getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Request TORD Online (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   15 female dares (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=54639)

hot_sarah 10-19-2010 01:45 PM

believe me iv tried it just wont go in yet :(

bee9 10-19-2010 11:10 PM

Leave a large cucumber overnight, one that can't fit completely due to it's length.

hot_sarah 10-20-2010 12:10 AM

wont it just slip out then?

bee9 10-20-2010 12:45 AM

Imagine 10" cucumber being 9" inside. Will it slip?

hot_sarah 10-20-2010 03:26 AM

ill have to get a cucumber and try :P

b0ris 10-20-2010 04:20 AM

Some people need to learn a bit of physics and biology here (not that I'm an expert in either subject).

If you want to feel two objects rubbing against each other in your colon, then use hard objects (marbles for example). Packing them inside a condom or a balloon is good idea.

A balloon by itself filled with water or air will just deform in any way your bowel wants it to. As a result you won't feel a thing.

About popping/bursting a balloon inside your colon
There are several ways to pop a balloon, but all of them come down to the same thing: the skin is stretched farther then it supports.
a) pinprick: a very small portion of the balloon is stretched to far, after which the rest of the skin continues to tear. Putting a needle inside your colon is a very bad idea, obviously. Putting in the needle trough your butt hole would result in the water flowing out of your arse, not into your colon...
b) pushing it until it pops:
When you pop a balloon by squeezing it in your hands or by stepping on it, you are in fact expanding a part of the skin over its stretch limit. A balloon inside your colon will take from all sides about the [/]same[/i] pressure. In those condition the skin will NEVER pop: it can only get smaller, not bigger. The only way to pop a balloon when equal pressure is exercised on all sizes is by lowering the surrounding pressure. Then the gas inside the balloon will expand to such a volume that the balloons skin has to stretch too far. (If the balloon is filled with a liquid, the lowering pressure will make the liquid boil first...)

About holding a cup of water for 5hrs:
The final part of the colon has one function in the digestive system: extracting water from the digested food.
When you put a cup of water into your colon, after 5hrs there will be none left: it will end up in your bladder and you'll pee it out.
Also the water extracted in that fashion goes directly into your bloodstream, without passing via the liver. This is why putting chemicals in there is bad idea... You will get much more drunk from a beer in your colon then a beer you drink.

My anal suggestion:
Find some kind of container that you can shove up. It must be hard enough so that won't be squeezed flat. Put something heavy inside that container, but in such a way that it is free to move inside. You have now effectively made a Ben-wha ball. The object inside the container will tick against the sides whenever you move. You will feel it inside ;-)

lexora 10-20-2010 03:11 PM

Here is a dare for you if you can do it and if you have the time to do it.

First thing you need to do is give yourself an enema to clean yourself very well, do it a few times. Till water comes out clean..

Now the dare. I am sure you have a house or apartment that needs to get clean i sure parents would love it anyway. While you alone get the mop, broom and duster and put each in your ass, once in you will do that chore, so if duster in dust, if broom in sweep floor and if mop in mop the floor. If you can vacuum. You can use a condom or balloon to keep the product clean.

So you will be basically cleaning with your ass. This should lead to interesting things including training the grip of your ass.

If you can or cannot do it please tell, if you can only do your room that is ok as well :) Good luck on said chores

hot_sarah 10-20-2010 04:18 PM

[QUOTE=lexora;344123]Here is a dare for you if you can do it and if you have the time to do it.

First thing you need to do is give yourself an enema to clean yourself very well, do it a few times. Till water comes out clean..

Now the dare. I am sure you have a house or apartment that needs to get clean i sure parents would love it anyway. While you alone get the mop, broom and duster and put each in your ass, once in you will do that chore, so if duster in dust, if broom in sweep floor and if mop in mop the floor. If you can vacuum. You can use a condom or balloon to keep the product clean.

So you will be basically cleaning with your ass. This should lead to interesting things including training the grip of your ass.

If you can or cannot do it please tell, if you can only do your room that is ok as well :) Good luck on said chores[

i can possibly do this with the broom and mop but how would i do with vacuum?

hot_sarah 10-20-2010 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by b0ris (Post 343877)
Some people need to learn a bit of physics and biology here (not that I'm an expert in either subject).

If you want to feel two objects rubbing against each other in your colon, then use hard objects (marbles for example). Packing them inside a condom or a balloon is good idea.

A balloon by itself filled with water or air will just deform in any way your bowel wants it to. As a result you won't feel a thing.

