getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Combination Pee Control & Orgasm Challenge...For Both Guys and Girls! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=61101)

CuriousDesire 01-18-2012 07:30 PM

I would try it but I cant orgasm when I have to pee, it just come out...

Lol I'll try it anyways! I'll post result in a while :P

DancingBear 01-18-2012 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mzenth (Post 359871)
Great dare! :D
I don't want to put a downer on things but I will add that you shouldn't stop peeing mid pee as it can lead to a water infection!

I know this is an old comment but idk if anyone responded to it at all..
Stopping yourself mid-pee is actually a way to exercise your kegal muscles.. doesn't lead to a bladder infection (which is what I'm assuming you meant), it's actually recommended to exercise these to strengthen the bladder.

inflamio 01-19-2012 12:08 PM

Very very hard ( I'm talking about what this dare made my dick like but the dare was hard to)! Lol ;p

CuriousDesire 01-19-2012 08:12 PM

I couldnt try it when the 30 minutes were about to be finished my friend came over! hahaha I'll try it later or maybe tomorow when I have time :P

Markbassplayer 01-23-2012 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CuriousDesire (Post 610411)
I couldnt try it when the 30 minutes were about to be finished my friend came over! hahaha I'll try it later or maybe tomorow when I have time :P

Good luck! Aim carefully!

Markbassplayer 01-26-2012 10:11 AM

Well, did you ever get a chance to try it out? :P

Markbassplayer 02-08-2012 01:16 PM

Anyone else up for giving this a shot? So far everyone has aimed pretty well...

SubtleSlut 02-10-2012 01:27 PM

I just finished this dare! I wrote about it (and some of your other dares) in this blog post: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=6901

Here's the part just about this dare:
I had most of the day off today, so I just did this dare. I normally get a glass of water in the mornings, and as I sat down with my laptop I remembered I still had to do this dare. So I chugged the glass, got another, and drank that and about two more over the course of about an hour, probably less. I felt really bloated after the fourth! I knew I would really need to pee soon, so during the last couple of glasses I started to browse Get Dare and some other sites to get my self in the mood. I teased my self a little and by the time I was done drinking I could feel the urge to pee start building. I waited a little longer, re-read the dare a couple times, and then set off to orgasm.

Firstly I want to say that I was feeling very confident about this dare. I have peed standing up several times before, for various reasons, but I thought that I would be able to pull it off in one or two tries. But I didn't want to risk it, so instead of focusing mostly on my clit like I usually do I chose to go for a more rounded orgasm. I used my large vibrator and my fingers for some in-and-out action, and only teased my clit lightly. When I felt the build up I then focused on my clit to make me cum. Quick and simple orgasm and I didn't over stimulate my clit in case I had to do it again if I missed the toilet. Though my muscles contracting from the orgasms did make me really need to pee!

I did my best to stick to the dare, and made sure my feet didn't go too far over the toilet. I leaned back a bit, aimed with my hands, and went for it. It went great! Little splashing (ew), but got everything in the bowl. It was the first time I peed in to a toilet standing (I've done a urinal a couple times), and I think it will be my last, by choice anyway, haha.

Markbassplayer 02-21-2012 10:44 AM

Great detailed writeup! I hope this encourages some more people to try this out...it's not "impossible" to aim, just difficult....which is what makes this dare interesting.

JuanValdez 03-14-2012 12:43 PM

I managed to get through this on the second try. Almost had it on the first try but the stream petered out more quickly than I anticipated.

I thought my cock was going to explode by the time I finished my second attempt!

Markbassplayer 03-21-2012 06:08 AM

Congrats! Anyone else up for the challenge?

Jessica18 04-08-2012 12:56 AM

Okay so I found this and thought I would give it a try... I thought it would be easy because I have peed standing a couple times, anyways when I went to pee the first time I was so tense that I was off and missed, I stopped right away and had my second orgasm, I aimed better and made it all in! Great dare!! :D

Saria 04-08-2012 05:42 AM

I'm definitely going to try this later today.

Markbassplayer 04-09-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jessica18 (Post 657996)
Okay so I found this and thought I would give it a try... I thought it would be easy because I have peed standing a couple times, anyways when I went to pee the first time I was so tense that I was off and missed, I stopped right away and had my second orgasm, I aimed better and made it all in! Great dare!! :D

Nice work! Good job aiming.

Markbassplayer 05-20-2012 02:27 PM

Lol....this is probably the silliest dare I've posted on here...but also one of the most fun, I think.

Good luck to any others who give it a try!