getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Poop Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=45178)

Sissypuppyboy 09-10-2012 01:57 PM

Shit on a plate and eat it all up, licking the plate clean

Anything goes for me~ Just no public please.

Slavetoanybody 09-11-2012 12:33 PM

paint your lower half of your body in your poop

for me must involve pooping pants i have thong and boxer briefs

bottomsup 09-11-2012 01:31 PM

Stuff your mouth to the max with shit. If you can hold it in for over 10 minutes spit it out. If you can't last 10 minutes spit it out, then swallow a small piece.

andii13 09-11-2012 02:14 PM

take laxatives and your next 2 shits should be in a bucket then pour it over your head

jfiels3 09-11-2012 04:24 PM

The next time you shit, use it as fingerpaint. You will write "SHIT SLUT" across your stomach, cover your nipples in shit and draw a bullseye around each of them, and use the rest as deodorant. You must keep it on until it dries completely.

If you're up for it, put on a tight white shirt with no bra (see-through, if possible) over it and go shopping for a few hours to show off.

Sissypuppyboy 09-11-2012 05:01 PM

Take 2 laxatives, shit, then rub it all over your chest, leave it on for an hour.

Anything goes for me.

daremenow 09-11-2012 06:02 PM

next 3 times you poop, do so in a diaper, same diaper for each one. After third one, you must wear it on your head for 3 hours, rub it in real good.

no eating or face for me

Sissypuppyboy 09-12-2012 05:23 AM

Wear a diaper, poop in it, then take it off, use the contents to write "Big baby" on your chest.

WishIWasBrave 09-13-2012 11:17 AM

Bake your own shit and eat it. Don't forget to dig three lines in it like in pies so all the smell will be in the air.

Big burger slut 09-13-2012 11:41 AM

Next time u shit, do it in your room and get it in the toilet without hands.

Sissypuppyboy 09-13-2012 01:10 PM

Next time you shit, push it all into your mouth, hold it for 5 mins, then eat.

Extreme one for me please.

wittgensteinl 09-13-2012 05:04 PM

For the next ten days, you cannot use a toilet to dispose of your shit. Instead, you must save it in a tupperware container, and keep in the fridge or in a cool, dry place to keep it fresh.

After saving it up, you must take all of it and cover yourself from head to toe (including your face and hair!) in your own stored excrement. Stay like that for half an hour, and then you can clean up.

I would like an extreme one as well, with lots of smearing. No public, please.

Jay1 09-14-2012 04:21 AM

poo into a plastic bag, mush it with your bare hands, cover your lips in it and then transfer it into the toilet with you hands. keep the lipstick on for an hour ;)

Sissypuppyboy 09-14-2012 04:47 AM

Poop on a plate, use it to write "Toilet" on your chest, then lick it up.

Something to do with eating it for me please.

Subslut33 09-14-2012 08:47 AM

Since diapers is in your likes we'll use that hopefully you have some if not use your underwear and tape them around your legs so none falls you for the next 36 hours your not to use the toilet for anything (unless to diapers then you may piss in the toilet). After the 36 hours has passed your are to take off your diaper and lay it out on the floor and eat your mess until its as clean as possible then put the same diaper back on for 12 more hours and repeat if you have messed it again. When your 48 hours is up you may clean yourself put some clean clothes on. (if underwear forget reusing them after then 36 hours and the dare is done there)