getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Video Game Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=91011)

buttinup 03-03-2024 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 15hubi15 (Post 5432720)
Killing sb - 10s of masturbation at the end
Getting killed - clothe clamp on body
Defeat - slap your butt for every percent
Winning - one edge for you
If u win 3 times in a row you can cum, if after 30min u didn’t win 3 times in a row ruin orgasm on your underwear and wear it for 30min

I’ll be playing sims 4

I have a fun challenge for you. You might not like it so much. hehehehe...

you must play and not use any cheats, including from mods (mods that change the game without cheating in regards to the challenge don't matter). if you want to cum, you have to cause someone outside of your family to die a total of 5 unique ways. If you want to use the toilet, you need to have a baby/toddler/child/teen age up naturally and not have negative traits from aging up. If a baby/toddler/child/teen ages up with a negative trait, you have to pee your pants instead of using the toilet the next time you need to pee.

I will be playing infinite craft or minecraft

Gamerballz 03-06-2024 05:12 PM

Minecraft
Start a new game and work your way up to diamond equipment. Everytime you die, discard your current equipment and smack your balls 10 times for each piece of discarded equipment

I'll be playing Tekken 8
Please give me a dare that uses my new ball crusher

Footslaves 03-06-2024 08:20 PM

Out your ball crusher on and start playing some online games. Everytime you lose you have to tighten it, if you lose to a woman character you have to tighten it even more. If you win you may loosen it a bit. Play at least 10 games if you lose more than 6 games tighten it to as much as you can take and keep it on for 30 mins. Stay safe and don't pop your balls

Gd206 03-06-2024 09:32 PM

You didn’t put a game so pm me with one so I can give you a dare

I’ll be playing mortal kombat 1, Star Wars Jedi fallen order, or the sims 4

nipple slave 03-06-2024 10:32 PM

Play fallen order on max difficulty, every time you die you will wedgie yourself until the next checkpoint/rest area (forgot what they were called lmao)

I'll be playing helldivers 2 or elden ring

Can't touch myself without permission form my Mistress, so you may have to get creative.

xt599 03-11-2024 05:50 AM

play hell divers on max difficulty either solo or with a random team.
you can only use "bad" weapons and must target the lowest priority target at any given time.
count every time you die / get downed you must ask your mistress for permission to edge and deny yourself that many times.

I'm playing Enlisted or Sniper elite 4.

xt599 03-15-2024 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xt599 (Post 5440973)
play hell divers on max difficulty either solo or with a random team.
you can only use "bad" weapons and must target the lowest priority target at any given time.
count every time you die / get downed you must ask your mistress for permission to edge and deny yourself that many times.

I'm playing Enlisted or Sniper elite 4.

thread bump anyone?

fruityguy 03-15-2024 05:36 AM

Let's try Sniper Elite.

Set a timer for yourself, at least 1 hour of public gameplay. Deathmatch. Every headshot you get removes an hour from chastity, every headshot you receive adds an hour. If you do not have the longest headshot in a round, you must fondle different parts of yourself throughout the next round. If you have a negative K/D, you must pinch and smack different parts of yourself throughout the next round.

I'll play Balatro or Persona 3:Reloaded

fruityguy 04-04-2024 12:38 PM

Bumping the thread

kl95 04-04-2024 12:50 PM

For Persona 3: Reloaded

Spend 20 minutes in tartarus, for every 2 weakness hits, add one edge before you can cum again. any party member death adds 5 edges, mc adds 10

I'll play gunfire reborn, tiny rogues, sims 4, honkai star rail, or hades

Dice7 04-11-2024 05:09 AM

For Sims4: Pick a sim to allow free will with. If they pee themselves pee yourself, if they have sex with someone edge yourself and if they get pregnant or get someone pregnant breed yourself by cumming in your hands and fingering it into your ass.

For me Fortnite zero build solo

TestingPomegranate 04-13-2024 08:05 PM

Play 5 games naked with a urethral sound in, or until you win. If you don’t come 1st if any of the 5 games, you owe either one edge or 10 light punches to your balls, doubled for each game you didn’t get at least three kills. So if you don’t get three kills in all 5 games you owe 320 ballbusts, with each edge you do reducing that number by 10. No cumming or getting dressed until the edges/ballbusts are complete.

I will be playing balatro

TestingPomegranate 04-20-2024 04:26 AM

Bumping this thread

Tigerbread62 04-22-2024 03:13 AM

For every win you must edge twice. Every time you lose you must edge once but slap your balls 5 times. If you finish the game or session with more defeats than wins you must work out for an hour with used underwear on your face.

I’ll be playing pacific drive and maybe war thunder ground. The more complex/layered the task, the better :)

FolDae 04-23-2024 02:36 AM

Pacific drive is a really complex game to give out a task for, so if it's alright, I wil try something for War Thunder ground.
Get a plug you don't mind inserting for a few games. Insert it initially before starting. This is a plug fucking exercise.

Now, every time you you get killed, you need to get it out and back in 10 times before you can respawn again. You can decrease the amount of insertions by killing and assisting other players. -5 for every enemy kill, -3 for every assist. This effect stacks. So let me place an example below:

You start of with the plug inserted. You get a kill, so you're on -5. Good. Then you get killed, +10. -5+10=5 insertions before respawning. Ok, back in the game, you get an assist and get killed again. You were at +5 last time, so now it's 5-3+10=12 insertions before respawning.

I hope you get the jist of it by now. The easy mode is playing a few games and resetting every game back at zero. Hard mode would be to continue with stacking the numbers.

My game would be DayZ. Would love some conditions to actions, like eating, drinking, sleeping, shooting, killing/get killed.