getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   The Tavern (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=371996)

bondboyaaron 09-04-2019 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by briefsorboxers (Post 3773282)
A short skinny bard walks into the tavern, and goes up to the barkeep.
"Names Orin. Been hard up these days, these 15 coins are all I have. Would you have any jobs for taking? Willing to do Red Buns X, Private Teasing Session X, Rag Locker X, and White Board X. Still I better buy something while I am here."

Tosses 5 coins down in front of BondBoyAaron. "Could you show me how Red Buns work?"

:::the coins barely stop bouncing on the table before i drop the broom and greedily grab them all up:::

Finally some action! .... i mean .... cough... why certainly i can show you how redbuns works. Its quite simple. Since you have so graciously contributed i shall model it for you.

:::walks over to the wall and picks out a good paddle walks back over:::

Simply pull down your trousers to your ankles.
Bend over thusly... so that your customer can see both your buns and your pain ridden face.
And then give yourself 5 spanks to each cheek for each coin.
Remember not to go easy on yourself, its called redbuns for a reason.
Like so...

::: proceed to spank myself 25 times on each buttcheeck. Tears welling up after the first five hits:::

Sniffle.... by the time you return your trousers to their upright position, your buns should be sizzling

::: pulls up trousers. Shuffles painfully over to put the paddle on the hook. Shuffles over to the innkeeper to give him 4 coins for which he is owed. Picks up broom and goes back to work:::

Fieldofbunnys 09-04-2019 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slutylittlesub (Post 3773406)
Hello, you have a wonderful establishment may please work here the service I can provide are:

Punching Bag X
Private Teasing Session X
Rag Locker X:
White Board X:
Special Offer! X

I have 15 coins to my name

The Innkeeper is astounded at all of the wonderful new workers, "Welcome to the Tavern! ^u^ Enjoy your stay~!"
Quote:

Originally Posted by LegLuvr (Post 3773408)
Coins: 15

Adrian thanks the innkeeper for allowing him to work here before wondering around.

He spots the chained Bunny against the wall and spends 4 coins on the Magical Alarm Clock service for Bunny.

Coins left: 11

Bunny squeaks~ It seems his alarm clock already has 19 days pending~
"Cuuuurse you! ><"
20% of 4 is 0.8, so Bunny gets 1 coin~ ^^
He now has 2 coins.

bondboyaaron 09-04-2019 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dusty123p (Post 3773368)
Punching bag 15 for bondboyaaron

::: dusty walks in the tavern... a tumbleweed follows him thru the door and smacks sarah in face. She tries to bat it away, but it gets stuck in her slime gooieness:::

Great another mess i have to clean: i say as i start to head over there.

:::dusty plops in the chair nearest him, exhausted from his journey and points at me:::

You there.... boy... he says. Entertainment me.

::: he plops a bag of 15 coins on the table with a clunk and says "punching. Bag. " . Everyone falls silent. Noone had ever spent that much on punching bag before. Can it even be done they thought. Trepidaciouly i walked over and dropped my trousers again. Slowly but methodically delivering punch after punch to my poor nuggets. By the time i had reached 45 punches, i was on my knees sobbing. Dusty was laughing hysterically having the time of his life.:::

Thank you sir. I said in a raspy voice holding back more tears.

:::i pick up my trousers and the bag of gold. Hobble over to the counter. Take out 3 coins for myself and deposit the reat in front of the inn keeper:::

Was it worth it? The innkeeper asked.

::: i slowly give him a big thumbs up and after swallowing i manage to say "oh yeah":::

Slutylittlesub 09-04-2019 04:32 PM

I am so excited to work here now that I have some income I will celebrate.
I call to SissyslutJenny and hand them 2 coins (Punching Bag 2)

Don't for get the workers who have been here for awhile and are hiding in the back of the tavern.

Current coins 13

Fieldofbunnys 09-04-2019 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slutylittlesub (Post 3773434)
I am so excited to work here now that I have some income I will celebrate.
I call to SissyslutJenny and hand them 2 coins (Punching Bag 2)

Don't for get the workers who have been here for awhile and are hiding in the back of the tavern.

Current coins 13

Technically that coin SissyslutJenny just made is up for grabs~ .3.
Bunny has also decided that payday is on every Saturday :D
Anyone who works extra hard might just get a raise~ :)

bondboyaaron 09-04-2019 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fieldofbunnys (Post 3773441)
Technically that coin SissyslutJenny just made is up for grabs~ .3.
Bunny has also decided that payday is on every Saturday :D
Anyone who works extra hard might just get a raise~ :)

Sweet ill take it! :::cha-ching:::

briefsorboxers 09-04-2019 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bondboyaaron (Post 3773414)
:::the coins barely stop bouncing on the table before i drop the broom and greedily grab them all up:::

Finally some action! .... i mean .... cough... why certainly i can show you how redbuns works. Its quite simple. Since you have so graciously contributed i shall model it for you.

:::walks over to the wall and picks out a good paddle walks back over:::

Simply pull down your trousers to your ankles.
Bend over thusly... so that your customer can see both your buns and your pain ridden face.
And then give yourself 5 spanks to each cheek for each coin.
Remember not to go easy on yourself, its called redbuns for a reason.
Like so...

