getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Orgasm control--a dare for girls (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=56592)

Markbassplayer 03-01-2011 07:16 AM

Good luck to all the new folks trying this. Remember to come back and post how it goes!

Markbassplayer 03-09-2011 12:41 PM

Anyone else brave enough to give this a try?

wobblygrl 03-09-2011 02:36 PM

I tried this. Didn't make it... *blush* but it wasnt too strong a sensation after. :-)

Markbassplayer 03-19-2011 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wobblygrl (Post 415250)
I tried this. Didn't make it... *blush* but it wasnt too strong a sensation after. :-)

Nicely done. Maybe next time you can make it!

CuddleRainbowz 03-19-2011 01:07 AM

Oooh. Another good one from you. Might try this.

Markbassplayer 03-21-2011 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuddleRainbowz (Post 420263)
Oooh. Another good one from you. Might try this.

Make sure to let us know how it goes :)

Charmie 03-21-2011 09:57 PM

Tres bien...

Just did this. Loved it. :) Very nice. [:

Markbassplayer 03-26-2011 11:20 AM

Glad to hear you enjoyed it :)

Markbassplayer 04-07-2011 02:34 PM

Anyone else up for the challenge? :)

beachbunny 04-10-2011 09:58 PM

Okay, so let me start off by saying that I did this while I was lurking on the board - not today.

I started off by just playing with my pussy and teasing myself. I read a couple stories and may have looked up a few racy videos hehe. Then I did as told and went and laid on my bed, and got my phone all set up with a ten minute timer. I did just what the instructions said, and turned on my vibrator (to high), slipped it into the front of my little blue lace thong, and put on a pair of jeans that are a size too small for me, so that they would be really tight. I quickly started the timer and put my phone face down to I couldnt see the screen and how much time I had left. I was going crazy. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter, and I knew I was about to cum after what felt like an eternity already (but likely was just a few minutes)... I ended up cumming twice, and that immediate bit right after was sooo hard not to move it. It actually hurt really bad the second time right after I came as the vibe kept going on my clit. As soon as the timer went off, I moved the vibe, and took off my jeans, but left my cum filled panties on, and brought myself to a third orgasm.

Amberforyou 04-10-2011 10:14 PM

I did this one as i was doing another dare that consisted of ducttaping my ankles together so i couldnt put tight jeans on, but i did tape the vibrator between my legs which i think worked even better.
I set my blackberry timer to 10 minutes and turned my vib on. I was okay for the first minute or so, but then all of a sudden i started squirming around on the floor. I was already horny, and slightly wet before starting thiss, but soon i could feel myself becoming even more wet. It turns out i cam in about 6 minutes. And the following 4 minutes was insanely delightful! when my phone started goign of, i just ignored it and kept the vibrator taped between my legs until i Came again about a minute or so later.

Markbassplayer 04-18-2011 07:08 AM

Very will done beachbunny and Amberfor you!

RandomDude 04-25-2011 09:45 PM

Best ever

I accidentally set the timer for 1000 minutes because my timer is stuffed up and then I noticed but I still kept it and I still have it in now. IT'S SO TINGLY!

Markbassplayer 05-12-2011 06:54 AM

Anyone else brave enough to give this a try?

acbiskit 06-09-2011 01:01 PM

So doing this! Gonna be scary though, Ill let u know how it goes!