getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   20f Looking for some dares! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432620)

hassns 03-12-2024 02:00 PM

I think buttslut should start over after the drink.
Or even better. Buttslut repeats the first edge in the pub toilet.

MillyEm 03-12-2024 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taskdesigner (Post 5442411)
I will respect that hassns was faster and also I quite like his idea for you...

You can use my post when you'll feel like having another orgasm. I'm sure it won't take too long this way 😀

bitch-in-heat is so grateful, thank you so much!!

MillyEm 03-12-2024 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hassns (Post 5442419)
I think buttslut should start over after the drink.
Or even better. Buttslut repeats the first edge in the pub toilet.

buttslut has finished her drink adn is on her way to the pub toilet to edge...

MillyEm 03-12-2024 02:44 PM

buttslut stripped naked inside tehe toilet as she is required to.do, sat on the toilet, turned teh plug on to high speed, rubbed her wet pussy and swollen clit until she had another frustrtating edge...

buttslut was trembling from.arousal as she made her way back.to teh bar and then she was trembling from barely.controlled anger as she saw that her friends had cheekily bought her another drink... buttslut had half a mind to walk away but she didnt want to to.create a scene and they didnt mean any harm so buttslut is now trying to finish her drink quickly, squirming in her seat from.horniness!!

Taskdesigner 03-12-2024 02:49 PM

And why do you haste? Just sit, enjoy the drink, your wet and needy pussy and also all that frustration 😈😈😈

hassns 03-12-2024 02:50 PM

Oh poor Buttslut has to start over again after this drink.

So enjoy it and start again after this but this time you can go out for the first edge..

Eli_ 03-12-2024 02:51 PM

And.. Slut-to-use why you have to remember not to take off your jacket at the pub? :D you may enjoy some peek if you do ...

MillyEm 03-12-2024 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taskdesigner (Post 5442468)
And why do you haste? Just sit, enjoy the drink, your wet and needy pussy and also all that frustration 😈😈😈

bitch-in-heat is trykng her best to enjoy the drink... but it's hard to do when all she wants.is an.orgasm!!

MillyEm 03-12-2024 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hassns (Post 5442469)
Oh poor Buttslut has to start over again after this drink.

So enjoy it and start again after this but this time you can go out for the first edge..

Ohhh why does buttslut have to start again, why are you dojng this to her!! :(

MillyEm 03-12-2024 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eli_ (Post 5442471)
And.. Slut-to-use why you have to remember not to take off your jacket at the pub? :D you may enjoy some peek if you do ...

Slut-to-use is a little ashamed of showing her friends how skimpily she is.dressed under her jacket...

Eli_ 03-12-2024 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MillyEm (Post 5442477)
Slut-to-use is a little ashamed of showing her friends how skimpily she is.dressed under her jacket...

You should then take the jacket off ..I think it will help get the people here in the mood to maybe make you cum at some point.. and your friends will love to see you skimpy dressed :D

hassns 03-12-2024 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MillyEm (Post 5442475)
Ohhh why does buttslut have to start again, why are you dojng this to her!! :(

Because buttslut has been given the right to cum and she has to earn it now. The task should be completed one after the other without interruption.

But I'm a little happy about the interruption :D

Taskdesigner 03-12-2024 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hassns (Post 5442480)
Because buttslut has been given the right to cum and she has to earn it now. The task should be completed one after the other without interruption.

But I'm a little happy about the interruption :D

What about little twist? I think that she should be allowed to cum only if she manages the whole task before midnight. That's less than 2 hours for her... enough time if she really wants to impress us. But also it can run out really, really fast 😀

hassns 03-12-2024 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Taskdesigner (Post 5442485)
What about little twist? I think that she should be allowed to cum only if she manages the whole task before midnight. That's less than 2 hours for her... enough time if she really wants to impress us. But also it can run out really, really fast 😀

I like this idea. So buttslut the time is ticking

Eli_ 03-12-2024 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hassns (Post 5442487)
I like this idea. So buttslut the time is ticking

I love this twist and without the jacket her friends will be happy to stay longer with her and to buy her more drinks... :D