getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Bets & Challenges (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=56)
-   -   The cunt-tits busting thread (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=269136)

initialrush 07-20-2016 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY (Post 2328130)
Let play Cannon
We are going to have some fun, this is for everybody that's in.

Going to need 2 bowls, one filled with 20 ice cube the other empty, and a round handle wooden spoon.

Ok, get undress, and put the bowl of ice next to your hip and place the other bowl, 1 foot away from your pussy

Now load your pussy with one ice cube and shoot it out, and try to get it to land into the empty bowl. If you get it in, the dare is over, but if you don't, you get 10 smacks with the wooden spoon. Also, if the ice goes in the bowl and fly out, that's a miss. (Note if your on reduction punishment 5 smacks)

Now what to do with the wooden spoon when your not using it, well lets see like any good cannon, there's always a holder, oh, I just had a brain storm, lets slide the handle into your asshole, until your ready to use it on yourself.

So it's load, put the spoon in the asshole, shoot, if you miss, remove the spoon, smack, reload, and place the spoon back in, so that way you don't lose it.

Also for your entertainment, here is the music for the dare too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNatwyAJ6dI

Enjoy ladies.

Hahaha. I love this.
(I'm not playing. Just admiring)

LivvyF36 07-20-2016 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PussyCummer (Post 2328146)
I'll add 200 Spanks to the clit with a wet wooden spoon. 😉

Done, had to lighten up on the spanks because my pussy is getting really red and my clit is starting to hurt a lot

gymnast1214 07-20-2016 11:22 PM

I'll join for 5 days, oh boy

Izon 07-20-2016 11:27 PM

Everyone in right now do 50 strokes with a hairbrush on your pussy.

To welcome gymnast1214, she gets 120 with a wooden spoon on her pussy and 30 on her clit.

Outrider75 07-21-2016 12:23 AM

You may claim ONLY ONE of the following.
(Yes, only kik and Skype are valid, no other means count with this post...)

If you have spoken to a MALE on kik or Skype within the last 24 hours of reading this post
Spoiler:
-10% spanks

If you have sent sexual pictures or videos to a MALE on kik or skype within the last 24 hours of reading this post
Spoiler:
-20% spanks

If you have NOT spoken to a MALE on kik or skype within the last 24 hours of reading this post
Spoiler:
You really should get out and make some new friends XD +200 spanks with a WET wooden spoon to your clit while you sit butterfly style

Ps. Don't open this last spoiler
Spoiler:
You little rebel! Since you DONT follow rules, +100 WET wooden spoon spanks on your clit STANDING legs apart. Should've of listened, tisk tisk tisk NO REDUCTIONS FOR THESE SPANKS

This also VOID ALL REDUCTIONS for the other spoilers above

1337dares 07-21-2016 01:22 AM

I'll give 20 rubber band snaps per nipple, just for Sxyvirginia. ;)

fox90210 07-21-2016 02:38 AM

Use a belt and hit each of your tits 20 times.

Kate100 07-21-2016 05:29 AM

Ok, I've finally finished my day, I'm super glad I didn't try to be brave and sign up for more. I've learnt that I apparently suck at cannon, and definitely regretting not talking to a male on kik. I'm so thankful for the less evil spanks though, I just wish that rule had come up before some of the snaps.

1 day here was definitely enough though, good luck to all the girls still doing it.

CherryChocolate 07-21-2016 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY (Post 2328130)
Let play Cannon
We are going to have some fun, this is for everybody that's in.

Going to need 2 bowls, one filled with 20 ice cube the other empty, and a round handle wooden spoon.

Ok, get undress, and put the bowl of ice next to your hip and place the other bowl, 1 foot away from your pussy

Now load your pussy with one ice cube and shoot it out, and try to get it to land into the empty bowl. If you get it in, the dare is over, but if you don't, you get 10 smacks with the wooden spoon. Also, if the ice goes in the bowl and fly out, that's a miss. (Note if your on reduction punishment 5 smacks)

Now what to do with the wooden spoon when your not using it, well lets see like any good cannon, there's always a holder, oh, I just had a brain storm, lets slide the handle into your asshole, until your ready to use it on yourself.

So it's load, put the spoon in the asshole, shoot, if you miss, remove the spoon, smack, reload, and place the spoon back in, so that way you don't lose it.

Also for your entertainment, here is the music for the dare too.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNatwyAJ6dI

Enjoy ladies.

I'll do a report on the other tasks in one post, but I had to reply to this specific dare in a post for itself - it's just too funny and creative.

That fucking music, tho! :p I kept it playing just because it's hilarious combined with this dare.