About popping/bursting a balloon inside your colon
There are several ways to pop a balloon, but all of them come down to the same thing: the skin is stretched farther then it supports.
a) pinprick: a very small portion of the balloon is stretched to far, after which the rest of the skin continues to tear. Putting a needle inside your colon is a very bad idea, obviously. Putting in the needle trough your butt hole would result in the water flowing out of your arse, not into your colon...
b) pushing it until it pops:
When you pop a balloon by squeezing it in your hands or by stepping on it, you are in fact expanding a part of the skin over its stretch limit. A balloon inside your colon will take from all sides about the [/]same[/i] pressure. In those condition the skin will NEVER pop: it can only get smaller, not bigger. The only way to pop a balloon when equal pressure is exercised on all sizes is by lowering the surrounding pressure. Then the gas inside the balloon will expand to such a volume that the balloons skin has to stretch too far. (If the balloon is filled with a liquid, the lowering pressure will make the liquid boil first...)

About holding a cup of water for 5hrs:
The final part of the colon has one function in the digestive system: extracting water from the digested food.
When you put a cup of water into your colon, after 5hrs there will be none left: it will end up in your bladder and you'll pee it out.
Also the water extracted in that fashion goes directly into your bloodstream, without passing via the liver. This is why putting chemicals in there is bad idea... You will get much more drunk from a beer in your colon then a beer you drink.

My anal suggestion:
Find some kind of container that you can shove up. It must be hard enough so that won't be squeezed flat. Put something heavy inside that container, but in such a way that it is free to move inside. You have now effectively made a Ben-wha ball. The object inside the container will tick against the sides whenever you move. You will feel it inside ;-)

lol u seem to know what your talking about would using an oil on the ballon disolve it over time? and if the balloon is full enogh with a bit of movement it should pop since if u over fill a ballon it pops anyway

lexora 10-20-2010 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot_sarah (Post 344152)
i can possibly do this with the broom and mop but how would i do with vacuum?

Depends on vacuum but a few of them have handles it be uncomffy but well that is part of the fun.

Stormwalker22 10-20-2010 07:09 PM

I dare you to get an extra bottle of lotion and when your alone either in your room or bathroom then get in doggy style or on your back with your legs behind your arms if you can so your ass is sticking straight up then screw off the to of the bottle an pour some on your asshole then fuck your ass with with the open end of the bottle and as you fuck your ass squeeze the bottle so it feels like your having a guy cumming in your ass untill your ass is full then shove ice in your ice an until you cant fit another cube in you. either describe in detail how you did it an how it feels on here or PM me. Have fun =)

hot_sarah 10-20-2010 09:21 PM

il try and buy a bottle of lotion next time we go out

Stormwalker22 10-20-2010 11:20 PM

Ok cool let me know how it goes ill try an think of so more anal dares for you

hot_sarah 10-21-2010 08:57 PM

might be able to do it on sunday going to shops then :P

smith 10-21-2010 10:25 PM

take your panties off, shove a bananna in your pussy and try to shove as many ice cubes up your ass as possible and leave the ice cubes there, after they melt eat the bananna

smith

Null1010 10-21-2010 11:17 PM

Sarah...since you asked so nicely for me to post one..Alright, silly but possibly fun one. Get a pingpong ball, lube it up, insert in ass and see how far ( if at all) you can shoot it by trying to force it out of your ass. Do it once a week and while your not doing it, or just lounging around, practice flexing your muscles for stronger force... monitor how far you can shoot it over time. Lemme know.

b0ris 10-22-2010 12:43 AM

Quote:

lol u seem to know what your talking about would using an oil on the ballon disolve it over time?
I have no experience with oils dissolving rubber (though the possibility does apparently exist).
Quote:

and if the balloon is full enogh with a bit of movement it should pop since if u over fill a ballon it pops anyway
If you were able to fill a (rather small) balloon until it is almost ready to pop, you will probably burst it while trying to insert it. The alternative would be to fill the balloon while it is already inside you. The problem then is that it will be very hard to judge when it it is almost ready to burst: you may get lucky, but there is more chance of not filling it enough (=> no pop.) or bursting it while filling it (=> might be "interesting" nevertheless ;) ).

This kind of vacuum cleaner might be inserted:
http://www.appliancist.com/vacuum_cl...ck-vacuum.html
The hum of the motor should be interesting as well!!

hot_sarah 10-22-2010 01:53 AM

we dont have that type :( we have one with a hose

thunder911 10-22-2010 02:17 AM

I dare you give yourself an enema with your pee than insert an object all the way inside your bootyhole after inserting making it disapear completly just get your panties on & strongly pull your pants/thongs as deep as possible between your ass cheeks helping it keeping the object in your ass.

Try to get on your knees keep pulling your panties deep between the ass cheeks & rub your pussy with the wedgie till climax!!

Stormwalker22 10-22-2010 03:29 AM

I dare you when your alone go into your backyard take the hose shove it up your ass then turn it on high an try to climax just by having the water pound your tight butthole you may rub your clit if you need to?

matsy34 10-22-2010 10:22 AM

msn

sarah do you have msn if so i would love to play tord with you pm me if you want xx

masterlaw 10-22-2010 10:58 AM

read through most of your posts and some good uns there. Stupidly easy one this when on get dare and replying to posts/msg you place an object on your seat which you use for your anal orgasms, must be a good thickness and length.

