getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person above sissy dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=208558)

Sissyboiii 04-13-2015 09:58 AM

Dress up as a slut and mess yourself

Make mine private and a week long

SUBway 04-13-2015 11:15 AM

day 1. clean, ankles and hands tied.
day 2. cook, ruin it, eat it ALL
day 3. ask another person on getdare
day 4. take a shower crossdressed
day 5. clean, ankles and hands tied
day 6. ask another person
day 7. a day off

Be sure to do these tasks crossdressed

andrewells 04-13-2015 09:13 PM

Must wear a maid outfit for one month when out it must be under your clothes

Make mine hard a public

toy_and_stuff 04-14-2015 01:44 AM

Wear a skirt and a thong out shopping. Get plenty of things off the bottom shelf, and always bend at the waist.

Crossdresser5 04-14-2015 12:12 PM

Sleep in psntys skirt and top with the 1.5 plug in

Make mine involve shopping :)

NekoMiku 04-14-2015 04:30 PM

You can go shopping but you must go shopping for girl shoes, leave the store with them on : p

here2please 04-14-2015 05:47 PM

Must be crossed dressed 24 hours no matter were you are

Make me regret this

andrewells 04-14-2015 06:38 PM

You must go for a walk in only panties for 20min
Make mine very humiliating with public crossdressing

!!! 04-14-2015 08:19 PM

Drive to your local mall, with female clothes under your male ones. The specifics are up to you, but it must include a stuffed bra and be very feminine. No male clothes whatsoever, and no pants allowed (Tights/yoga pants okay). Drop your car keys in a hidden place that you know they aren't likely to be found. In a plant, under a permanent trash bin, etc. Then walk to your car. Get out of your male clothes, put on heels, and makeup if you want. Do not wear a wig. Have a purse with your phone and some money in it (in case of emergency). Now lock your male clothes in your car, and go get your keys.

To make this dare harder, simply put your keys further away, or even have a friend hide them and give you hints.

Make mine anything short of social suicide. Difficulty and hidden is fine but no total exposure for me please.

!!! 04-26-2015 01:22 PM

I hate to see this one die, so I will bump it. Anyone want to give me one?

Tato898 04-27-2015 09:00 AM

Ok then if you have any panties where them under your clothes for the week. On top of this you must pee sitting down for the next week too.

Winforce 04-27-2015 09:30 AM

alright for the rest of the day u have to wear girly panties

bubba51 04-27-2015 10:26 AM

For the next week you must sleep in bra panties and either a dress or skirt and top. Take picture of your outfit and upload it to an album on getdare

Crossdress_Bitch 04-27-2015 10:41 AM

You don't have an avatar and that simply won't do for a sissy. Since you asked the previous entrant for pics, make your avatar a close-up shot (no face or background required) of your ass in your favourite panties.

Some ideas for me: nothing too long term or public, nor requiring a really complicated outfit (look at my photo albums - that's about all the clothes I have nowadays, or I may even have a bit less, apart from a load more panties I have). Faceless pictures fine if required and I like the idea of risk if it's hidden or at night/close to home. I also like the idea of using a dare to earn pleasure (ie: not allowed to orgasm until I complete my task).

So_cute 04-27-2015 10:54 AM

send me a pic of all ur panties/thongs and bras so i can choose which one ur wearing for the next 4 hrs