getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Guys, what do you do with your cum after you masturbate? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=333037)

Albdjy 03-26-2023 03:56 AM

I make him lick his hands and taste it

cinematt 03-26-2023 04:08 AM

When I'm close I normally make my way to the bathroom and then finish off down the sink. There's usually a lot so when I've tried tissues I've made some messes in bed. Sink is more reliable and if I lose control I don't have to worry so much about spraying everywhere.

JimmyKarlo 03-26-2023 07:18 AM

There are several options:

The standard would be just in the shower / on the toilet and wash the cum away. If I have a toy in my ass, I usually cum on my body. Precum I then normally lick up, while my ass is stuffed.

Dirk-exposed 03-26-2023 11:44 AM

I like to cum into my underwear and let it there - wishout washing.

yboyhere 03-26-2023 12:26 PM

I’m about to masturabte and need to know what I should do with my cum. Kik me

darkness991 03-27-2023 04:36 AM

mostly i use a sock to clean it up since i lick the idea of eating my cum when im horny but when iv cum i dont want to anymore but when i do a self facial i swallow it all and im trying to teach my gf to make me eat it more often so now most times when im riding her strapon cow girl style i have to lick it off her belly and last time she watched me jerk off i put her hand under my cock so she would catch it and then she made me lick it off her hands.

HairbrushMe 03-27-2023 07:01 AM

Normally, I have just wiped up with a rag, but the past few times I used a rubber glove and rubber bands as a makeshift cock cage/restraining device. Then, when a wand made me cum, my load dribbled down a finger of the glove. Then I froze it to force myself to eat it the next time, which I forced myself to do to improve my inability to follow through with ordered cum eating in the past. Kept in my mouth until melted and tasted it all the way down. Used a rubber band around the base of myself to hold glove in place and pul other rings around balls and glove to hold me in restraint and prevent a full erection.

Kisune Karnon 03-27-2023 08:12 AM

It goes into a washcloth.

sissybill 04-01-2023 02:09 AM

where ever my master allows me too cum n depends where im at
if im out driving he makes me get out my truck naked n cum on the side of my truck

sissycumeater 04-06-2023 03:35 AM

You could probably guess from my name!

But if I'm alone I will ALWAYS finish (ruined or full) onto my face legs over my shoulders and look at myself in the mirror as I swallow every last drop!

If I'm with someone and we use protection we finish and I'll 'clean myself up' in the bathroom but really I'm just emptying the condom down my throat! If we use no protection if she begs for a creampie etc I'll cum in her and then go straight down on her so she can't ask or say anything about it apart from cumming or humiliating me.

That's really the only ways I get to cum I think!

tnylocked 04-06-2023 03:41 AM

I don't masturbate very often any more, but usually I either eat it, or shoot into a toilet and flush it

Sex Speed Runner 04-06-2023 10:00 AM

most of the time i shoot onto my stomach and wipe it with tissues

occasionally ill have to use an old sock if i dont have any tissues

rarely ill eat it

tarheel52 09-15-2023 11:37 AM

Most times I cum on my belly and chest and wipe it up with tissues. If I want an easy clean up I cum directly into the tissues.

Probably 10% of my cumshots, I swallow. Half of the time I cum into my hand and suck it up quickly. The other half I lift my legs up and cum directly in my mouth. Depends on how I’m feeling.

footlover.london 09-15-2023 11:56 AM

I’ve genuinely conditioned myself to generally lick it up / cum in the palm of my hand and slurp up. My many recent edging videos show just how automatic this has become (albeit with precum). On the 1/10 time I don’t I either cum on stomach then shower or in palm and wash down the sink.

kydaira 09-24-2023 02:28 PM

I usually cum in a tissue or cloth, but every now and then I cum in a cup and drink it.