I know I have very a tight pussy and a lot of control of my muscles, so I thought:I got this! :cool: I loaded my pussy with an ice cube and I was so close to one-shotting it! The ice cube landed it the bowl, but it slided right out of it again. So slippery covered in my pussy juices. 5 spanks to my clit for my stupid miss. I covered the handle of the spoon in lube (that's allowed right?), removed the princess plug I was wearing and put the handle in my ass. I restarted the music because.. why not? I then loaded my pussy with ice again and decided to aim and shoot quickly, so it wouldn't get too slippery again. And it landed in the bowl again - but it stayed this time. It landed right at the 2:38 mark in the music video.. where the music starts to get epic. It's timing made me laugh :p I felt so victorious!

I know my clit didn't get many spanks (don't worry, the others in this thread made sure of that)... I thank God, that I have such great control of my pussy and apparently a pretty good aim too ;)

Thank you for the creativity, MasterMichael!

LivvyF36 07-21-2016 10:30 AM

I was pretty good at cannon, I got it in the 8th try, but my clit wishes I got it earlier, thanks for all the fun guys, I am definitely surprised at how creative and evil you guys can be, maybe give me a little break today

Ruth 07-21-2016 11:08 AM

I'll play for 3 days with a limit of 100

edit: intended to write 1 week

Jaro 07-21-2016 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruth (Post 2328777)
I'll play for 3 days with a limit of 100

A warm welcome tit spanking just for you then. 50 each boob, hitting the nipple directly every other spank. Use a wet wooden spoon.

CherryChocolate 07-21-2016 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dzbll (Post 2327262)
just cause im mean, all girls 200 to pussy with wet wooden spoon, hard hits

Quote:

Originally Posted by Outrider75 (Post 2328212)
You may claim ONLY ONE of the following.
(Yes, only kik and Skype are valid, no other means count with this post...)

If you have spoken to a MALE on kik or Skype within the last 24 hours of reading this post
Spoiler:
-10% spanks

If you have sent sexual pictures or videos to a MALE on kik or skype within the last 24 hours of reading this post
Spoiler:
-20% spanks

If you have NOT spoken to a MALE on kik or skype within the last 24 hours of reading this post
Spoiler:
You really should get out and make some new friends XD +200 spanks with a WET wooden spoon to your clit while you sit butterfly style

Ps. Don't open this last spoiler
Spoiler:
You little rebel! Since you DONT follow rules, +100 WET wooden spoon spanks STANDING legs apart. Should've of listened, tisk tisk tisk

I opened the last spoiler like the curious idiot I am and earned myself 100 wet wooden spoon spanks. Fortunately, I sent sexy pictures to a male on skype yesterday, so I got a 20% reduction, leaving me with 80 spanks. I assumed, you meant this for the clit as you asked me to stand with my legs apart like that.

I decided to do Outrider and dzbll's dares right after each other, because they both required a wet wooden spoon. Which would give me 280 spanks on my pussy, 80 of them centered on my clit.

I did Outriders first, so my pussy lips wouldn't swell and cover for my clit. The last 20 spanks really hurt. It was difficult to stand while I did it.. My knees kept going weak on me.

I then got down on my bed, spread my legs to hit my pussy 200 times more. Because my clit was swollen from the first 80 spanks, it got hit everytime during those 200 spanks. I feel how my blood is rushing to the area, making it so warm.

The pain is not too bad, but I still have a few tasks left.

Outrider75 07-21-2016 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CherryChocolate (Post 2328806)

I opened the last spoiler like the curious idiot I am and earned myself 100 wet wooden spoon spanks. Fortunately, I sent sexy pictures to a male on skype yesterday, so I got a 20% reduction, leaving me with 80 spanks. I assumed, you meant this for the clit as you asked me to stand with my legs apart like that.

I decided to do Outrider and dzbll's dares right after each other, because they both required a wet wooden spoon. Which would give me 280 spanks on my pussy, 80 of them centered on my clit.

I did Outriders first, so my pussy lips wouldn't swell and cover for my clit. The last 20 spanks really hurt. It was difficult to stand while I did it.. My knees kept going weak on me.

I then got down on my bed, spread my legs to hit my pussy 200 times more. Because my clit was swollen from the first 80 spanks, it got hit everytime during those 200 spanks. I feel how my blood is rushing to the area, making it so warm.

The pain is not too bad, but I still have a few tasks left.

The reduction wasent ment for breaking the rules, I'll go back and edit my post to say that in the spoiler. If you are willing, please "finish" the rest of the spanks from the last spoiler

janesg 07-21-2016 11:44 AM

Everybody who is currently in,
Rub your nipples hard for 5 minutes without letting up at all. Each time any of you pause, then you will have to smack your clit with a wooden spoon (or similar) 50 times per pause.