getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Confession, Retribution (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=72490)

bondage 04-27-2011 08:07 AM

Okay i dare you to wear your cousins clothes under your clothes for a full day

Confessions: i wear trash bags like a leo tard

slapit 04-27-2011 08:41 AM

you can only wear the trashbag for the rest of the day

confession: i wet the bed last night

Please take my poll: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/519737

bondage 04-27-2011 08:58 AM

wet the bed everynight for the rest of the week no cleaning

I am wearing a girly shirt/skirt with my homade leotard underneath for the rest of the day

OriTheOwl 04-27-2011 11:39 AM

You must act like a girl for the rest of the day

When I masterbate I love to fantasize being anally violated by a girl wearing a strap-on

romeo_sierra 04-27-2011 01:43 PM

Choose a picture of a girl you know personally, stare at it while fucking yourself with a penis shaped dildo.

Confession: I diapered myself and am wearing locking plastic panties, but I have two keys I keep for safe measure.

doggybaby 04-27-2011 11:43 PM

Ok I dare you to put the keys in the freezer before going to bed and then put on the diaper and plastic panties every night before you go to sleep.

Confession:
I put on some briefs, pissed them on purpose and masturbated in them while laying in the tub

whynot008 04-28-2011 02:37 AM

This time, gag yourself with them after you piss them.

Confession: A former crush posted a facebook picture of herself with her panties visible ... for a while I had a copy saved for ... let's say "my own purposes."

thedaring1 04-28-2011 05:37 AM

Wear a pair of panties for a day without a belt. Feel the fear she has with accidently exposing panties!

Confession: I constantly wear my sisters clothes, and I like to wedgie myself in her underwear, and I like spank myself in her dresses.

OriTheOwl 04-29-2011 07:59 AM

get into a dress of your sisters and spank your self so hard you cry then get back into your normal clothes but with a pair of her dirty panties wedged hard in the back for a day

I like to look at pictures of my friends in fancy dresses( prom dress and such) and I like to masterbate to the thought of them forcing me to wear the dress (and make-up, nails, a wig, and there shoes, plus a purse or jewery if they were wearing it) and go to the event they went to (prom, homecomming ect.)

Chargy73 04-29-2011 02:40 PM

Dress yourself up including make up and go out to the shops

I like to wear diapers and dream of wearing them
my dislikes are to public or pernanent

ludachris 04-29-2011 03:14 PM

Diapers are for kids who piss themselves. Where you are right now. dont move until you need to pee. and then piss yourself. dont clean it up until you've then masturbated to completion.

I just drove home with no pants or underwear on because i felt like it.

Chargy73 04-29-2011 04:22 PM

Nexf time you drive home with no pants go to a drive through and order something

i confess to liking tights

OriTheOwl 04-29-2011 04:31 PM

wear 5 pair in a tight wedgie for an hour

I confess to having a desier to being forced to eat lots of laxitive and wear a diaper while a friend ties me up and has me roll on the floor and afterwords inorder for her not to send pics i have to be her sissy slave for a week

romeo_sierra 04-29-2011 05:22 PM

Write a story involving yourself as the main character, make it completely detailed, leaving no part of your fantasy out. Paste the story into an email and send it to atleast 2 of your female friends.

Confession: I wear enjoy wearing diapers in public and have a HUGE fantasy of being discovered publicly, although I can never manage to involve a way to do so.

OriTheOwl 04-29-2011 05:37 PM

Go out into public wearing normal clothes with a diaper under it but the shirt must ride up so your diaper shows

I confess to liking anal masterbation