getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Lounge (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Introductions (Post your info here!) (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72)

Hb_harp 07-27-2010 02:21 PM

Hello, I’m Renate. I’m a young mother who likes to play games. TORD is new for me and to be fair, I’m a bit scared if I’m going to like everything, but I’m going to see to where it leads. My husband is going to help me and we are going to use some dices to select the Truth or Dare.

So, hi everybody :)

Markbassplayer 08-13-2010 06:51 PM

Hi all, I'm Mark.

I lead a double life. By day I work a boring job in IT. By night I'm a musican, playing bass with several bands in several styles. It's fun times.

I stumbled across this site today and had fun poking around, so I thought I'd join.

Turn ons: Nerds, people who enjoy reading, people who know why signs that say "15 items or less" are grammatically incorrect.

Turns offs: Intolerance, closed-mindedness, coconut-scented things.

Cheers!

Me656 08-18-2010 05:11 PM

Uh... Hey. I've been coming to this site for like a year because of the stories, and I finally decided like 10 minutes ago to become a member.
I'm 15, a guy, and I live in the U.S. That's pretty much it........ Bye.

G3dio 08-21-2010 04:45 AM

Hey, been lurking on this site for a while.
22 and somewhere between bisexual and gay.
Been playing dares with friends for a while.

Kamaitachi 08-26-2010 01:03 PM

Owh hi, i just spawned here... >.> Thx Anjelen...
But myeah were being here now so let's make some of it. I'm Saskia/Kamaitachi, a female submissive from the Netherlands :3 Yay!
I'm 18 yo and having fun with being myself, with my friends, cat, new house, study and work. Lots of hobbies, and geekiejness and such.

Not looking for a new playpartner, 2 is enough for the time being.

I'm just here to help Anjelen to become the bastard he can be :3 Still love him though

thehypnotoad 08-27-2010 12:25 PM

Oh Hi!
I'm new here. Been looking at ToD online for a while now and finally got around to/got the courage to join the board.
Look forward to having fun!

rednekoboy 08-29-2010 03:26 AM

weeeell
live in the u.s.
bi
student
not many friends lately so a lil lonely..
average build.. a few swollen organs make me look a lil bigger tan i am around hte tummy T_T long story

i love PM's! HINT HINT WINK WINK, drawing, roleplaying... anime.. games..
i am a virgin.. had the chance once and bailed out.. glad i did.. she had a psyco friend i didn't know about x.x

BrazilianGuy 09-07-2010 07:33 PM

Hello,
The same old story,
I looked at lots of topics for a couple days and decided to participate.

I love to play games, but in Brazil that's not very ordinary. After a month travelling by the USA I've some experiences that lead me to know better my sexual desires and here am I, looking for new experiences and some networking.

If anybody has a question, dare or anything to say feel free to pm me I will answer as soon as I can.

Pardrino 09-12-2010 01:29 PM

Hello all I'm new here and think you are all awesome! Rock on!:cool:

Toxsicc 10-04-2010 03:09 AM

Hey there, finally got around to joining GetDare. Been lurking a couple of months, still a little unsure of exactly why I am joining - I have the distinct feeling that I'm not going to find what I am looking for here... However it may be a chance to meet some good people and have a little fun.

My names Toxsicc - I'm a 20yo guy living in Australia. I have a hunger for knowledge and great respect for logic and reason. I have a great (if amatuer) interest in physics, astronomy, bioligy, chemistry and natural history and academia in general. Music, literature, technology, nature, debating, gaming and debunking superstition and pseudoscience are just some of my interests.

I am pansexual and into a wide range of kinks and interests. I have an obssession with urban decay and urban spelunking and a wild craze for alot of things considered dirty, filthy, nasty, dark and taboo. I am not here looking for anything online besides friendship and good conversation with like minded people.

I work, I study, I have no real responsibilties, no immediate family, no kids. I have goals, I have ambitions - I just have to get around to growing up and pursuing them and I'm not sure if I want to do that just yet.

Well, thats it i guess. I mean I could go on all night but i am sure I've already bored you. If you do wanna know more don't hesitate to send me a message.

Long Days & Pleasent Nights~ Sicc

briantd 10-04-2010 03:20 AM

hi everyone

I'm brian from Germany

looking forward to some hot and teasing dares

take care everyone :)

arkangel666 10-04-2010 09:17 AM

Hihi

Josh from NW England :)

Music is playing all day every day. Even christmas day :').

Not a single person i know will play TorD so I need people who will! Hence, i'm here =]

starberry 10-12-2010 06:36 AM

I've been lurking around this site for a while, and finally decided to join. My name is Nicola, I'm 18 from the UK, just started Uni and looking forward to being dared by you all!

Calimero 10-22-2010 01:01 PM

Okay I am here after being sent the link by my Master ( Masterq81)

I get Tasks set to me by Master and always try to complete to the best of my ability..

