getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] As Person Above Want Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=53525)

caseyxbaybe427 08-24-2010 09:11 AM

crossdress, (extreemly.) and go for a long walk.

for mee, anything wiith nudity.
or something breaking a limit. (not the pee/poo one.)

dragonator 08-24-2010 01:42 PM

then i'll combine both...
youl need
a set of clothes you dont mind destroying
a pair of scissors
a cell phone
a friend
a buttplug (or something similar)
a dildo (or whatever you usually use to masturbate with)

put on the clothes and have your friend drop you off right outside a highway so that theres about a 50/50 chance whether the cars will see you or not, and dont tell them what your doing (your friend that is). wait until there out of sight and strip naked and cut up your clothes with the scissors. shove the plug up your ass and start doing yourself with the dildo. edge three times and stop. leave both the dildo and plug in. Now your horny as hell, and you have two ways to get home, either one will be sexually exciting but in different ways.

you can either
A) call someone to come get you and ride nakd with thm in their car, which will allow them to EASILY see the dildo and buttplug...

OR
B) Walk home. It will be a very long walk and you are not allowed to cum until you get home. you are also not allowed to try and cover yourself in anyway. which means a lot of ppl will see exactly what your friend would have seeen. the difference is that theyre strangers.

for mine... humiliation, semi public
school

xava 08-24-2010 10:05 PM

The night before you go to school masturbate and cum onto the pants or shirt you will be wearing the next day. For every person who comments you must edge in the change room or toilets before cumming into you underwear and wearing them the rest of the day.

For me..
Nudity or cum
At home/online or at work

Wedgie lover 08-25-2010 05:41 AM

At home get naked. Hump the floor until you cum

For me Wedgie and crossdressing.
No limit breaking
At home

GetdareTEO 08-27-2010 07:38 AM

1-Wear female clothes, and give yourself a hanging wedgie untill the underwear rips :)
2-pain/itchy (not a wedgie and no anal), tied up
3-a secluded woodland :eek:

222jkt 09-04-2010 07:07 PM

bring rope and rap it around your balls and penis then around a tree (your facing the tree) and pull hard for a minute.

Anything naked, cross-dressing
at night

Dareableboy 09-05-2010 06:58 AM

Cross dress and run around your block

I want pee/poo and humping involved
at home ( no public )

doggybaby 09-06-2010 10:14 PM

hump two pillows.

you may not cum until you have pissed and shit yourself

stitofff 09-07-2010 10:28 AM

take off your underwear and put in your mouth for 30 minutes

For me: humiliation, pain.
Movie theatre.

rattan2000a 09-08-2010 12:16 AM

strip naked.
take a candle with hot wax and move it through your body.
leave it for 3 hours so move carefully.

want a dare for home alone, maybe webcam or dice

leonard_T 09-08-2010 12:47 PM

Wait until you are home alone. Get only in underwear and socks. Rub yourself over your underwear till you get very hard. Take a picture of yourself, all except face if you don't want to show it. Wait until you get completely soft before next step. Pee or wet with water the front of your underwear and let it drip a little along your leg. Rub yourself again over the underwear till you get almost ready to cum. Take a closer picture of your underwear. Upload them to an album of yourself in get dare or in http://www.nudeimagehost.com and send the link to anyone that ask you by pm. If you uploaded the pics, you should be soft again. You are only allowed to cum if you can do it playing over your underwear. You are only allowed to take it off after you cum or if you can't tomorrow.

rattan2000a 09-08-2010 01:44 PM

@leonard
sounds interesting I will really do it, if anybody send a pm:-)

for u
Strip nakes and get a hardon.
put toothpaste on your dick an start to stroke foe 2 minutes.
if u dont come, wear a boxer ans wait until u soft.
strip again an doo toophpaste on your ass ans use 2 fingers.
begin to stroke again until u cum.

want a dare for home alone, maybe webcam or dice

Dareableboy 09-10-2010 01:24 PM

Nd somone to be your webcam master for 10 minutes.

I want poo pee and humping please.

Lonelyangel 09-10-2010 03:05 PM

Start humping a pillow, you are not allowed to cum until you have shit your pants.

I would like something to do on my train journey preferably involving diapers (will need to buy first). I only have 1 hour on the train.

Kirst1 09-11-2010 07:36 AM

get a diaper and ware it all day and shit it

I'm in a tena pad and I have the house to myself so somthing to do somthing adult babyish would be nice.