getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Storm me with posts - Reach all milestones and make me regret this! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=415457)

PetPaige 06-12-2022 07:07 PM

I'll add 4 edges - and of course hold your pee for an hour ^^

tallguy2241 06-12-2022 07:20 PM

Add another.....

BitchRinehart 06-12-2022 09:08 PM

Edge

Have one more on me

gnii 06-12-2022 10:55 PM

Omg so many more edges.
Edge count 42
Edges done 20

Just woke and checked on here,. I have to hold my pee for an hour so I'm holding my morning pee.

gnii 06-13-2022 02:44 AM

Finally peeing felt really good.
It actually felt so good it bought back the horniness I built up yesterday. Damn it...

gnii 06-13-2022 07:23 AM

Bumping this as per the rules.

Sir_Damian 06-13-2022 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 4789673)
Can't tell if it's luck or a shame. Thank you :D See you tomorrow I guess

hello again! how are you feeling? was it luck or a shame that i left last night? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 4789744)
The first milestone has been reached

This means I am an additional day on denial (I can't cum until June 15th).
Also, everyone who posts can give me up to two PM dares (just once per person) in addition to the edge.

exciting! so we just post the combination of the two pm dares here? i like the idea of DON'T PEE and PLUG (for the full 2 hours). this could be fun.

and ofc here's another edge for you.

gnii 06-13-2022 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4790367)
hello again! how are you feeling? was it luck or a shame that i left last night? :)

exciting! so we just post the combination of the two pm dares here? i like the idea of DON'T PEE and PLUG (for the full 2 hours). this could be fun.

and ofc here's another edge for you.

Welcome back!

Do I have to answer that? :P As you must have noticed, edges stacked up nonetheless.
I just plugged my butt before typing this answer. I haven't peed in an hour before reading this, and I feel the slightest urge right now. It could have been worse, guess I was lucky :P

Nonetheless, this is the second time I hold my pee today!
This morning, after finally releasing my morning pee, I couldn't stand the horniness and I edged 5 times.

EDGES COUNT 43
DONE SO FAR 25

Sir_Damian 06-13-2022 08:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 4790393)
Welcome back!

Do I have to answer that? :P As you must have noticed, edges stacked up nonetheless.
I just plugged my butt before typing this answer. I haven't peed in an hour before reading this, and I feel the slightest urge right now. It could have been worse, guess I was lucky :P

Nonetheless, this is the second time I hold my pee today!
This morning, after finally releasing my morning pee, I couldn't stand the horniness and I edged 5 times.

EDGES COUNT 43
DONE SO FAR 25

thanks. :) and yes, i did notice that edges stacked up a little. good to see. :p

second time holding today? could be worse indeed. especially when you peed an hour ago. let's hope the plug doesn't make it worse, right?

have another edge for the tally.

gnii 06-13-2022 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir_Damian (Post 4790414)
thanks. :) and yes, i did notice that edges stacked up a little. good to see. :p

second time holding today? could be worse indeed. especially when you peed an hour ago. let's hope the plug doesn't make it worse, right?

have another edge for the tally.

The plug is stirring inside quite a bit. For sure it doesn't allow me to think of much else than this thread.
And it is indeed making my need to pee a bit worse. I guess I'll really feel it later, not a big deal for now, just a tease

EDGES COUNT 44
DONE SO FAR 25

Sir_Damian 06-13-2022 09:21 AM

that's how we like it! have another edge while we wait for you to go mad with desperation.

gnii 06-13-2022 09:29 AM

Maybe I should get to work on those edges, before they stack up too high and become scary... ^^'

EDGES COUNT 45
DONE SO FAR 25

PingPong 06-13-2022 09:31 AM

More Edges

I wanna add 2 more edges but I want you to put your panties in your mouth as a gag.

Sir_Damian 06-13-2022 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gnii (Post 4790473)
Maybe I should get to work on those edges, before they stack up too high and become scary... ^^'

maybe. tho it might be a risk considering your ever so slightly full bladder. tough decisions.

while you think about it, i'll add another edge.

gnii 06-13-2022 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PingPong (Post 4790476)
I wanna add 2 more edges but I want you to put your panties in your mouth as a gag.

Sorry sir, can only add one edge at a time unless you're a girl, in which case you can add up to 5.
Hence, I will add 1 edge ^^

EDGES COUNT 47
DONE SO FAR 25