getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   PM dare party with you, 420jenni, Takaoyaki and Cassandra (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=344712)

CSasha 07-23-2018 01:39 AM

I cuddled myself into sleep with my tiger teddy. This PM dare by you has proven to be so wonderful. Many thanks. :)

LitDarkness 07-23-2018 11:25 AM

@dreamingevil2; I did BLOG https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87478

I also did MIRROR and it was just more awkward than anything and just made me sore. (I hardly stand to masturbate so it was just different in a not bad but not good way either, just awkward and sore.)

SolWeintraub 07-23-2018 11:37 AM

After some busy days I´m back.
@Cass: BINGO
@LitDarkness: FRIENDLY TURN; EXERCISE 20 pushups

CSasha 07-23-2018 03:47 PM

Welcome back, SolWeintraub. :)

I had a good evening with a friend working on a new board game. Quite taking my time away after a full day of work. I won't count it as I have no words and must design though, since that is supposed to make me do something at home or at least while not directly in contact with my partner.

I just locked myself into chastity with the keys locked away for an hour. I might try to keep it on over night to support one more smile of Jenni. :)

IceMaiden 07-23-2018 04:27 PM

@chrs: So I thought I was safe from MODEL today due to being out most of the day and having a feeling AM would want to choose little to no clothing or very revealing.. But nope. AM decided he would be super mean anyway!! We are in the middle of a heatwave and what did he choose? My "slave knickers" which are pretty backless panties, jeans and a jumper!! I was melting and sweating the ENTIRE time I was out. It was so bad I was paranoid that the sweat would cause me to stink and as soon as I got home the first thing I did was a quick wash and then sit in front of my fan. He is a dollophead!!

@Cass: Thank you! I go through phases of having them and deleting them :D

dreamingevil2 07-23-2018 06:08 PM

Soo @cass, I started with the plug kept it in for about 30 minutes before I tied my balls away from my body. Then I did my 250 strokes before starting my edging after the first edge I decided to add the clamps. The next two edges took about two minutes. Then in order to calm myself down I did my 20 ball slaps, each one made me jump a little. This did work. Then I waited for about 10 more minutes to make sure I got all my time in for the stretch and clamps and took them off. Once the buttplug time is up I'll follow up l'll finish up your dares

dreamingevil2 07-23-2018 08:07 PM

Well @cassandra I finished up with your dares. So I started with sucking and well I'm still bad at deepthroats, I really started slowing down after 2 minutes. I have no idea how many I did but it was hard. And the following 25 deepthroats were actually really hard. Then I licked my sandals clean and my mouth needs to be washed out now, it feels like a mouthful of dirt was in it. Now the Anal was just down on my side and well I was just going nice and steady for 5 minutes. And the M&m red gave me 4 days. While the previous m&m blue added 6...

ohh and @cassandra SLUT CHASTITY
@icemaiden SHOW OFF
@SolWeintraub wb CHORES (clean bedroom)
@LitDarkness FRIENDLY TURN , EXERCISE Hipthrust 50

CSasha 07-24-2018 01:24 AM

I tried to sleep in chastity and cuddled with my tiger teddy. I woke up after around 2 hours into sleep though I got late into bed (3 am) and it also was early in the morning. Then I removed the chastity and slept some more hours. I am pretty tired and exhausted these days.

Buttaholic 07-24-2018 02:03 AM

I'm back finally!
For all the following ballbusting-related dares, I made sure they were very hard to compensate for the very long M.I.A time.
Cassandra's:
Slap and As hard as you can had a long ball slapping session and ended it with a very harsh punch that left me sitting on the bed in silence for a good few minutes.
Sit (as a reminder), I still rarely pee standing but I made sure that for those 24H I never stood to pee.

Jenni's:
spoon, I can't say I (or my balls) have missed the spoon, it stings too much!
Slut and Hump, I kind of combined both of these as something new I wanted to try so I had 3 fingers up my ass while humping a soft pillow, it felt nice and slutty to do so :)
The lines I will be posting here or sending them to jenni as soon as possible.
I calculated the total denial posted for me in this thread that I will be doing shortly after I'm out of my current denial.

