getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Dropping pics in Public! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=321606)

W01f 09-25-2017 10:57 AM

1) Naked at your old highschool (not during school hours but indoors if possible)
2) Naughty school girl uniform complete with pigtails. Put one on abus to keep school spirit.
3) Chew on a pencil.
4) Do a pantyless high kick like a cheerleader, leave a pic on a table outside a restaurant, someplace people sit themselves.
5) the picture taken at the school entrance, one picture left in a hidden place where some kids would go to hang out on brake or in a semi hidden place at school
6) if you have anal beads then you know where to put them if not a very big dildo will do. One taped to the top of a trash can.
7) One where the name of the school is clearly visible and "misspublic on getdare" is writen on yourself. (pose as you wish but fully naked.) Leave it taped to the name.
8)high heels, leave a pic on the back of a stop sign at a stop with a sidewalk by it.

MrCrazy 09-25-2017 08:48 PM

1) Naked at your old highschool (not during school hours but indoors if possible)
2) Naughty school girl uniform complete with pigtails. Put one on abus to keep school spirit.
3) Chew on a pencil.
4) Do a pantyless high kick like a cheerleader, leave a pic on a table outside a restaurant, someplace people sit themselves.
5) the picture taken at the school entrance, one picture left in a hidden place where some kids would go to hang out on brake or in a semi hidden place at school
6) if you have anal beads then you know where to put them if not a very big dildo will do. One taped to the top of a trash can.
7) One where the name of the school is clearly visible and "misspublic on getdare" is writen on yourself. (pose as you wish but fully naked.) Leave it taped to the name.
8) high heels, leave a pic on the back of a stop sign at a stop with a sidewalk by it.
9) Hands tied behind your back.

Taz55 09-25-2017 09:20 PM

I think the most recent one is good! I'll start a new one if no one objects :)

1. In a public library with a book covering your face. (Leave a copy of the picture in 3 different books.)

W01f 09-26-2017 06:29 AM

1. In a public library with a book covering your face. (Leave a copy of the picture in 3 different books.)
2. Wearing a leotard high cut, leave a pic taped to a bike rack.

SimiGreen 09-27-2017 06:41 AM

3. A picture of your boobs and the front desk of the library both clearly visible. If possible save it as a wallpaper on one of the computers, otherwise leave it at the book return. (if you have one of those mailboxes to hand them back thats fine.) Hard edition: Atleast 2 other people have to be on the same picture.

W01f 09-27-2017 10:12 PM

3. A picture of your boobs and the front desk of the library both clearly visible. If possible save it as a wallpaper on one of the computers, otherwise leave it at the book return. (if you have one of those mailboxes to hand them back thats fine.) Hard edition: Atleast 2 other people have to be on the same picture.
4. Vibrator on in pussy leotard holding it in, the leotard should be wet form excitement, put a pic in a really secluded spot in the library and leave it there for the lucky person to find.

MissPublic 10-19-2017 05:10 AM

Sry i didnt posted anything in a while but i just wanted to update this:
I spread every single pic you told me to take/spread and aylin recognized me (she often saw me naked) when a friend of her showed the pic to her and asked if she knew who it was :o

theswitchyside 10-19-2017 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissPublic (Post 3003365)
Sry i didnt posted anything in a while but i just wanted to update this:
I spread every single pic you told me to take/spread and aylin recognized me (she often saw me naked) when a friend of her showed the pic to her and asked if she knew who it was :o

How did that go then? Did she tell other’s about you?

Are you going to do more of these?

W01f 10-24-2017 03:51 PM

Good to see you didn’t forget about us!
4. Vibrator on in pussy leotard holding it in, the leotard should be wet form excitement, put a pic in a really secluded spot in the library and leave it there for the lucky person to find.
5. The pic should be taken as you orgasim. Fold a pic and stick it on a shelf.

Meatballsurgery 10-24-2017 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by W01f (Post 3010178)
Good to see you didn’t forget about us!

6. CUM SLUT should be written on your breasts.

W01f 10-25-2017 04:32 AM

6. CUM SLUT should be written across your breast.
7. You should also have bright red lipstick 💄 marks form kissing on each nipple. Leave a pic in Aylin’s mailbox.

MissPublic 10-25-2017 12:24 PM

Youre doing this very good :) lets give me one HARD pic ;)

Redfeild 10-25-2017 01:34 PM

The library picture looks good.

How about one when you are in a park naked during the day.

Meatballsurgery 10-25-2017 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redfeild (Post 3011298)
The library picture looks good.

How about one when you are in a park naked during the day.

2. With a dildo in your pussy. Three pictures should be put in the park.

Taz55 10-25-2017 06:01 PM

1. How about one when you are in a park naked during the day.
2. With a dildo in your pussy. Three pictures should be put in the park.
3. Completely naked, with hands cuffed! Leave 10 on cars in a parking lot.(Optionally on ground)