You cannot sit down only ride the object for the entire time you are on getdare. If you can cannot do this either you haven`t got an object which stands up or whatever, kneel on floor in front of your pc push the object in your ass keep it there. When you start typing , type one handed and fuck your ass, you can only orgasm when you have replied to all your emails and post on the board.

If you are quicker then 30 mins you have to find some videos of a girl doing anal, find at least two different videos of solo girls and fuck yourself slowly through out.

OR serprate them out into two dares let me know how you get on, have fun

hot_sarah 10-23-2010 01:45 AM

ok i ll try this with a banana

24/M/TruthOrDare 10-23-2010 02:14 AM

See how many times you can cum only stimulation yourself anally, without touching your pussy, within a single day.

hot_sarah 10-23-2010 05:35 PM

well iv never managed to cum from just anal before but i geuss ill have to try now :P

anal_lover 10-23-2010 08:20 PM

put 10 ice cubes in your ass then use a dildo or cucumber in your ass and try to cum before the ice melts completely...and try not to spill any water

24/M/TruthOrDare 10-23-2010 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot_sarah (Post 345254)
well iv never managed to cum from just anal before but i geuss ill have to try now :P

Good luck, let me me know how it went.

b0ris 10-24-2010 02:37 AM

Exercise time!
You've been doing some stretching in past dares, now it is time to strengthen the muscle again.

Find something to insert to which you can attach a bag or a piece of string (to attach to a bag).

Now fill the bag with various weights (books, stones, bottles, ...) and see how much you can lift.

Once you've found a mass that you can barely lift, start exercising: fist just lift it up and clamp down for as long as you can. Do this 10 times. How long did this take?

Next lifting. This will not only exercise you sphincter, but also your thighs: You will repeatedly lift the weight until your legs are fully stretched then squat down again until the weight rests on the floor. Repeat this at least 50 times if you can do more, continue until your thighs burn. How many squats did you do?

Did you enjoy this?

hot_sarah 10-24-2010 04:30 PM

the thing to insert what is it meant to be like a cylinder? or a ball?
is it meant to go all the way in or stick out?

sparxx 10-24-2010 10:25 PM

If you read this dare you have to do it:
coat your right hand in lube and put 5 fingers in your ass (I am assuming you still can only get as far as the knuckles?) to your knuckles, now, you have move your fingers and twist your hand around until you get your hand in your bum to your wrist. Time yourself. if you can't do it in under 30 seconds, you get a punishment. and the punishment gets more testy the longer you take (evrey 30 seconds) If you can't get your fist in after trying for 10 mins, your punishment changes to be even more tough and you can give up. i know you have tried this but the point is more about the punishment i will give. pm me :)

hot_sarah 10-24-2010 11:58 PM

sparks i did this i used moisteriser for lube i got to knuckles easy but just couldnt get in past i twisted and tried to sit on my hand but it wouldnt go in i stoped after 12 minutes and gave up :(

matsy34 10-25-2010 07:58 AM

overnight

hi i saw that you will try to have a cumcuber all night in your butt i want to try it but i was interessted if you all ready try it pm me

sparxx 10-25-2010 05:16 PM

ok, i will think of a punishment :)
pm you later?

Stormwalker22 10-25-2010 05:27 PM

Have you done any of my dares yet?

hot_sarah 10-25-2010 09:30 PM

yes i have i did the one with the hose in the garden i waited till my parents went out then did it in thee back garden so no one could see still felt really naughty though the water was really cold and i kept at it for about ten minutes but was unable to climax from it alone so i used my fingers

Stormwalker22 10-25-2010 11:24 PM

Did you enjoy yourself Sarah?

b0ris 10-26-2010 02:53 AM

Sorry for the delay (work...)

Quote:

Originally Posted by hot_sarah (Post 345628)
the thing to insert what is it meant to be like a cylinder? or a ball?
is it meant to go all the way in or stick out?

Up to you, really:
An inserted ball (just a string hanging out) will be the easiest, a cylinder that is sticking out is harder, best exercise is when the cylinder is well lubed. You get the point: squeeze that muscle!

Tell us how far you got, please.

hot_sarah 10-26-2010 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stormwalker22 (Post 346196)
Did you enjoy yourself Sarah?

lol do you really need to ask that :P

Stormwalker22 10-26-2010 07:44 PM

lol nope didnt have to but I did =)

hot_sarah 10-29-2010 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thunder911 (Post 344632)
I dare you give yourself an enema with your pee than insert an object all the way inside your bootyhole after inserting making it disapear completly just get your panties on & strongly pull your pants/thongs as deep as possible between your ass cheeks helping it keeping the object in your ass.

Try to get on your knees keep pulling your panties deep between the ass cheeks & rub your pussy with the wedgie till climax!!

did this used a deoderant can i couldnt really do a piss enema so i just used some hand soap and then the shower hose to fill up :P