getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Roleplay Dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=52)
-   -   Public Toilet RolePlay [M/F] (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=246498)

NewToBeASub 01-20-2016 12:50 AM

Ok since women can also use urinals (you didn't edit it yet thread master ;)), I will join as a URINAL!

humili8me 01-20-2016 12:59 AM

I'll join as a full toilet.

humiliatedboyslave 01-20-2016 04:19 AM

I did this one this morning. A few sheets of toilet paper. 3 swirlies. Then got in the shower to get ready for work.

Thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfather (Post 2061863)
Someone came into your stall today and had trouble letting it all out. Instead, the person wiped their ass clean and flushed the toilet.

All full toilets wipe your ass with some toilet paper and eat all of the paper! Now give yourself a couple swirlies.
(Too uncreative to come up with a good story)

Jazzar 01-20-2016 04:23 AM

I joined as a full toilet

Dislikes: vommet,blood,family

Ugly 01-21-2016 09:30 AM

I will join as a full toilet!

Mutt 01-23-2016 07:02 AM

All urinals:

I really need to piss. Do your job!

Every urinal has to piss directly into its face with legs above the head. And try to drink as much as possible of it.

modares 01-24-2016 12:43 PM

Alright then, I'll join as a Full Toilet!

slave67 01-24-2016 12:47 PM

this sounds fun i gonna join as a full toilet

Phoenix713 01-24-2016 11:45 PM

I'd like to join as a urinal, but if ladies would like to use me as well I'm fully on board. There are urinals in several countries for women, you know.

Toilet_Torture 01-25-2016 05:47 AM

I will join in as a Full Toilet

This dare is a 3-parter. URINALS and JANITORS and REGULAR/FULL TOILETS

URINALS: A rather tall man walks into your restroom. He goes over to the urinal to take a piss. He is about halfway through his stream when his burrito from earlier starts to attack. So he.....

JANITORS: ....runs over to the toilet in the stall. He had to dash while he was in mid pee, so the floor gets soaked with his remaining piss. Looks like a janitor will have to clean that up...with their tongue!

R/F TOILETS: Finally, he makes it to the toilet and shit pours out of his ass. He flushes and leaves the restroom.

eliasperma 01-25-2016 07:56 AM

I join as a Full Toilet

freebird68 01-25-2016 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoedini (Post 2044580)
I'll join as a full toilet. Lets flush.

Urinal please , count me in

waystin 01-25-2016 02:48 PM

I'll join as a urinal!

Jazzar 01-26-2016 04:06 AM

Anyone need a full toilet?

Mutt 01-27-2016 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Toilet_Torture (Post 2071743)
I will join in as a Full Toilet

This dare is a 3-parter. URINALS and JANITORS and REGULAR/FULL TOILETS

URINALS: A rather tall man walks into your restroom. He goes over to the urinal to take a piss. He is about halfway through his stream when his burrito from earlier starts to attack. So he.....

JANITORS: ....runs over to the toilet in the stall. He had to dash while he was in mid pee, so the floor gets soaked with his remaining piss. Looks like a janitor will have to clean that up...with their tongue!

R/F TOILETS: Finally, he makes it to the toilet and shit pours out of his ass. He flushes and leaves the restroom.

I finally did this one. It was my first time to be used as a regular toilet on here and it was an extreme, humiliating, yet awesome experience. As the dare didnt held much detail on how to perform it, I did it as best as I understood it. I tossed my legs above my head and let a nice load of scat fall directly into my mouth. Like a good toilet I swallowed it all. For the described flushing I used my own piss in the same position. Thanks for using this toilet. :)