard in just a thong and wedgie yourself then spank yourself 69 times HARD

no limits

bringonthedares 09-22-2012 07:12 AM

make your avatar a pic of you in panties

madeliefje 09-22-2012 11:30 AM

bind yourself with robes and make sure its around your balls and cock as well. make it that way that every move you make you are slightly in pain. now go out and go buy eggs in the mall. find a public toilet and break one egg into your underwear and then go back home. think the whole way about the dare and that the people around you know of nothing.

MsX 09-22-2012 01:17 PM

Get naked and gag yourself for an hour. You will touch yourself continuously during this time but may not cum. If you cum you will wear your buttplug for five hours and may not cum for a day.

welshdresser 09-22-2012 01:49 PM

Put a clothespin on each nipple and one on your clit then dress in running gear and go out for a 20 minute jog. Do not remove clothespins until you get back.

Stickyundies 09-22-2012 01:55 PM

Wear a matching pink bra and panties under your normal clothes then go to a public store and walk around for 30 minutes.Have fun:D

Please go easy on me i get embarrassed easily:o

Babydragon 09-22-2012 01:57 PM

pee your pants in public. you may hide while you do it but you must be in a public area.

so basically drive into town. you can stay in your car or go to the public bathroom. and pee yourself. than go home :P

"go easy on me" yeah....sorry the baby dragon doesn't know the meaning of easy.

1WannaPleaseYou 09-22-2012 04:54 PM

well well i think youve been bad. you have to go to a mall (or other shopping center) go to a womens clothing area take some thongs or other underwear. try on every one then put them all back (must have atleast 20 and you must carry them in your hands so everyone can see)

Blue Griffin 09-22-2012 09:43 PM

Nice, well your dare is to wear a bra stuffed with a balloon in each cup.

Now go for a walk about 15 minutes away from your house, in early morning just before people start to get up and leave.

Now pop a balloon, and slowly walk back to your house with lopsided boobs.

MsX 09-22-2012 11:39 PM

Go out with full lingerie (stockings, panties, bra etc) under your clothes and wear a girly top.

Maso_Slave 09-23-2012 01:12 AM

Don't wear panties the upcoming three days. Moreover, edge three times in the morning and don't clean your pussy afterwards. :D