getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person above Pet play (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70167)

fitzsan 08-27-2011 02:39 PM

you are a cat... first of all you are to go around the garden ( if not you can get dirty indoors somehow) on all fours naked getting as dirty as possible. Then you are to lick as much of your body clean as you possibly can before you can go inside

Bestslave 08-27-2011 02:40 PM

Dogs don't wear clothes, so you'll be naked with something in your ass to make a tail. You will eat dry cereal out of a bowl and your garden is your bathroom. When you're outside don't forget to bark at other animals you see (rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks). Don't foget to move around only on all fours.

For me, pick whatever animal you want but don't make it messy please.

dares_please 08-27-2011 02:54 PM

frogs.....strip naked and leap around for hours...when u have to pee pee where u r and eat somthing thats in the air (throw somthing up and eat it )

FrenchPlayer 08-28-2011 04:33 AM

monkey !
Stay naked for 12 hours, and try to do everything that you can with your feets instead of hands.
Try it. if you fail something 3 times (like drinking a glass), then only you can use hands.

Forestpup 08-28-2011 11:44 AM

you get to be a chupacabra you must go up to five of your friends and ask them if they are a goat. if they say yes you must attempt to nibble on their neck jokingly. if they say no then ask them if they could be one would they be one.

you must do this until you have nibbled on five of your friends and they can't be the same one. :P

Dune 08-28-2011 04:36 PM

your a snake - stay on your front for 3 hours and only hiss while moving around no standing up so i hope u dont need to pee .... u should also wear only greens and browns and attaach a rattle to your feet

Forestpup 09-01-2011 07:18 PM

you are a toad, hop around and lick things. and no clothes

The_Dared 09-01-2011 07:30 PM

Forestpup, you are a dragon! This is for a full day, but if you are out with friends or family or what ever, you can take a break. You have to make yourself a set of wings out of what ever you've got. Cardboard should work fine if you have some. If not, get creative with some wire coat hangers and a sheet or something like that :). Beyond that, I think you should have to pretend to fly everywhere you go. (even if you're with friends or something and don't have the wings on, you should at least flap your arms a few times). You should also wear bright colors, reds, greens, or yellows. Dragons are bright right? oh... wow, I almost forgot, you NEED a tail! this you can also take off if you go somewhere public. You don't have to take it off though, that's up to you. :p

As for me, I'd love to be a puppy, I don't have to be, but that's my fav!!!

As for me, I'd love to be a puppy, I don't have to be, but that's my fav!!!

Maggy 09-01-2011 07:39 PM

Well, if you're going to be a puppy, I guess you don't have much training, do you? You will move around only on all fours. Since you're small, you can't climb the couch or stools or counters so you'll have to do all your resting on the floor. Feeling bored? Find the nearest pair of shoes or slippers and chew on them for a while.
Since you arn't house trained yet, when you need the bathroom, you'll have to do so on sheets of newspaper in the corner of the room.
If you hear someone at the door (if you're feeling brave enough to face the embarassment) rather than answering right away, you must spend at least 10 seconds barking at the door before answering.
To complete your day, you wont be sleeping in your bed. Instead, pile your covers up in the corner of your room and sleep there. (It's surprisingly comfortable.)
Sowisa.

I don't mind what animal I am. :3 Have fun.

emmawantsdares 09-02-2011 08:20 AM

You can be a snake, you must be naked, only slither along the ground for 24 hours and you must slither throgh three different substances.
I'd like something very humiliating. x

Vinnie 09-02-2011 08:51 AM

You must be a pig.
Hogtie yourself in a garden or flowerbed, if neither are accessible then in mud.
Must stay in mud for 6 hours tied up.
You can have a bowl of water out and a apple if you want.
If you have to pee hold or go, if you have to poop hold or go.
If you fail, report to me, find someone to punish you, report to me after you complete punishment, the person you ask must know what you failed. And must know who gave you this dare.

Goodluck :)

Forestpup 09-02-2011 08:58 AM

You get to be a tiger. So growl at people, eat lots of meat using only your mouth and wear a fuzzy orange shirt/sweater. Do this for two hours.

emmawantsdares 11-13-2011 06:47 PM

You are a monkey, eat only bananas, and you have to throw poop at things (if no poop, chocolate desert)

I'd like a degrading one please. x

coolstuff 11-16-2011 11:13 AM

You will be a dog. Put on the normal sock paws, ears, and tail for being a dog and put on a collar and leash (or use belts/something similar) and tie yourself to a stationary object. Make sure to have 2 dog bowls , 1 filled with cereal (or dog food if ur daring) and the other filled with water. You can not leave until you have ate all the cereal and drunk all the water. If you have been a good doggy and succeed then you may cum normally, but if you have been a bad doggy and didnt finish your meal or released yourself early, you must remain dressed the way you are and no cumming today. You need some more training obviously, so you must have the t.v. on and listen to the commands. Example: you can't go to the bathroom until you hear the word "out", or if they say "speak" you must bark. Do what the t.v. says for 2 hours.

Vinnie 11-17-2011 08:45 AM

Be a dog until you shit and piss on the lawn, front lawn, at srperate yimes so if you piss while you shit it wont count, pick which will count