getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Limit-Breaking Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=32982)

madlily 11-13-2009 07:49 AM

Poo in your underwear and dont change it for 1hour

fork 11-13-2009 08:18 AM

Go to a place somewhere in public with a very low risk/no risk of being found (like deep into the forest or something) then strip and take a bunch of pics of yourself! Have fun with it, and then keep those pictures on your camera or phone (or whatever you used) for 2 weeks. No one else has to see them except you.

If you can't go out and do it in public then just do it in your room and make sexy poses.

The limit I want to be broken is noisy.. so I guess that'd go along with public too. Something that might get me caught with noise but without being seen please!

My limits that still stand are penetration, poop, and messy.

horpat 11-13-2009 08:23 AM

Hmm noisy...Get a condom and you phone. Set it to vibrate mode, and put it up to your pussy. (Or just get a vibrator). When you are near to cum, moan loudly, so others can hear it. You can do it at your house when no1 is at home but people are on the streets. Also the first part of the dare is just optional, you can do it by other ways. Good luck, if possible PM me how does it went.

Younger Buck 11-13-2009 09:30 AM

dress up fully in female clothing, poo in your panties, wedgie them and then sit in them for an hour.

fork 11-13-2009 09:35 AM

Go out to eat (anywhere) and order some food that is messy to eat.. perhaps a hamburger with many condiments, or saucy ribs or chicken wings. You get the idea. You aren't allowed to use any napkins for this meal (or wipe your face with bread or anything like that - no cheating!) and you must wait until you get home to clean yourself up.

I'd like another noisy one please..
The limit I want to be broken is noisy.. so I guess that'd go along with public too. Something that might get me caught with noise but without being seen please!

My limits that still stand are penetration, poop, and messy.

daredoin 11-13-2009 05:22 PM

u have to poop your pants the lick it out

Younger Buck 11-14-2009 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daredoin (Post 202304)

I pity you, way to completely ignore her hard limits and ignore the fact she wanted her limit noisy to be broken.

walapalooo 11-14-2009 09:43 AM

let's break your public dare a little. Dress up in full female clothing. A bra, short shorts or a short skirt, a blouse with socks or water balloons in the bra. and a thong or some type of skimpy underwear. Wear heels if possible and stay outside for at least 20 minutes. Can be done at night.

Break my public dare.

Hottie 11-14-2009 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xj-fc (Post 199742)
pour honey down your ass then, only using your hand scoop it out into a bowl, eat it if you want

Full public to be broken
Stuff i have Speedos and other stuff

TO HARD! easier pleaseeeee

walapalooo 11-14-2009 01:24 PM

go commando for the day, wear a white t-shirt with no bra and short shorts that show off some of your body. Go outside and take a walk. If possible jump in a swimming poool with your clothes on and let yourself air dry.

Public limit to be broken

fork 11-14-2009 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by daredoin (Post 202304)

Um, excuse me.. I never got a dare for mine. Someone should dare me next, please.

daredoin 11-14-2009 03:44 PM

you have to tie legs and knees to gether then masterbate till cum while masterbating moan very loud

horpat 11-15-2009 04:08 AM

Break your anal limit. Shove up 5 Ice cubes to your hole, until they melt

daredoin 11-15-2009 02:32 PM

to break your no picture limit. you must crossdress in pink panties/thong and black bra and a short short skirt and a white tube top the u must take a pic from under the skirt to see the under wear the down your shirt so i can see bra then u have to take a picture of ur whole outfit

Sara Nadine 11-15-2009 06:13 PM

Break your candle limit and drip hot wax all over yourself. Make sure it's far enough up to not burn too badly.