getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above AB/DL Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=50430)

Boy28 05-10-2011 11:13 AM

Ok, you must wear your tighty whities for 24hours but when your Ar home you must wear the pj's as well!

Boy28 05-12-2011 03:29 PM

By the way, I don't have any diapers but I do have tighty whities!

k1rage 05-18-2011 12:50 PM

for the next 24 hrs every time you feel the urge to go to the bathroom you must roll a dice. The number that comes up is how many minutes you have before you must go wherever you are what ever your doing.

So stay close to a bathroom or baby might have an accident.

OriTheOwl 05-23-2011 07:37 PM

very simple: eat a can of baby food for your meals for a day

k1rage 06-02-2011 10:25 AM

for the next two days when ever you are alone you may not walk you must crawl

lordbob 06-02-2011 10:32 AM

You must wear Diapers until you wet yourself three times

I love babyfacation however I don't have Diapers and won't go and buy them. But I do have TW's.

k1rage 06-02-2011 11:45 AM

When you go to bed tonight go to sleep sucking your thumb, and before your get up wet your bed.

submissiver 06-07-2011 04:51 PM

Hard

You are not allowed use the toilet for a full 24 hours... One catch is you've run out of diapers, after the full day buy a of diapers and you have to go 24/7 until you run out.

I don't mind a public as I can just go two or three towns over, but I do not have access to abdl stuff, or diapers, so my dare needs to go around that.

daremaster 1 06-07-2011 07:12 PM

Wear a diaper that goes above your waist and a somewhat short shirt. Go shopping and constantly reach for things over your head, or bend over for things. The point is is to let as many people see your diaper as possible.

Boy28 06-11-2011 03:27 PM

Wear one diaper for 3 days, you can only change it once during the 3 day period!
I don't have any diapers

Eminem jr 06-11-2011 08:34 PM

Make a blanket into a diaper and wear it for a week , you can only change it twice

I also have no diapers but i will improvise

bjbarnes 06-12-2011 12:34 PM

Tonight use a towel as a diaper. drink 3 glasses of water before bed. You may not get out of bed until sunrise. Also suck your thumb as you fall asleep.

Make mine only for the night, I have plenty of diapers.

lordbob 06-12-2011 12:51 PM

You must wear diapers all night and you can only change once.

A side not I will not wet my bed and I don't have diapers and will not buy them.

LittleMissy 06-12-2011 12:57 PM

Find an old shirt you can damage. Cut it so that it only covers half of your torso and draw a pink heart on it.
Wear that and the most childish pair of panties you have until midnight.

I don't have any diapers right now nor the money to buy them, everything else is pretty much fair game.

baobao 06-12-2011 02:30 PM

While being FULLY clothed you must wet yourself while sucking your thumb and afterward you must cry like baby (doesn't have to be loud) until change our clothes.

diaper fun 06-12-2011 10:58 PM

dress as an baby for a day

sweet dave 06-12-2011 11:19 PM

Wear a Diaper while sleeping and when u have to go potty go in the diaper and cry for someone to change it

submissiver 06-13-2011 05:01 PM

If you live with someone (parent/spouse) then drink a diuretic everynight until they put you in diapers.

k1rage 06-14-2011 07:19 AM

sleep sucking your thumb for a week

lion74 06-14-2011 06:52 PM

for the next week you have to sleep in diapers and with a stuff animal

Shades 06-16-2011 11:41 AM

For the next week drink five glasses of water before bed while wearing a diaper, once in bed you may not get up until morning, If you have to pee, just let it flow. After the week you must wear a diaper every night for the next three nights without the other parameters. This could effectively train your body that it is okay to pee at night. You might wake up with an unexpected wet one.

naked_dare_girl 06-16-2011 11:50 AM

I dare you to only wear a diaper for a week under your clothes and use it as your bathroom. No changing. If laxatives are available to buy or you have them use them in your next meal.

LabRatGirl 06-17-2011 03:03 PM

well i'm not sure how old you are but if you're old enough to drink alcohol (always drink responsibly ;) ) then the next time you go to a party where you'll be drinking wear a diaper, you can wear what you want over it, and go everytime you feel the slightest urge...only wear one diaper though and hope it doesn't leak :) if it does then i'm sure that means you're too sloshed to notice lol

baobao 06-19-2011 09:43 AM

For the next week you must be sucking pacifier when masturbating.

k1rage 06-19-2011 10:30 AM

wear diapers, plastic pants, and your onesie to bed for a week. Before bed prepare several baby bottles with both a sleep aid and a diuretic drink one before bed. every time you wake up during the night drink another one. Of course no changing till morning. If you actually wet yourself in your sleep you must do the dare for a second week then you are free.

