getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Humiliating Choices (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=286483)

CallMeNat 07-02-2017 11:25 PM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?
Tied up please

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
Anytime

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
I'd like both, but I'd prefer the second one

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
I'd rather be controlled

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?
Have mine be worshipped. I don't really care for feet.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
I'll take the hour of throat fucking

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?
Tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
I'd be the third wheel of the threesome

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?
Someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?
Okay probably feet for this one

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?
Doggy and fucked please

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.
The first one sounds good.

Eus 07-02-2017 11:45 PM

I like both, so best would be to switch

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow.
I would cum and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you
Beeing fucked until he is finished

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you
I would be please to give over controll of my orgasms

I would do the feet worshipping, hopefully to a smelly group of feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed
Let's do the full 12 hours than ;)

I would go for the whipping

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO
Worship a couple

Someone else's please ;)

Snowball!

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?I would love them to cum over me

Toms123s 07-03-2017 04:19 AM

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

Maxl345 07-03-2017 04:36 AM

be tied up and teased

cum and swallow

blindfolded and oral

with anyone i want, but they are in control

have worshipped

be throatfucked

tied and wax

worship a couple

own

snowball

spread eagle and cum on

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum

violate limit, humiliatend and deepthroat

BenStallion98 07-03-2017 11:14 AM

I'd happily do either, though being tied up requires less effort.

Cum any time. I've swallowed my cum before, I'm getting used to the taste.

Again, both sound amazing. I'd go for getting fucked, it's so much more rough and sexy.

The first. There's certain people I'm definitely up to get dominated by.

Worship feet.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed.
I'd be a slave. Sure throatfucking is hot, but I'd want to stick around and see what else they'd do to me :p

Tied and whipped I think. Though I imagine peeling the wax off would be satisfying after.

Lacking a SO, i'd go for the former.

Someone elses. Just for a change.

I'd do either, but I'd rather cum in someones mouth. Snowball it is.

I'd go spread eagle because it's probably more comfortable, and my virgin ass wouldn't fare well with too many cocks.

This is probably the most difficult. I don't think that, if I had a SO, I would be able to watch them fuck someone else, so I'd go with violating the limit.

Great questions btw!

Felix645 07-03-2017 11:27 AM

1 Be tied up.

2 Only cum once a year, brave call I know :D

3 Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it

4 You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them

5 Worship feet

Scenario 1 be used as a slave for 12 hours.

6 Tied and whipped.

7 be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO

8 My own.

9 Lick cum off someone's feet

10 Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you

Scenario 2 I'll go for option 1.

SasssySlavePuppy 07-03-2017 12:05 PM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. cum and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you tied up and fucked

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you sex with anyone, worship and controlled orgasms

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? have feet worshipped

Slave for 12 hours
6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? tied and whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? someone elses

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? snowball

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? doggystyle and ass fucked

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. the first option

Sorry if these aren't very good, it's my first attempt haha.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have :)[/QUOTE]

HairbrushMe 07-03-2017 01:31 PM

A list of questions with a few scenarios included.

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up and teased.

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum any time and swallow. Oh, well. Gulp away, I guess.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you. I'll take the oral on this one.

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you. The first one, sex worshiping who I want.

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? I'll do the worshipping.

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed. I'll take the 12 hours, even though it could still involve the first one, of course.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? I'll take the whipping.

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO? Worship the couple.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? I'll eat someone else's.

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball them.

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Tied up and fucked.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. If I cheated on my SO, I deserve and will willingly take the first one.

Feel free to PM me any questions you have

DanB258 07-26-2017 09:07 AM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tease them

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum and swallow

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Either sounds good

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you Has sex with anyone I want but I worship them

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freedThroat fucked

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?A toughie but I think whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SOWorship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? both, but I suppose someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?Cum off their feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?Have them ejaculate over me

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. deepthroat 5 other guys

Bubblei 07-26-2017 11:25 PM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? tied up and teased .. im always submissive in my fantasies lol

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. cum any time i wish (of course)

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking youooh .. daang lol .. fucked and helpless cos that sounds really hot

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you oh .. well i mean i dont want to wOrship the person but .. okay the first one

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? i dont have a foot fetish at all! Hard one lol um worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed if by slave they mean sex slave .. hmdhk i dont know i really wouldnt like being face fucked at all. . May be stupid buut slave

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? woah i havent had either .. whiippedd?

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO oh nah, worship a couple.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? someone elses BUT ONLY because ive never done that before

I had to search up snowballing . Snowball them i gguess
10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? .. fucked in the ass maybe. Well im not sure id be able to take it but its like a fantasy

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. gasp id leave him . If i really have to choose.. i dont know haha thats so bad .. deepthroat the 5 guys n all those

subsam 07-27-2017 03:38 AM

- tied up and teased myself

- cum anytime and swallow

- blindfold (both sound pretty good to me )

- i have to worship them

- worship feet

- 12 hours please

- hot wax

- worship a couple

- my own

- snowball

- strapons and cocks please

- only fair she gets to fuck too

BastyTheKitty 07-27-2017 02:57 PM

1) Both of these are great choices, and I love both, but I would have to say tied up and teased.