However on here we get to be a little more relaxed and have fun, helping others come up with dares..

Outside of being a mum, and Slave to my Master, I love moto gp, Cars, Motorbikes, music ( playing as well as listening)..

I am on here to speak to fun people and help my Master with his mischief making. :D

Mistress_Louisa 10-22-2010 02:09 PM

This might seem like a bit of a moot point, at this stage (I'm technically a senior member now) - but I just saw this post and realised I never really introduced myself.

So, hello one and all!

My name is Mistress Louisa, and I became a member of the site after my slave and boyfriend, Crossdress Bitch, suggested I might like it. Suffice to say he was spot on with his prediction ;)

I'm 23 years old, Scottish, a postgraduate student and generally a bit of an excitable geek, hehe. I love Italian food, am a prolific reader and adore music of the shoegazing persuasion.

Nice to meet you :p

thisisaveryniceuser 10-22-2010 07:15 PM

Finally introducing myself.

Hello all! I've been a lurker around here for a while but finally got around to joining! I like things up the bum, but I'm straight (I think). My nickname is Tom I'm 15 and live in good ol' Ireland! Land of saints and scholars! Nobody I know in real life knows that I'm kinda kinky, so no one knows I'm on here :O ! I find everyone on here to be rather friendly so, I'll be sticking around. If ya want, you can PM me dares, I'm up for most things! Love the site!

Faysal Sangha 10-25-2010 06:24 PM

Hello all :)

I found this site on about some naked uno i searched because nothing was really interesting until then so yeah i do have different unique opposistions i come across.

I am Faysal Sangha, 19 years old and i'm a student in great britian in south birmingham college so yeah no relationship either so i been single since in my life. I have a huge nudity addiction in my adult hood but one thing is certian about nakedness it's for the adults, not for the teenagers to creep on if they have sense of maturity to have some respect at least.

So yeah i kinda dared to be stripped nude but it never harmed me so since about last year when i slept naked in my bed i just thought it could be my good oppotunity to have my freedom for now and continuing :)

So yeah nice to meet you all :) I can be either insane or wild at things XD So yeah please to see you all :)

CatGotYourTongue 11-07-2010 02:28 PM

Hi :)
Name's Lauren, long time lurker, finally deciding to join in on the fun :p

JBWK 11-13-2010 10:38 PM

Hi, my name is Grace!
I just saw this site today, and I knew that I had to sign up!
I'm 17, bi-curious, and I live in the United States. I very much enjoy talking about dirty things ;)

drkngl588 11-15-2010 01:57 PM

hey everyone
18/m/utah(boringsville)
i initially signed up to find a mistress (still looking if you're interested)
i have started getting into dares
and i am thinking of looking for a slave, will be my first time domming

Dawotch 12-05-2010 01:34 PM

Hello

Hello tord members, I've been lurking here for a few days unsure of wear to start. That's partly because I'm not used to jumping into something that's already started with no real landing point...like hopping into a double dutch jump rope competition right from the audience. But I figured I'd start here and go from there, so a few details about myself. Well I'm 28, American though I currently live and work in Germany, I'm mostly a digital artist but will use paper if I'm away from my computer, I'm also a digital musician though that is more of a hobby than any of my other creative ventures. I'm a writer, and also a very big geek, though I'm partial about what I watch so with that thought I would call my self an elitist in my own mind. On a slightly dirty light, I'm a Dom, and self styled professional pervert, which is my elegant way of saying that I can and probably will take normal everyday conversation and pervert it, but it's all harmless fun to me. I'm really just around here to pick up some new friends, and new experiences. Because life is nothing more than a series of experiences and I'd rather have a lot of pleasant ones than a few unpleasant ones.

Ranzid 12-11-2010 08:56 AM

Hello, I'm ranzid , long time internet gremlin ( I scamper around finding bad things) and recently introduced to the sub/dom thing , im here to learn more and maybe find a new victim... did i say victim? I mean special friend ;)

Ive joined here as some of the dares a most devious and fun .. and I like that .. so yea thats me :)

ljfairy 12-11-2010 10:17 AM

Hi Im Lj, Ive been lurking for several months after finding the site when I was looking for dares for my friend.
I am usually a sub, and will try most things :p

Here to lurk and read and learn and play :D

Intumesce 12-12-2010 01:51 PM

So... I'm here, rejoice?

Okay fair enough, who am I? My name is Twan, I'm 19 years old and from Holland, yes the country of legal weed and prostitutes... But that is of no concern. I'm here because I was lured in by the D/s area and as the random internet user I am, immidiatly registered and posted an advert, of course not thinking about actually establishing myself as the nice guy I think I am ;).

So I'm going to figure out where I ended up now after a (non-) drunk stuper and maybe post here and there.

Your always post-hunting new nutt-job
Twan ;).

WristShot54 01-03-2011 09:31 PM

Hi all!

Fairly new to the site and have been lurking for a week or so before jumping in. I love the idea and am down for most things.

