getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   dares for 24/f involving some themes (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=280005)

Analgirl3 12-26-2016 10:20 AM

sry but it isnt possible to hold it

Analgirl3 12-26-2016 01:18 PM

ok i ve upgraded the themes:
- public swimming bath
- getting fucked in public
- playing stripgames with strangers
- visiting a gloryhole
- doing a walk of shame
- getting tied in a public or semipublic space
- being in completly control of a stranger
- messy dares
- visiting a sauna

samdiatmh 12-26-2016 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by samdiatmh (Post 2517947)
Go find one of those large roadside cones. Put it in front of an open window in your home and sit on it. Your feet should not be supporting any of your weight, and the cone should be in your ass. Stay like this for an hour and report how far down you got. Also tell us the diameter of the cone at that depth.

Making sure you don't forget. This should leave you stretched past your max and sore for days.

Taz55 12-26-2016 04:29 PM

Walk of shame

Take a close up picture of your pussy. (wet and spread) and lewd as you would like, should be embarrassing for you to look at. Print it out this picture. Now if you have the tools make it into a necklace / hang it from your nipples, if not just tape it to your stomach.Do the same with your asshole but place it on your back, above your butt.

Now write a caption or this picture "My Wet Pussy Close up" or "Look at my diry cunt" Or something similar above the picture or somewhere on your body.

Tape 2 sharpies to your legs and 1 to your back with another note say "I'm a slut ,please fill my body with naughty words" put in your buttplug & and handcuff your arms behind your back.

Drink a gallon of water, place a vibe in your pussy and head to the park, you can't leave until at least 15 people write words on your body. You can only stop walking when someone is writing on you and your vibe is not allowed to fall out. If anyone asks anything of you, you must accept.

nik13 12-26-2016 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Analgirl3 (Post 2583128)
sry but it isnt possible to hold it

Its the fun. Either get fucked or hold it for a minute.
I am sure you wont be able to when some one fuck you. I make a bit easy for you no cola or mentos in ass insted use a bit of hot water and do this.dare

TheHotBoyWonder 12-27-2016 01:59 AM

Glory hole and shame walk

Gloryhole

Before going advertise on craigslist for a week. That you will be at the gloryhole for a all holes open filling.

You will need to dress as needed for a slut short tights dress not bra or underwear.
Heels stockings and suspenders. Nice slut makeup and a handbag. Filled with condoms, lube and toys.

Now no slut goes out empty so insert your buttplug.

Then head to your gloryhole.

Once there and inside remove your dress. Then set up your dildo and ride it until your first cock arrives.

Once there you are to ask to each person who puts there cock in which hole they want. As you put on the condom.

Then oblige

You must ensure if a hole is empty it must be filled after that point.

Until you have had 100 dicks.
Make sure to collect all the used condoms.

As now you can empty all their cum over your face. Then put your dress back on and walk Home like the slut you are. Covered in cum.

But it does not end there. On the shame walk back.
Your buttplug must be in. You must ask 5people if you look OK. You must offer 5 guys oral. You must stop twice to fuck yourself with your dildo for 5 minutes.
Plus flash you breast 5 times.

That should be humiliateing enough 😁

JohnHartham 12-27-2016 09:36 AM

Do you know or any glory holes where you are or do you just want to try it?

Analgirl3 12-27-2016 12:01 PM

i dont understand your question

JohnHartham 12-28-2016 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Analgirl3 (Post 2585258)
i dont understand your question

What I mean is if someone were to give you a gloryhole dare would you know where to go? Or would you need to look for one nearby in order to do the dare, that's basically what I'm asking.

Analgirl3 12-30-2016 02:56 PM

i would know where i would go to do it

Analgirl3 04-16-2017 01:31 PM

sorry for the long time away.
i finally managed to do xxxbe´s dare:
This one covers multiple themes...
Start of with a maximum of 3 pieces of clothing (no underwear)
Gather at least 3 strangers that are willing to fuck you.
Find an abounded place and give them a nice striptease.
Now let them gangbang you and have them write and draw whatever they want on your body.
when they are done, offer them your clothes, if you cant loose all pieces you will have to make them pee on the clothes that they didnt want(you can pee on them yourself too)
Now go home, but you cant use your car but can wear the clothes you could keep (not a must)

so i started with a tshirt, a jeans and a pullover. I went into a park to find the three strangers. i just walked infront of they guys passing by and asked if they want 2 fuck.
after 10 minutes i found 3 guys who agreed. 1 black guy and 2 white guys.
we then walked abroad like 200 metres in a forest and i began to strip.
Firstly i put off my pullover, then my jeans and atleast my tshirt.
I just saw some bumps in their pants as soon as i were naked.i took 3 condoms out of my jeans and opened their pants. they had 2 medium sized dicks and 1 large (but not the largest i had inside me).
I put on condoms over their dicks and started to give a blowjob and stroked the others. then they started fucking me. 1 pussy ,1 mouth and the last one still with my hand.
after some time they switched. Now i had the large dick in pussy. Without saying something he switched from my pussy into my ass. i ve not expected that and screamed. it went like 20 minutes that way until all 3 came.

then i gave them my closes
they took them and went away. I went home naked through the woods

Analgirl3 04-18-2017 01:58 AM

so i did shadowforests dare:
Make a craigslist ad and find a stranger. Agree on a public place.
Buy nutella, jam or something similar you like.
When meeting get naked, put on a buttplug and cover his penis in the nutella, and give him a blowjob, deepthroating untill he comes.

we went into a park where i covered his dick in jam. it wasnt that big so i had no really problems to deepthroat it and he came relativ fast (i think it was around 2 or 3 minutes).

mango616 04-18-2017 04:51 AM

Hi, I have a fun pee dare for you

Basically you are banned from using a regular toilet (except once a day for poop) and must find alternatives to relieve yourself.

The catch is that you can only use each alternative once. encouraging you to find more and more creative and public ways to pee each time you need to go.

I will work with you on coming up with a list of alternatives that are fun and exciting while beimg with in your limits.

Analgirl3 04-21-2017 01:11 PM

sry but i dont really like dares with pee or poo

Analgirl3 04-22-2017 12:48 AM

Still looking for more dares :)