2) I will take cumming any time and swallowing it all, as I enjoy doing that anyway.

3) Quite frankly, I don't see the difference between a male blowjob and a female, so... This choice really just boils down to dominant or submissive. Again, I like both choices. but I think I would rather be tied up and fucked without being able to stop them.

4) I will go with sex with anyone I want but they get to control my orgasms. This is a huge fantasy of mine, so...

5) Just... Ew... I guess because I don't like feet I would rather have my own worshipped.

S1) Wow, this choice is somewhat difficult... Personally, though, knowing my own limits, I couldn't take being deepthroated, I would vomit forever. So, I guess slave for 12 hours.

6) I don't much care for pain, but I don't think wax play would be very fun for me, and I do like the thought of being whipped.

7) Watching someone else fuck my boyfriend, because... Well... Fantasies? Also, because I would hate being forced to serve another couple.

8) I've eaten my own cum, so I think someone else's.

9) I had to look this one up. Knowing that I want nothing to do with feet, though... However, snowballing just sounds disgusting. I guess... Licking cum off of someone's feet? Now please excuse me as I go gag in the toilet...

10) I will go with being tied up doggy style and fucked in the ass. Both choices sound amazing, the first one being much more humiliating, but quite frankly... One would get me some action.

S2) I had half a mind to completely ignore this one and not answer it. Both options are horrific and if I did something as bad as cheating on them I would most likely deserve either one. However, as stated above, I can't deepthroat. Therefore, I would have to go with they get to have sex with whoever they want while I am chastised and forced to watch.

Ramasover 07-28-2017 12:15 AM

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it or being tied up and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get any pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deep throat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

steve101 07-28-2017 03:49 PM

Feetguy77 07-31-2017 09:10 AM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Tied up & teased

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. - cum anytim

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you - blindfolded

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you - worship them & have sex with anyone

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed - be used as a slave

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? - hot wax dripped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO - worship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? - eat my own

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? - lick cum off feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? - tied and fucked

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. - watch SO & lover

Golden_Throw 11-01-2017 02:08 PM

Tied up and teased

Cum any time I wish, I already always eat my cum.

Tied up and be fucked. I am really submissive so I would enjoy this. Plus, I am Bi anyways.

First one. I want the ability to chose who has sex with me.

I don't care for feet, but I'll think I would rather have my feet worshipped.

If I get turned into a slave, they are just going to throat fuck me for 12 hours.

Hot wax. I have never had hot wax but I think it would hurt less.

I would rather be a cuck than 3rd wheel.

Someone else's

Other people'so saliva is just gross. I will go with the feet.

Spread Eagle. My ass is very tight.

I would much rather be humiliated than be in chastity.

PrincessJessica 11-01-2017 05:44 PM

1. I'd rather be tied up and teased, sounds like fun to me.

2. Even though cum eating is one of my (soft) limits I'd rather cum when I want and swallow it when I do. It'd definitely put me off a bit but just once a year is too hard to handle.

3. Blindfolded and receive oral because oral's "oral" right? Seem's less risky then the other option anyway.

4. Have sex with anyone I want and worship them easily. Sounds like a typical sub fantasy to me hehe.

5. Worship feet

Scenario 1: Throat fucked as at least I'd know what I'm getting into. My submissive side would be tempted by the 12 hour deal but I doubt captors are too repsectful of limits.

6. Tied and whipped as I think the pain would be less...maybe.

7. Worship a couple (I'm single anyway)

8. Someone else's cum as I know mine tastes horrible :p

9. Snowball them as well...when am I going to get the chance again lol.

10. Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you and I'd probably enjoy it too :o

Scenario 2: They'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Except for the deepthroating but that sounds like (scary) fun.

Edgeandenial 11-01-2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxxFetlifexxx (Post 2576424)

rather be tied up and teased

cum anytime I wish

be blindfolded

[COLOR="red"] have sex with anyone I want [\COLOR]

have my feet worshipped

I am unsure if being a slave mean non sexual slave or sexual ...if it means non sexual then I would be a slave for 12 hours if not then be freed after throat fuck

I think hot wax dripped

I don't know really

not going to eat a stranger's cum[/ COLOR]

[ COLOR="red"] ejaculate I think ..gross though

Feel free to PM me any questions you have :)

I WOULD never. Cheat ..but I think I'll pick the first choice

BetaCuck 11-01-2017 11:12 PM

I would rather be tied up and teased

I would rather cum only once a year and not have to swallow

I would prefer being tied up and fucked, but not being able to stop who is fucking me

I would rather be able to have sex with anyone I want, with them being in complete control of my orgasms while i worship them.

