getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   (25/f) The getDare Toy is back to be used and abused! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=412273)

GermanSir 04-20-2022 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurnToAsh (Post 4731455)
I ffinally removedd teh clothespegg onn my tonguee adn I screamedd as itt came off ohgoddd it iss slickk withh my drool butt mayy I pleasse spankk myy tits in any case?????

You have more tit spanks waiting already, because you did not get these ;)

GermanSir 04-20-2022 09:44 AM

Ash, watch your time.
Time to get to your last tasks, because the time is nearly up.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 04-20-2022 09:44 AM

Time

Ash, it's been an hour.

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 04-20-2022 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanSir (Post 4731468)
Ash, watch your time.
Time to get to your last tasks, because the time is nearly up.

Jinx, !!! Great mins I guess

GermanSir 04-20-2022 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4731471)
Jinx, !!! Great mins I guess

Definiately great minds. Jinx is what I didnīt know. I was still looking up what the term is in english (and if it exists at all) :D

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 04-20-2022 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanSir (Post 4731476)
Definiately great minds. Jinx is what I didnīt know, I was still looking up what the term is in english (and if it exists at all) :D

Jinx happens when two people say the same word or phrase at the same time. For instance, if you and a friend say "Woah" or "That's awesome!" at the same time, it would be considered a jinx.

Here you go!

GermanSir 04-20-2022 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4731477)
Jinx happens when two people say the same word or phrase at the same time. For instance, if you and a friend say "Woah" or "That's awesome!" at the same time, it would be considered a jinx.

Here you go!

Haha thanks but I do know the interaction. I just didnīt know which word english people use for it ;)
But you solved that with your post.

TurnToAsh 04-20-2022 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4731435)
Well you have been very good. Once you complete all your other tasks you can tickle your clit one last time for 5 minutes and then rub your clit to an edge with your non dominate hand. While repeating, "Good girls don't cum, I am the best girl".

Quote:

Originally Posted by GermanSir (Post 4731440)
Guess that would be a nice finish line, especially as the additional hour is nearly up.

Just one last thing from me as you wanted your tits to hgurt. 30 more with the flogger to each side to finish you off for the day ;)

I circledd myy clitt forr 5 minuteds myy frustratedd criess sso louddd teh ringg gag stoppign me fromm trying tto control themmm... thenn I usedd my leftt handd tto rubb my clit adn my moanss hit teh rooff.... it feltt sso goodd, finallyy unbridledd pleasuree as I rubbedd adn rubbed adn made itt lasst after so muchh teasign and tormentt I wass in heavenn... when I eddged I made itt lasst a longg longg timme but itt was not long enoughh my left handd got tired too soon but somethign iss better than nothingg I guess.... I repeated teh words "Good girrls dont cum, I amm teh best girl" all teh time.... ohgoddd my bodyy is inn such an electric state I thinkk an orgassm wouldd break me right noww....

Afterr teh sweet sweet eddge I hit eachh of myy titts with teh flogger 30 timess, addign tto teh flog markss from earlierr.... adn it made me wantt to edge againn......

Myy pussy iss leakign like a tap, my bodyy covered in sweat adn tinglingg all overr, my clit throbbingg a millionn miless an hourrr, I feel so usedd, so abusedd, so desperate, so satisfiedd......

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 04-20-2022 10:01 AM

Well done, reading your reports as made me a dripping wet mess. Sir's clit is throbbing right along with yours and ok haven't even touched it.

TurnToAsh 04-20-2022 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon (Post 4731494)
Well done, reading your reports as made me a dripping wet mess. Sir's clit is throbbing right along with yours and ok haven't even touched it.

Ohh god I feel genuinelyy sorry forr youu I wissh youu would bbe allowed tto touch yourr clit I almosst feel guiltyy for myy edge......

Angelica_Kee_Zarcon 04-20-2022 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurnToAsh (Post 4731500)
Ohh god I feel genuinelyy sorry forr youu I wissh youu would bbe allowed tto touch yourr clit I almosst feel guiltyy for myy edge......

Don't be silly you earned your edge, besides Sir keeps it well teased don't you worry!

athmarr 04-20-2022 10:12 AM

Just want to say this thread is an absolute gem, and I love how Ash’s reports reflect her state of desperation. Now just to hope i catch you all in time soon to join in.

SerBlack 04-20-2022 10:15 AM

Shame I had to leave part way through, but it was good to read what happened after.

TurnToAsh 04-20-2022 10:17 AM

As always, thankk you everyone forr using yourr toy again.... I hope I've been good todayy!!

I've takenn 10 minutess to try adn calm down but I'm still shaking!!! I guess a long shower is necessary before I head out to meet soem friends...

sissysub69 04-20-2022 10:31 AM

Good luck tomorrow with your busy day,
I love watching how desperate you get, makes me so horny seeing you been so vulnerable. Thanks you for following my instructions, love seeing you get soo wet, being a drooling messy toy dripping wet from your pussy aswell.
Amber