getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Dropping pics in Public! (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=321606)

FolDae 05-15-2024 11:59 AM

Very well done going through with the dare! And good to hear you really enjoyed my idea. Also good thinking on both of you, to make sure the suspects could not try anything funny. I'm happy for you!

GivingWantingDares 05-16-2024 10:37 AM

Amazing report (as usual). I got so hard reading it my cock was about to break my jeans' zip :P

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sluttysoni (Post 5502991)
Wonderful Miss what a terrific report, what about doing the same thing but somewhere public like a forest, you can let them come to a specific location where your bf with face covered can tie them and blindfold then then you start your sexual work.

I second this idea. They would love it, and you seem to have liked both fucks, so it's a win-win, but more public ;)

testovaci6607 05-16-2024 01:14 PM

How about make them suffer a bit for another session with you? :) Make them wear a chastity belt for a few days with plastic numbered locks (impossible to cheat) and let them think how horny they are. :) If they recent they wont see you again... Although I dont know how to handle it with your bosses wife... :/

Miss.Public 05-18-2024 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by testovaci6607 (Post 5504062)
How about make them suffer a bit for another session with you? :) Make them wear a chastity belt for a few days with plastic numbered locks (impossible to cheat) and let them think how horny they are. :) If they recent they wont see you again... Although I dont know how to handle it with your bosses wife... :/

I dont know if its his wife or just girlfriend or so btw ♥

I actually dont think they would do that *-* But even if he would, for my boss it would be waaay to obvious *-*

Should i teste them more first or should i try to make them do something different? What do you guys prefer? ;P Maybe i could get into the wooden box and text them (one after another) my location and that ill be there from that time like 30 minutes or so (or another time) ♥

BigPhil 05-18-2024 01:56 PM

I think just getting in the wooden box and texting them would be too easy for you. Instead you should text them your location, telling them that they can come and fuck your 3 holes however they wish for 1 hour from time of arrival, if they get their in the next 30 minutes. Plus, say that they can take any pictures or videos of your ass or of them fucking you, since they both wanted videos last time. Your bf and others could be around wearing masks, to make sure they don’t try to take a picture through he blowjob hole (or you could also wear a mask), plus they would be able to tell the nerd or your boss when their time is up.

As I suspect that both of them will take pictures and videos, a week later you can text them and ask how many pictures and videos they took, as well as how many times they have cum from them since. I suspect this will turn you on all over again, especially when thinking about your boss?

testovaci6607 05-18-2024 01:59 PM

when you are in the box, have a mask on yourself, stay tied, blindfolded and gagged (at least ring gagged) to prevent interfering with nerd/bosses plans for you. ;) I'm sure others will protect you ;)

Miss.Public 05-18-2024 02:31 PM

The box was just an idea, we can also do something different if you want ♥

testovaci6607 05-19-2024 12:18 AM

Actually the box is really cool. They will be so happy ;)

BigPhil 05-19-2024 08:29 AM

Yes, I think they will both love fucking all your holes on their terms.

Plus recently you never thought about the nerd fucking you and now he will have free access to all your holes. Whilst, I doubt you never thought about your boss freely fucking you either. I wonder whether he thinks you are one of his employees now, after you called him 'boss' last time. Also, with no gag this time, you'd better make sure not to call him 'boss' again, whilst cumming from him fucking you :).