I would rather worship feet

I would rather be throat fucked for an hour non stop and take as much cum as possible to be freed

I would rather be tied and whipped

I would rather be tied up and made to watch someone fuck my SO

I would rather eat someone else's cum

I would rather lick cum off someone's feet

I would rather be tied up spread eagle while a group of males and females ejaculate all over me

I would rather be tied up and put into chastity while watching my SO fuck someone else

That_Guy_again 11-01-2017 11:27 PM

Tied up and teased, two of my loves

Cum when I wish, even though it is a dislike, I could drum up the horniness to eat it.

The power of lacking information is huge, would go for the former.

Have sex with whomever I want. I'd love to be able to worship someone.

Not generally a feet man but worshipping > worshipped.

Given the option 1 would happen in 2, I would go with 2.

Whipped, like the naughty boy I am.

Would rather be a cuck preferably tied up.

Hard question probably someone else's, I would have the post orgasm loss of horniness.

The former, never heard of the latter.

Being ejaculated on by many females might actually be a fantasy now. The males can supplement them.

The former, I love being teased.

shyboy88 11-02-2017 03:52 AM

anomalous 11-02-2017 04:03 AM

Naughty_baby 11-02-2017 04:05 AM

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you.

SkyLight 11-02-2017 05:40 AM

trying 11-02-2017 06:19 AM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? TIED AND TEASED

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. SWALLOW MY OWN

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you TIED UP FRO THE ORAL

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you I WILL WORSHIP

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? WORSHIP THEIR FEET

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed THROAT FUCKED

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? HOT WAX

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO WORSHIP THE COUPLE

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? OWN CUM

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? SNOWBALL

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? TIED SPRAEDEAGLED

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. HOPE I GET FORGIVEN :)

PupBroken 11-02-2017 06:33 AM

Tied up and teased of course!

Once a year for Pup

The first one unless the second is definitely female (which is unclear)

The first!!!

Worship feet!

Pup assumes being used as a slave would entail the first one at some point anyway... so number one...

Hot wax

Number one?

Pup’s own

Dunno what number two is. So number one if this someone is female

Number one, since it’s less invasive and Pup can just shower after.

Number one in this situation.

bareslut4u 11-02-2017 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxxFetlifexxx (Post 2576424)

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them?be tied up and teased

cum anytime and swallow
receive oral blinfolded
4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck youhave sex with anyone but have to worship them

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped?worship feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freedslave for 12 hours

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?BOTH!

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SOworship a couple

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's?either one

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them?lick cum off feet

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?tied spreadeagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. be tied up, watch and be used

Feel free to PM me any questions you have :)

Here are my answers, see a pattern?

Miss Arille 11-02-2017 09:09 AM

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Like oth :p

luc89 11-02-2017 12:45 PM

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO both options are hot, but this one is most humiliating I think, probably would be rape though, 'cause she's not that into sex anyway, so with someone else will be a problem

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? I'd love to have that followed by option one though.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. I think I'd get a bigger kick out of option one than she would

striker101 11-04-2017 10:26 AM

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get any pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum.

SissyPrincess_Jenny 11-05-2017 02:23 AM

Tie and tease someone
Cum any time I wish even if I would have to swallow.
Been blindfolded and receive oral.
Have sex with anyone I want.
Worship feet.
Throat fucked 1h.
Tied and hot wax play.
Worship a couple.
Eat my own cum.
Lick cum of feet.
Spread eagle.
Violare a limit and get humiliated.

piss-boi 11-05-2017 03:59 AM

Tie someone up and tease them

Swallow it. I do most times anyway.

Be tied up and fucked.

Be worshipped and dominate.

Have my feet worshipped.

Be used as a slave.

Tied and hot wax.

Worship a couple.

Both... :o

Snowball

Hmm, want to say both again... tied up spread eagle

Violate a limit and get humiliated.

devron_678 11-05-2017 06:11 AM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? - Tease someone else

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. - Cum any time

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you - Receive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshiped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you - Sex with anyone

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? - Have my feet worshiped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed - Throat fucked

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? - Wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO - Tied up

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? - My own

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? - Lick cum

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? - Tied up spread eagle

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. - Violate a limit and humiliated

Tmpmilf47 11-05-2017 08:42 AM

My turn

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I would like to tie someone else up..

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. I would have to swallow...

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you I would rather get oral....

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you I would chose the person to have control over me

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? I would worship...

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed... I would pick the sex slave option...

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you?... whipped

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO.. I want to be made to watch...

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? eat someone elses....

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Lick the feet...