::: proceed to spank myself 25 times on each buttcheeck. Tears welling up after the first five hits:::

Sniffle.... by the time you return your trousers to their upright position, your buns should be sizzling

::: pulls up trousers. Shuffles painfully over to put the paddle on the hook. Shuffles over to the innkeeper to give him 4 coins for which he is owed. Picks up broom and goes back to work:::

Orin gives the broom wielding boy an appraising look. "You sure were enthusiastic. I think I am going to enjoy working here." Giving the boys red ass one last glance, Orin turn to the Innkeeper and says well this place already has a good set of entertainment, but shall I set up over there in the corner for some music as well?

The skinny bard sits atop a high stool, pulls out his lute and begins to play. "Anyone have any requests for me?"

Later on in the night the InnKeeper gets a note from the bard about some music based offerings. (PM sent)

Services offered:
Red Buns X, Private Teasing Session X, Rag Locker X, and White Board X

LegLuvr 09-04-2019 11:57 PM

Adrian Legluvr stands around, constantly ready and prepared to be used and abused.

———
Coins: 11
Services offered: Any

briefsorboxers 09-05-2019 10:54 AM

"....She had a little militia boy and she didn't know his name." Orin finishes the song with a flourish to the seemingly uninterested crowd.

"Well, I hope you enjoyed that number." He tries to appear cheerful in spite of it all, "I do want to announce that with the Innkeeper's permission I am offering a few specialized services, Tune that G-String, Tighten those strings, and Costume Change will now be available just come to the stage." Orin says while readjusting the lute in his lap. "Be sure and tip the wait staff, they are quite entertaining if you do. You can always request something like a Private Teasing Session." He says gesturing slutylittlesub over and handing him 5 coins. "Now one more song, but as always let me know if you have any requests!"

The music starts up again as the sub boy gets on edge. "This kingdom of mine with blood I've paid..."

General Services offered:
Red Buns X, Private Teasing Session X, Rag Locker X, and White Board X

Music Services offered:
Tune that G-String X: For X/3 days I will wear thong underwear where X is coins spent.
Tighten those strings X: For X minutes I will do a wedgie of your choice. X being the amount of coins you spend on this.
Costume Change: For 5 coins you can tell me to strip and put on any type of men's underwear you want.

LitDarkness 09-05-2019 11:31 AM

Oh, new services. *Plots to save coins* Those look like fun to try. I will leave you wondering for now.

JustLearning 09-06-2019 04:11 AM

Fieldofbunnys 09-06-2019 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LitDarkness (Post 3774010)
Oh, new services. *Plots to save coins* Those look like fun to try. I will leave you wondering for now.

Indeed. They look really fun ^^

Tomorrow is payday.
Today is a great time to start working~

Slutylittlesub 09-06-2019 02:37 PM

I see LegLuvr and decided they need to have some fun Private Teasing Session 5
Rag Locker X:
White Board X:
Special Offer! X

Coins 8

bondboyaaron 09-06-2019 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustLearning (Post 3774872)

:::while going out to feed the pigs, my feed get hopelessly stuck in the mud. The more i struggle the more i sink in. Now im up to my calves. Muddy water by liquifaction is pouring into my boots.:::

:::just then a woman adventurer (adventrix?) Comes along the path toward the tavern:::

Excuse me! I frantically call out. I know you are tired from your long journey, but could you please go in the tavern and let them know im stuck and i need help, please!

Well arent you a stupid boy. She says. You know, one good uppercut to your balls would probably just pop you out of there.

Ill try anything. I say. But i cant hit my balls without getting paid for it. Its my job you see.

Well how many hits would 15 coins get you? She asks, pulling out her coin purse.

15 coins! Oh boy, that would get me 45 hits! I exclaim.

Well then surely the odd of your success is very optimal. She says as she tosses me the coin purse.

:::i manage to reach the coins and shove them in my pockets, but to my dismay i sink a bit further. But with all my might i tried to escape by punching my balls over and over. With each one i would lurch up from the pain, but not enough and i would sink a little further. My feet soaked, and in a panicked frenzy i punch harder and harder until all 45 hits were completed. My body so sore i just want to plop on the ground but being stuck in the mud up to my knees now, im stuck like a stick in the mud, literally.:::

Watching this epic comedy drama unfold before her eyes, she cant help but laugh hysterically. Finally she turns toward the tavern. "Well that was fun, good luck, stupid boy!"

:::just when i was thinking i would have to wait to be rescued, the inn keeper comes out for me! But it turns out he heard from JL the adventrix that she just paid some stupid idiot outside to get nowhere fast. The inn keeper helps me out of the mud only to take his cut and get me back to work:::

I thank him anyway, and head inside to cleanup and get back to work. Only now i have 3 more coins in my pocket!

LegLuvr 09-07-2019 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slutylittlesub (Post 3775204)
I see LegLuvr and decided they need to have some fun Private Teasing Session 5

Adrian Legluvr audibly groans but is secretly excited that he has been used. He pockets the 1 coin and goes straight to the innkeeper to give him the other 4.

Once that was done, he Thanks Sluttylittlesub and walks towards the bathroom to start on his edges.

———
Coins: 12
Services offered: Any