I love to meet new people so send my a line if you feel so inclined

sizzle 01-04-2011 03:28 PM

Im a 15 year old guy from canada, i love to golf and i live for the summer and my cottage :)
i'm gay too... well thats what i think right now, who knows. kinda wish i was straight/ bi
i have a thing for short cute boys with justin bieber flow :D
I like to cook too, id like to think i'm ok at it haha

physosophy 01-15-2011 09:31 AM

A few things about myself, I am 24 and a graduate student in physics. I have been interested in better understanding my dominant tendencies, which I hope to explore more. I should be getting into that soon enough.

Hopefully I will find what I am looking for.

Muffin 01-17-2011 03:42 PM

I'm a 15 year old girl from the Netherlands, came here looking for some fun dares for my friends and me. Limits now as for what I have been lurking here till now ^^ I loveeee being controlled, dares that don't get easily noticed and anything that hurts.

Slenderman - Doctor 01-17-2011 03:42 PM

I'm Edgar the duck.

I have a long beak and I eat bread.

cowhugging 01-23-2011 10:24 PM

Hi!
I go by Sasha, and I'm a member of PETA. Been such for... 2 years? I'm a vegan, have been for 3 years. I love role-playing and writing stories. I adore learning languages and new things in general. Above all, I am a Southern Baptist Christian, and I love God with all of my heart.
If you want to know more, PM's are nice, too. :)

PS: I have been studying French for three years. Alors, je parle français en peu. :)

ozmandius 01-26-2011 10:34 AM

you can call me OZ

Hello, you can call me OZ.

I'm a 43 yr old college educated professional who lives in NW Arkansas. I'm an avid Razorback fan who enjoys movies, reading, beer, a good bottle of wine or a stiff drink. I like to have my back rubbed and feet washed and I've been known to give a foot massage in return if treated right.
I'm confident in who I am and what I'm looking for so this site will be my avenue to achieve these goals.

I've read quite a few post here and I like it and I'm really excited to get to know some of you - not all of you; only some of you.

Talk to you soon.

OZ

punky4u 01-26-2011 07:32 PM

I am new here to tord. I'm into diapers pee poop. Spanking and cororner time. Don't like public lots of pain body peircing/writing or anything anal other than the banana trick (etc) will not eat drink or wear pee poop blood or any other body fluid so don't ask me

hornyjack 01-30-2011 08:52 AM

Hi people! Bit late for this but only just spotted the thread lol :P

My name's Jack, I'm 13 and live in the South West of England. I'm still at school, but not really into sport or anything, good at IT and other subjects like English! :)

Always on Facebook, MSN, Skype and the internet so joined getDare for a bit of fun and so far not dissapointed! PM me or add me as a friend if you want to chat!

Jack x

MandyMoo 02-03-2011 07:15 AM

I'm Amanda, or Mandy for short. I'm from the UK, age 17. Just came across the forum about a week ago and am excited about doing some dares!

LUCKYPSMILE 02-18-2011 03:39 PM

hey new girl here, from a small city in utah. how is everyone?

I'm single and down to anything. found this forum on the web thought it would be fun.

Will be done with high school in about 3 months.

Rachie 03-04-2011 01:49 PM

Sorry havnt introduced myself earlier

Hello im Rachie - for those that dont already know lol

Interests
Strip Poker - read story for details
General Chat
Making friends
Cycling - betting - f1 etc

Im an Innocent now 20 year old girl from uk - if want to know any more ask and i MAY tell you

PS- Most people will already know me
LOVE RACHIE
x x x x

hmjackson 04-03-2011 08:42 AM

My name is Hannah, I'm 21-years-old, from the UK. I'm a student, a virgin, blonde, slim, 32B breasts, blue eyes. Haven't had a particularly daring life, but I would like that to change :p

May 04-04-2011 10:01 AM

Hello! My name is Erika, I'm 18, 130 pounds, 32B, and a redhead. I LOVE working out, and I ride horses :)

I'm pretty wild, but haven't had much experience in the world or TorD, but I'd love to change that! ;)

G.J. 04-07-2011 11:47 AM

Dia Duit! Conas atá sibh? =)

Hey guys, what's up? I'm Graham and I'm 18 as of two months ago. Freedom! =P. I'm from Ireland and I'm hoping to stay around for a bit of craic! Hope to see you around! ^_^

Zalandia 04-12-2011 07:42 PM

So, my name is Joey. I have had submission fantsies since I was around 13. I am gay and very happy about it (no pun intended) I have a good sense of humor. My likes and dislikes are in my sig.

I usually spend my day playing World of Warcraft, napping, and going to school. I consider my self a geek :). At school, I'm not popular but I'm not unpopular, if that makes any sense.

Like I said before, I am into being a submissive. Nobody knows about this lifestyle except me and now this forum I guess.

Fun fact: typed this up while sitting on toilet :)