getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   18 F- Wanting to Try New Things (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399008)

r0ver 06-15-2021 01:42 PM

Spoiler:

Have her pick someone from her phone. She has to ring and speak to them whilst either you or the guy are fucking her. She has to try and keep them on the phone as long as possible, whilst not giving away she is being fucked.

r0ver 06-15-2021 01:45 PM

Spoiler:

BTW if you want you could open up an account on here and use it for PMs only to talk to people here without her having any chance to see what you are doing

r0ver 06-15-2021 04:38 PM

Spoiler:
Have a small number of friends round who you trust.
Preferably ones who are a bit kinky as well

Show them this thread so they have an idea of the kind of stuff Lushrant has been up to.

Play a game of spin the bottle.
However the twist is that whoever it lands on gets to pick a forfeit for Lushrant.
It could be sexual, like getting her to masturbate or try inserting different things or just embarrassing for someone in the nude like doing jumping jacks or rolling in the dirt in the back yard.

If they like they can have her do stuff with them or nominate someone else, like have her give them oral or a handjob/ fingering, get fucked etc.

If they aren't comfortable doing stuff in front of everyone else they can go to a different room for anything sexual.

Exhibitionist18 06-16-2021 05:16 AM

What time you are heading home today?

SophieGee 06-16-2021 07:05 AM

Can't wait to hear what you got up to yesterday and plans for today 😊

Exhibitionist18 06-16-2021 08:30 AM

Any updates coming?

Pwetpwet38 06-16-2021 11:22 AM

I like your post Lushrant and I red it all yesterday when I found it.
But I'll play the devil's advocate here, even if you're on the pill STD still exists ...

MasterDaddy02 06-16-2021 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pwetpwet38 (Post 4408525)
I like your post Lushrant and I red it all yesterday when I found it.
But I'll play the devil's advocate here, even if you're on the pill STD still exists ...

I 100% agree with you!
Must be smart not stupid just because others has dare you!

Exhibitionist18 06-16-2021 02:17 PM

No updates since yesterday? Is everything ok?

Ray_Q 06-16-2021 02:37 PM

It's possible she might have other things to do with her time asides entertaining perverts on an Internet forum.

Echo other poster's concerns regarding STDs. It's great that you're having fun, it's nice of you to take us with you in your adventure, but your health and wellbeing are important above all other things.

R.

MasterDaddy02 06-16-2021 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray_Q (Post 4408745)
It's possible she might have other things to do with her time asides entertaining perverts on an Internet forum.

Echo other poster's concerns regarding STDs. It's great that you're having fun, it's nice of you to take us with you in your adventure, but your health and wellbeing are important above all other things.

R.

"Great advice and just hope she is smart enough to take it!"

loopback 06-17-2021 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray_Q (Post 4408745)

R.

Thiiiiiiiis.

Slightly off topic: IUDs FTW 🙌 More reliable than hormonal birth control. “Set it and forget it.” Lasts for ~10 years. No protection against STD/STI’s though.

RPwALover 06-18-2021 08:09 PM

Already thought about what to say when your sis sees your masturbating?

Lushrant 06-23-2021 08:27 AM

Hi everyone :)

Sorry for my sudden disappearance. The conversation about safety had me take a step back and think about things a bit more. I agree that I need to be safer than. I was. I wasn’t fully thinking about that and was only doing what felt good. I told myself that since I was only with one guy and one girl that I was safe, but i know that’s not really the case.
I’d love to keep doing dares but may now be more selective about what I say yes to.

Pwetpwet38 06-23-2021 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lushrant (Post 4415704)
Hi everyone :)

Sorry for my sudden disappearance. The conversation about safety had me take a step back and think about things a bit more. I agree that I need to be safer than. I was. I wasn’t fully thinking about that and was only doing what felt good. I told myself that since I was only with one guy and one girl that I was safe, but i know that’s not really the case.
I’d love to keep doing dares but may now be more selective about what I say yes to.

I was afraid I made you leave, I'm glad you came back :)
Keep doing dare, but keep safe too ! (like condoms ! I know for oral and for girl on girl it's not easy to be safe :x)