getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Truth] Verbally humiliate the person above (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=97094)

Zabine 07-08-2014 07:10 PM

its completely believable who would have sex with a pathetic loser like you . you masturbate to hide your small cock...

I like male and female fucking my face and asshole

Sub1246 07-08-2014 07:13 PM

Only whores enjoyed having their face and ass fucked. Are you a filthy loose whore? You're so disgusting. Nobody will ever come close to fucking you.

I enjoy being treated like filthy farm animals.

V-Last 07-08-2014 07:23 PM

What are you a fucking pig, you freak, you belong on a farm laying in your own shit alone. no man will ever fall love you fucking disgusting cow. There's no way your getting any sex either weirdo.

I dream of licking beautiful women's feet and heels

Zabine 07-08-2014 07:31 PM

You are so worthless who licks others feet .This means you are very low to them you are a loser

I love nipple torture and cbt

NewGirl01 07-08-2014 07:34 PM

Ew, what kind of freak likes that?! There are people out in the world with real injuries and you choose to inflict pain on yourself. Sick.

I'm a virgin

zackertman 07-08-2014 08:18 PM

Wow! You haven't had sex yet? I bet you never will! You'll just be a 90 year old virgin

I want to be a prostitute

anythin4u 07-08-2014 09:04 PM

You really are nothing but a no good whore. Parading the streets hoping men will think your pretty but in reality all they want is to use your dirty little holes.

I have fetishes about having sex with animals.

Zabine 07-08-2014 09:08 PM

You are a worthless pervert . what a sick thing to do . Having sex with animals that is really sick Get mature

I have a fantasy of totally handing over control of my life to a lady

Sexkittin 07-08-2014 09:11 PM

Wow. You are such a pathetic loser. Making a hard working woman take over your worthless life. You will get nowhere in life

I like to spank my assignment and pussy for no reason

moretome 07-08-2014 09:41 PM

Well, you're just a pain slut aren't you? I guess you need that pain to remind you how to behave in public, since you're just one fucking mess of a pain whore. Maybe you ought to reflect on your behavior the next time you feel the need to inflict pain on yourself 'for no reason.' No doubt you're just too dumb to realize the reason.

I often fantasize about being dominated.

firecracker 07-08-2014 09:42 PM

You whore. What kind of weirdo spanks themselves for no reason?

I have my udders tied up with belts and rubberbands right now. My teats are hard and my pussy is soaked

SandMguy 07-09-2014 04:08 AM

You fucking cow, you're just a filthy animal and the thought of that turns you on, you sick bitch. I bet you crawl around wanting to orgasm. You don't deserve it cow.

I am so turned on by girls feet. I get turned on when a girl is barefoot or I can see her toes. I wish I could worship, lick and gag on girls feet.

Princess Tally 07-09-2014 05:37 AM

your so fuckin weird feet are used to walk they are not something sexy for you too look at you dirty disgusting freak.

i meet with new strangers every weekend to have sex

tiedPete 07-09-2014 07:11 AM

wow, you're a true bitch, meeting with lots of strangers to get your ass pounded. you are really pathetic

i fantasize about a woman, forcing me to suck a black man's dick until he cums in my mouth and then laughing at me.

Sub1246 07-09-2014 09:10 AM

You don't deserve a black cock you filthy whore. Big cocks are only for good boys, which you are not. You're disgusting and nobody would ever want anything to do with you.

I like body writing.