getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Post Punishments & Ideas (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Q-Tip Pain (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=1349)

ohne_id 10-27-2009 03:10 PM

I think the problem is the cotton on the Q-Tip. A bit of it remains inside and your body tries to get it oud which is painful.
Please correct me if it isn't right, but I'm not a scientist and don't know this for sure ;)

Dice7 10-27-2009 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by K687 (Post 196109)
Seeing as I found keeping the Q-Tip in there for that long so painful, I decided the only intelligent thing to do would be to (stop? no) try a biro. At first I was amazed when it actually went in (with a pop! aha that made me giggle) and even after doing it twice and moving it around much deeper, etc. the pain peeing afterwards wasn't bad at all.

So what causes the after pain? Friction? Dryness from keeping the object still (which causes the friction/abrasion(is that even the right word) when it's pulled out?) Would be useful if we knew exactly which objects had which effects (both for fun and punishment use:D)

I'd say a combination of friction and the fact that nothing but liquids from within your body were supposed to ever be in there..and not going in that direction!

cassaddee604 10-29-2009 11:00 AM

I have tried...

But im a girl. Its not as painful for girls but its still bad.

chillingdude 11-01-2009 11:12 PM

how do you insert a Q tip. PM me

Slut Boi 11-03-2009 01:54 AM

Now I consider myself a totally depraved filthy slut with next-to-no limits. I love scat, messy, human toilet, extreme etc. a lot of things others find big turn offs or disgusting - but I draw the line at heavy pain and urethral play - anything that could possibly end badly - I consider myself a careless slut but I refuse to do anything that could result in pro-longed pain, injury or anything seriously dangerous.

Comeintotheparlor 11-07-2009 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slut Boi (Post 198100)
Now I consider myself a totally depraved filthy slut with next-to-no limits. I love scat, messy, human toilet, extreme etc. a lot of things others find big turn offs or disgusting - but I draw the line at heavy pain and urethral play - anything that could possibly end badly - I consider myself a careless slut but I refuse to do anything that could result in pro-longed pain, injury or anything seriously dangerous.

because scat cant give you diseases like e-coli etc :rolleyes:

Leopard 11-07-2009 09:58 PM

Okay, I did some experimenting the other morning. I really don't enjoy (experiencing) pain that much, but I do like to test things out before giving them to anyone, so:

In the Dares forum someone posted a dare for someone to insert a q-tip while hard and masturbate. I'm posting here instead because this thread is much older and more useful for information :D

So I tried it and couldn't actually come with it in (pain was too distracting for me.) Took it out and carried on, and then felt a massive rush of pain - you could literally feel how far up the shaft the semen got before hitting the sore spots.

If you want to punish your male slaves with completely ruined orgasms, this is the way to go.

(I am so not doing this again. Someone else can continue testing ;))

snup 11-08-2009 01:40 AM

ok I have doe this before.

used paintbrushes modeling ones.

they handly come in sizes 1-10 i think maybe bigger, i have got a 8 in before which slides in and cause of the flaired shape holds in. also very long so keeps the cock straight.

i have also, once never again had toothpaste on it. only do if you are extreme.

:D Smile 11-15-2009 08:07 PM

I find that using a glow stick that has been in the freezer doesn't hurt. But the slave doesn't have to know that peeing won't hurt later.

Dareslave2009 12-25-2009 04:52 PM

I'll do this and I'll tell you how it went

rdsjr_1989 12-28-2009 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by grab_my_underware (Post 25082)
i can tell you exactly how it feels,
i was tied up by some bullies once and they put salt on the end of the q-tip, and then put it in my dick, it hurt soo bad, that i was kicking as hard as i could to stop them.
it burned for 5 days, and it hurt so much when they slowly pulled it out,
ooooowwwwwwch

When i was 13, i soaked a q-tip in rubbing alcohol and shoved it in. i was glad i was home alone because i shrieked; but i left it until it dried... then i slowly pulled it out. i peed sideways for 5 days. then... i did it again, hehe

Goth 01-06-2010 01:44 PM

this can be done much more safely with alot less pain, its possible as whell to cum with a qtip in your dick, its just like any other sound.
the safest way ive found do to this is you take the more compact looking end to the q tip (theres always one in better shape) and you make shure there is plenty of lube on it. the lube should be water based, this allows your qtip to slide if you want to try sounding as whell as being alot less painful, you can always vamp up a punishment, but i think this should be your most basic one from here there are tonnes of previously mentioned more painful variants

rdsjr_1989 01-07-2010 11:43 PM

well, yeah, but where s the fun in that? experimentation ftw! lol

Woof 01-08-2010 02:10 AM

o.o whats a Q-tip?

softeyes 01-08-2010 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kittykatmeow~ (Post 221096)
o.o whats a Q-tip?

http://www.rolexreferencepage.com/articles/qtip.jpg