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks?.... Spread eagle....

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. I would be put in chasty and forced to watch...

RainbowSky 11-06-2017 11:26 PM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Be tied up as I am submissive

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. cum once a year. Cum kind of creeps me out as an asexual

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you Fucked. the idea of someone licking me is worse than being fucked to me

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you Worship someone else. Not in my nature to dominate

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? worship feet for the same reason above

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed Depends on what tasks I would be forced to perform as a slave but it appeals to me more than being throat fucked

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Whipped, don't like wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO tied up and made to watch. As an asexual I would be glad my SO was getting some action because they won't get it from me

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? mine

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? lick

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? ejaculated over. It's not sex so creeps me out less

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Watch them have sex with another

Bishyguy 11-08-2017 07:28 PM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? Depend I rather tie up a women and be tied up by a man

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. Cum whenever I want and swallow it

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you -Be ties up and receive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you - Option number 1

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? Have mine worshipped. I hate feet

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed -Throat fucked for an hour

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot wax

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO -Mmmm can I chose both?

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? Someone else’s

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Snowball them

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? Tied doggy and fucking the ass by strap one and cocks

Option 1 sounds better

WalkingWholockian 11-09-2017 08:13 AM

I'd rather be teased lol though it would be really hot to have a guy begging for me lol
Swallow it all lol hate the taste but i don't wanna only once a year!
I love both scenarios! but i have to pick being fucked lol as long as it doesnt cause me medical issues haha
I want sex with anyone i want lol I can imagine the guys im super into would be very generous lol ;D
Have them worshipped, im not into feet but i dunn curr if other people are
Be used for 12 hours lol
hot wax isnt near as bad as whipping! it stings for the half second it takes for the wax to cool...then its really satisfying to pull off lol
worshipping a couple lol it's along the lines of a fantasy that i have lol
mine, i hate cum but my own isnt so gross for some reason
i guess snowball
tied doggy!
I'd violate a limit

dienaar93 11-09-2017 08:23 AM

Be tied up

cum any time I wish

Tied up and fucked but can't stopt whoever is fucking me

worshipping them definitly :P

Worship feet

Hard choice, being used as a slave i guess

can it be both please? :P

Worship a couple

Not a fan of cum eating, but i guess my own...

Hard choice rahter snowballing i guess?

Both please :P Tied up spread Eagle would be more fitted I guess

If I had a SO, prob the second one (A)

willit 11-09-2017 03:34 PM

tie someone up and tease them

cum anytime

be blindfolded

be dominant and worshipped

have feet worshipped

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed.
throat fucked for an hour.

whipped

tied up and watch

my own

I think tied up doggy style

chastity and watch

poetrylover828 11-09-2017 06:24 PM

1: Would you rather be tied up and teased or tie someone up and tease them? I would rather be tied up

2: You can either cum any time you wish but you have to swallow it all, or you can only cum once a year but you don't have to swallow. I will say once a year.

3: Be blindfolded and receive oral but you don't know what gender the person is giving it, or being tied up and and fucked but you can't stop whoever it is fucking you I would rather receive oral

4: You can have sex with anyone you want, but they are in complete control of all your orgasms and you have to worship them, or you can be worshipped and dominate, but it's whoever wants to fuck you I would rather pick my partner. I mean as long as my limits continue to be followed

5: Worship feet or have your feet worshipped? I guess have my feet worshipped. Neither really interest me though

Scenario 1: You're walking home one night on your own when you are suddenly bundled into a van, tied up and taken to a secret location. You're blindfolded and scared. Your captors give you a choice, you can be throat fucked for an hour nonstop and take as much cum as possible and be free, or be used as a slave for 12 hours and be freed I think I will do throat fucked.

6: Tied and whipped or tied and have hot wax dripped on you? Hot wax sounds more fun

7: Worship a couple (suck his cock to get it ready for her etc) or be tied up and made to watch someone fuck your SO Worshiping a couple could be interesting.

8: Eat your own cum or someone else's? I think someone else's

9: Lick cum off someone's feet or snowball them? Ehhh I guess as long as it is clean feet I would rather just lick the cum up quick

10: Tied up Spread Eagle while a group males and females ejaculate all over you, or tied in doggy style and fucked in the ass by strapons and cocks? I will go spread eagle.

Scenario 2: You've been naughty and cheated on your SO. They've found out and they're pissed! You get given a choice. They'll forgive you if they get to tie you up, put you in chastity and make you watch while they fuck someone else (and you both know it's the best sex they'll ever have), their new lover gets to use you as well but you won't get and pleasure from it. Or, they'll forgive you but you have to violate a limit, get humiliated, and you must deepthroat 5 other guys but once again, you won't be allowed to cum. Oh this is hard. I think I will have to go with violate a limit, humiliation, and deepthroating.