Shades 06-19-2011 10:36 AM

Put four frozen marshmallows (not mini) in your rectum, then diaper up. Sit down for 30 minutes perusing the Internet. Then crawl around on all fours for 30 minutes. No using the toilet the whole time (or real words)

The marshmallows have a laxative effect that can cause temporary incontinence :D have fun.

submissiver 06-19-2011 04:46 PM

Hmmm

Go to a theme park on a day you know it will be full, drink either caffiene or eat a laxative and remember to bring many diapers.

LabRatGirl 06-20-2011 01:40 PM

Place a stick of butter in the freezer for two hours, in that two hours time drink plenty of fluids but do not use the toilet. Now, take 3 regular sized marshmellows and 3 ice cubes. Put a marshmellow up your ass followed by an ice cube, marshmellow then ice cube and repeate once more. Then grab your stick of butter and masturbate while fucking your ass with the stick of butter for 10 minutes, edge but dont cum. Then diaper yourself up and after your diaper is so full it's leaking then that's when you may masturbate until you cum and clean yourself up. Have fun ;)

O yeah 06-21-2011 09:26 AM

ok so you are to give yourself an enema and then put on a diaper over your underwear then give yourself a big wedgie.... after you wet the diaper let the enema out.... u can change after 5 minutes (:

k1rage 06-21-2011 10:28 AM

go shopping at a baby store wearing a noticeably thick diaper. Before you go drink at least 32 oz of prune juice and water. Do no leave the store until you have wet and messed yourself. While at the store act like every thing is normal, as if you dont know your wearing a diaper or wetting/messing yourself

lion74 06-23-2011 07:14 PM

for the next day you are only to eat baby food for your meals and drink out of a baby bottle.

Shades 06-23-2011 08:23 PM

You must only urinate in diapers for the next two days, the diaper must leak a wee bit (pun intended) before you can change it. You must drink a liter (half if you think it is too much) an hour between 8am-9pm both days. Anytime you want to "get off" you may only do it whilst watching teletubbies or barny.
If you choose to masturbate, you must finish the episode before you may take your hand out of your diaper. Also you must put on a second diaper and wait for that one to leak before removing both of them.
Have fun :)

lion74 07-05-2011 06:19 PM

for the next week you can only watch TV channels you can watch are Sprout, and Nick Jr.

OnlineSlaveYah 07-11-2011 01:01 PM

ur dare.

first , you must shave, all hairs that a little baby wouldnt have, then diaper up, you will spend a whole night in just a diaper and long t-shirt if u want one, fall asleep with your thumb/ a pacifier in your mouth, do this for 2 nights. good luck :)

db25 07-11-2011 01:05 PM

You will wear a diaper every day for 3 days. When you need to change, PM someone on getdare.com, explain to them that you must be in a diaper and that you have to ask to be changed. If they say no, that's just too bad! And to make it interesting, you need to use depends, the thinner the better!

Shades 07-13-2011 12:36 PM

Put on a diaper and a shirt that is too small for you, that is all. When you have to pee, you may only go in your diaper; you must pee in your diaper until it leaks completely (wear your best diaper, not those dinky granny panties). Before you change you must also, play dress-up like a kid would (other sex's clothes) and use a binky (pacifier) or your thumb if you don't have one.
If you have to poop before you have soaked your diapers through, you must use the diapers to mess in too. So not to get diaper rash (at least not too bad) once you mess you must change after 35 minutes.
If you refuse to poop in the diaper as per the dare, you must PM me for a punishment.

diaper fun 07-18-2011 04:55 PM

put in a but plug, eat baby food, wear a diaper , then dress and act like a baby girl

lion74 07-23-2011 08:03 PM

for the next week you must use diapers 24/7 and either sleep with a pacifier your suck your thumb.

db25 07-23-2011 08:43 PM

Wear a diaper on your head for 10 minutes, use it for 1 day, then finish with it on your head for 10 more minutes.

k1rage 07-24-2011 05:35 AM

Drink a full 64oz bottle of prune juice. Put on multiple diapers each with slits (except for the outside one obviously) to allow the liquid to flow from one diaper to the next. The diaper should be thick enough to cause you to walk bow legged. The get you favorite kiddie movie, get comfortable and watch it. During the movie you should not move from you comfortable spot and you should be drinking slowly out of a bottle (baby if you have it, if not get one of those water bottles with the "sport top" or whatever) for the whole movie. Dont hold it at all during the movie just relax and enjoy.