getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Truth (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ever play sport naked? (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=200729)

rhode64 09-03-2017 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EffyRegrets (Post 2941333)
Yea I'd like to hear how that happened as I find that a bit hard to believe.

I never had the pleasure, the fantasy of playing volleyball or sth and being the only one naked and the humiliation that comes with it sounds exciting and tempting but also pretty much impossible to do without commiting social suicide.

I once went on a run naked as a punishment but it was at night and in a place where it was very unlikely to meet other people. I never saw anyone. Was still very exciting as public is one of my biggest fantasies yet my strong sense of privacy won't allow me to fullfil it.

I went to a private all boys boarding school in Africa in the late 60s and 70s where the cane and nudity were a well used form of punishment .We also swam nude unless other schools visited then we wore blue speedos .We always did gym nude and if we were playing team sports for PE it was nude or shirt or they gave us just a coloured sash to wear .We were told regularly that it made men of boys .
Most of the guys hated it but a few like me didn't mind being nude just hated the dam cane which was used for the slightest misdemeanour .

fitredhead 09-03-2017 11:26 AM

Beaches?

Where are these beaches? Let's meet in the middle somewhere. I'll start at a disadvantage if you all would like. :D

andrew_b 09-03-2017 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EffyRegrets (Post 2941333)
Yea I'd like to hear how that happened as I find that a bit hard to believe.

I never had the pleasure, the fantasy of playing volleyball or sth and being the only one naked and the humiliation that comes with it sounds exciting and tempting but also pretty much impossible to do without commiting social suicide.

I once went on a run naked as a punishment but it was at night and in a place where it was very unlikely to meet other people. I never saw anyone. Was still very exciting as public is one of my biggest fantasies yet my strong sense of privacy won't allow me to fullfil it.

It's still daring either way

andrew_b 09-03-2017 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynx0991 (Post 2941563)
Played volleyball nude at a beach once before

Oh really as a lost bet or just for fun?

andrew_b 10-11-2017 03:01 AM

Playing sport nude?

If you were playing a sport nude, would you keep your shoes on or off or even just wear socks?

Obviously this does depend on the sport though

Twisted Kitten 10-11-2017 03:02 AM

nope. no shoes. Don't like 'em.

andrew_b 10-11-2017 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Ninjas 7 (Post 2994296)
nope. no shoes. Don't like 'em.

That makes sense, ever play sport nude?

Twisted Kitten 10-11-2017 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andrew_b (Post 2994306)
That makes sense, ever play sport nude?

huh. no. I havnt. could be fun tho.
Ive also always wanted to go to a nude beach.

andrew_b 10-11-2017 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zombie Ninjas 7 (Post 2994325)
huh. no. I havnt. could be fun tho.
Ive also always wanted to go to a nude beach.

Imagine playing volleyball

PrincessJessica 10-11-2017 05:15 AM

Yep depends on the sport. I play a bit of tennis and most of the courts would be too uncomfortable without shoes. Most indoor sports/courts would probably be OK though.

I've not played sport nude either but have exercised nude before (situps, starjumps and that kinda thing). It's certainly a bit distracting having bouncing balls hehe, but ye I'd like to try it.

andrew_b 10-11-2017 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maleforyou (Post 2994391)
Yep depends on the sport. I play a bit of tennis and most of the courts would be too uncomfortable without shoes. Most indoor sports/courts would probably be OK though.

I've not played sport nude either but have exercised nude before (situps, starjumps and that kinda thing). It's certainly a bit distracting having bouncing balls hehe, but ye I'd like to try it.

That's exactly it, hey there is always time to try

Rabecca 10-11-2017 05:32 AM

If i had to be naked, then I'd likely take my shoes and socks off as well but playing sports nude sounds like way too much bouncing for me

andrew_b 10-11-2017 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabecca (Post 2994404)
If i had to be naked, then I'd likely take my shoes and socks off as well but playing sports nude sounds like way too much bouncing for me

That is the only issue with it I suppose

W01f 10-11-2017 10:29 AM

The only sport I can think of that nudity actually works are non contact and some of those even depend on how much bouncing your ok with.

rhode64 10-11-2017 11:05 AM

sport nude

[QUOTE=andrew_b;2994294]If you were playing a sport nude, would you keep your shoes on or off or even just wear socks?

Obviously this does depend on the sport though.

Yes it would definitely depend on the sport and the surface I was playing on .If it was grass then barefoot if its tarmac or concrete then trainers if a beach barefoot .