More dares for you:

@Cass: CHASTITY, SLAPS, DEEPTHROAT 50, and CRUNCHES
@IceMaiden: POOR WORM, OUCH and SQUAT
@Jenni: THRUST 90, WEDGIE and SPANK 50

LitDarkness 07-24-2018 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolWeintraub (Post 3366193)
After some busy days I´m back.
@Cass: BINGO
@LitDarkness: FRIENDLY TURN; EXERCISE 20 pushups

I sent a pm dare to IceMaiden and did 20 push-ups.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamingevil2 (Post 3366628)
Well @cassandra I finished up with your dares. So I started with sucking and well I'm still bad at deepthroats, I really started slowing down after 2 minutes. I have no idea how many I did but it was hard. And the following 25 deepthroats were actually really hard. Then I licked my sandals clean and my mouth needs to be washed out now, it feels like a mouthful of dirt was in it. Now the Anal was just down on my side and well I was just going nice and steady for 5 minutes. And the M&m red gave me 4 days. While the previous m&m blue added 6...

ohh and @cassandra SLUT CHASTITY
@icemaiden SHOW OFF
@SolWeintraub wb CHORES (clean bedroom)
@LitDarkness FRIENDLY TURN , EXERCISE Hipthrust 50

Did the hipthrusts, and sent a pm dare to Matt.

CSasha 07-24-2018 11:19 AM

Since it is so hot here today, I am going to shower and then get into chastity and work off some PM dares. They have piled up a lot.

Since I have been dared to, until when I go to sleep today in a couple of hours, any PM dare open to me while being gagged adds 7 to the counter instead of 3, every PM dare chastity adds three times the effect if you currently are in committed denial or chastity (means you obeying a task, duty or other input from others to be in), and if you are a friend without PM dare in my friends PM dare list only allowed to you yet, you may ask me to add one for you and make proposals for it. :)

See ya later.

CSasha 07-24-2018 12:33 PM

After a good hot shower I locked myself into chastity and set the kitchen timer with the keys in it to 10 hours. I will try to sleep in the chastity again. Maybe the tiredness helps though the heat makes quite horny. Hot time, summer in the city.

I also put my slut collar on. I am going to complete some exercises, anal thrusts and deepthroats, and possibly face slaps, too. :)

And being mean, @buttaholic: Denied 3, Clamps for 15 minutes, Plank, Squats 50, Slut, Hump, Slap 100, Spoon 100, As hard as you can 10, Bad boy 10 Hold it: punch your balls as hard as you can for every time it drops, REWIND. Have fun and take care :)

CSasha 07-24-2018 01:04 PM

Naked but in chastity I completed a couple of exercises: crunches, kicks, plow, elbows, knees, legs, both, squats, cobra, plow, kicks, legs. For the second plow I used a pillow below my head. I achieved to get into the knees to ear pose and first time dropped my knees on the pillow under my head. Getting near my goal. I had a little headache though, but maybe due to that I haven't done the plow a couple of days. Regular practice is important to keep the fitness and stretching. :)

Every single exercise was simple but they still add up and exhaust me in their total.

CSasha 07-24-2018 01:18 PM

I put exercise for my belly out of order since I discovered to get a flat belly as I wish I need to be careful to do the right exercise. Planks look like right but also pulling my belly flat with the right belly muscles. I will do some more research and put up new exercises fitting that.

Now I put my boobs on, planning to keep them on for a while while completing some more PM dares. I let them away for the exercises due to the plow. I might try that another day with boobs.

Matt: 07-24-2018 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassandra (Post 3365212)
Time to return some favors. :D

@Matt: DOGGY, DOG PEE, COLLAR

Thanks for the doggy dares... I've just done DOGGY which involved, humping a pillow, sniffing chair legs, playing fetch and eating biscuits off a plate on the floor :o followed by DOG PEE in my bath.

Collar will be done next time I can