getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Bondboytight's Demand-a-Dare Give-Away (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432133)

OllyTaylor 02-24-2024 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondboytight (Post 5423112)
Strip naked. You have 30 minutes to cover yourself in underwear, while standing up. Any not covered by underwear gets shaved.

Done! Can I have another dare.

Likes: edging, masturbation, body part shaving, underwear, pain

dislikes / Limits: public, social, illegal, scat, piss drinking, pics and videos, blackmail,...

bondboytight 02-24-2024 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OllyTaylor (Post 5423643)
Done! Can I have another dare.

Likes: edging, masturbation, body part shaving, underwear, pain

dislikes / Limits: public, social, illegal, scat, piss drinking, pics and videos, blackmail,...

You cannot orgasm till you do 100 edges. After each edge, punch your balls. You can take breaks but everytime you take a break longer than 10 minutes, add another punch for between edges. If you orgasm before your supposed to ruin it, add 10 punches after each edge and restart the edges.

OllyTaylor 02-24-2024 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondboytight (Post 5423686)
You cannot orgasm till you do 100 edges. After each edge, punch your balls. You can take breaks but everytime you take a break longer than 10 minutes, add another punch for between edges. If you orgasm before your supposed to ruin it, add 10 punches after each edge and restart the edges.

Done! Got really uncomfortable! Give me another

Likes: body part shaving, edging, masturbation,, underwear, pain, cock/ball pain

dislikes / Limits: public, social, illegal, scat, piss drinking, pics and videos, blackmail, life ruining

bondboytight 02-24-2024 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OllyTaylor (Post 5423767)
Done! Got really uncomfortable! Give me another

Likes: body part shaving, edging, masturbation,, underwear, pain, cock/ball pain

dislikes / Limits: public, social, illegal, scat, piss drinking, pics and videos, blackmail, life ruining

Same dare, but this time, start with 10 ball punches between edges

OllyTaylor 02-24-2024 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondboytight (Post 5423821)

Give me another one instead of the same

nareth 02-25-2024 10:10 AM

Oh wow its nice to see somebody who puts in the effort to spice up the community
So lets give it a try ;)

Hey boy, give me a dare! My info is in my sig.

bondboytight 02-26-2024 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nareth (Post 5424787)
Oh wow its nice to see somebody who puts in the effort to spice up the community
So lets give it a try ;)

Hey boy, give me a dare! My info is in my sig.

Write "sissy" on every square foot of your body. Only pink clothes can touch your skin for the next 24 hours. Go to mall or similar for an hour during that time.

Bamous 02-26-2024 07:21 AM

Hi boy.
Just completed 3000 edges. May I have 3 tasks. If your not satisfied with reports I'll do punishments.
This is punishment for being a winey bitch and begging for a orgasm

bondboytight 02-26-2024 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bamous (Post 5425818)
Hi boy.
Just completed 3000 edges. May I have 3 tasks. If your not satisfied with reports I'll do punishments.
This is punishment for being a winey bitch and begging for a orgasm

1. Lock up in chastity till you get the correct permission to orgasm.

2. Punch your balls 100 times each (one time punishment) And then 5 times each per day while in chastity.

3. Before asking for permission to orgasm, you must pay to ask each time. Each permission request costs 50 ball punches each ball. Up to you how many times you ask, and how often you ask, but you must pay before asking each time. So, will you go easy on your balls and prolong your chastity? Or will you pummel your balls in the hope to get unlocked sooner?

OllyTaylor 02-26-2024 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondboytight (Post 5423821)

Done. Really uncomfortable again.

Give me a new dare please

Likes: body part shaving, body writing, edging, masturbation, underwear, pain, cock/ball pain

bondboytight 02-26-2024 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OllyTaylor (Post 5426035)
Done. Really uncomfortable again.

Give me a new dare please

Orgasm only by hitting your balls

OllyTaylor 02-26-2024 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondboytight (Post 5426294)
Orgasm only by hitting your balls

Done. Took a while and really uncomfortable again.

Give me a new dare please ideally one that includes shaving an area/multiple areas of my body as I'm looking to remove some hair from my thigh and above. (Doesn't have to be a full shave and can include more than that)

Likes: body part shaving, body writing, edging, masturbation, underwear, pain, cock/ball pain

dislikes / Limits: public, social, illegal, scat, piss drinking, pics and videos, blackmail, life ruining, head shaving

bondboytight 02-26-2024 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OllyTaylor (Post 5426380)
Done. Took a while and really uncomfortable again.

Give me a new dare please ideally one that includes shaving an area/multiple areas of my body as I'm looking to remove some hair from my thigh and above. (Doesn't have to be a full shave and can include more than that)

dislikes / Limits: public, social, illegal, scat, piss drinking, pics and videos, blackmail, life ruining, head shaving

Keep yourself shaved from neck down.

SlaveBoy31 02-26-2024 08:46 PM

Hey there give me a dare please. I've recently gotten into putting clothespins on my cock. I'd love the dare to involve that. Likes and limits and pm dares are in my signature.

OllyTaylor 02-27-2024 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondboytight (Post 5426651)
Keep yourself shaved from neck down.

For how long?