getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Messengers (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Kik Inspection & Rating (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=327073)

sounding 01-14-2018 11:25 AM

Inspected: kik: reslu
Pic:
Reslu sent 2 pics. First one full frontal, Second one full details of dick

General impression:
Reslu has nice average body. from the photos it is hard to see everything clearly, but biceps is nicely defined and big, rest of the body is defined, but not too muscled. Legs are ok, not defined

Description:
Body is a bit hairy, well maintained, not too wild

Upper body slightly hairy. Biceps is clearly visible, hard to see if armpit is shaved or natural. Chest is not too defined, but hairy and looks also trimmed. Same with abs, it is a bit visible, but not too defined. there is also happy trail leading to dick

Lower part is not too visible on photo. Legs looks hairy, and not too muscled or shredded.

Dick is semi hard, pubic area is trimmed and designed in light hairs only around base of dick. looks uncut, but glans is uncovered. Size of dick is bit above average, shame i can not see proper boner. Balls are not showna

Rating:
Generally this boy looks hot and deserve some attention. His body is nice, dick is decent, and hairy just enough

Score:
Body 4/5
Dick 4/5
Pics: 3.5/5

sounding 01-14-2018 11:31 AM

Inspected: Sebsub7
Pic:
Sebsub7 sent 2 pics. First one full frontal, Second one detail photo of dick

General impression:
Another hot body to inspect. Muscles are defined, maybe not too much, but still cearly visible. Dick is also in decent size

Description:

Upper body is not hairy. Not even on arms. Biceps is clearly visible, hard to see if armpit is shaved or natural. Chest is slightly defined with little bit of hair in between. Nipples are hard and small. Just perfect to suck on

Lower part is not too visible on photo. Legs are probably hairy. Muscles are not defined, but legs are not tiny, so the body is well proportioned

Pubic area is not shaver or trimmed, dick is a bit hairy, but it is not too wild. Dick is hard as rock and pointing up. bals are not too visible, but are hairy and looks like average size. Dick is average lenght and girth.

Rating:
I would totally recommend to inspect and see this hottie. His body is worth to see and his dick is showing some excitement for showing off

Score:
Body 4.5/5
Dick 4/5
Pics: 4/5

Sebsub7 01-14-2018 09:10 PM

Got a new Kik, Sebsub7. Would love to be inspected and humiliated by others

slavenew 01-14-2018 09:26 PM

Kik username: slavenew
Role: "Inspect and rate me!
Photo request: full body

Vinny96 01-14-2018 10:05 PM

I would like to be rated. My kik is vince610

Inthisforthefun42 01-15-2018 02:47 AM

I’d love to be inspected and rated. My kik is JDared42

Jonbon_13 01-15-2018 09:32 AM

young athletic sissy

Hi there im a 21 year old sissy boi in training i love to be humiliated and dressing up and anything fem semi public is always so excited so please control me :)

Kik sissy.mac121

21 male sissy

sounding 01-15-2018 02:37 PM

Inspected: Vinny96
Pic:
Vinny sent 3 pics. First one full frontal, Second one full backside. Third one close up of his dick

General impression:
Looks like there is couple of hot guys in here to be inspected. This one belong to category smooth, hot, athletic bodies

Description:

Upper body is not hairy. But what is remarkable is fact, that even his chast and arms are hairless, his armpit is wildly hairy and the same is above his dick. I like these contract of dark thick hair armpits with smooth body. Other than that is his body also nice shredded. It is not super muscled, rather slim, but all muscles are well defined, even chest. Nipples are average size and looks quite hard on photo

His back is ok, hairless, muscles nicely defined. As is smooth and nice

Legs are fine. due to shadows it is hard to say if they are hairy or not. But i would say not hairy. Also not that muscled, but they are in good size.

Pubic area is not shaved. really hairy. Which i quite like about this guy. but i would trimm a bit and give that aread a bit of design. His balls are unshaved as well. Small size, so either it is too cold in room or they are just small and tight. Dick is semihard on first pic and hard on second pic. Boner looks hard and straight. It looks uncut, but glans is uncovered. Average size.

Rating:
It is always pleasure to see guy like this. So i recommend inspection to all of you who like slim, shredded boys with hairy pubic area

Score:
Body 4.5/5
Dick 4.5/5
Pics: 4.5/5

Blue boy 01-15-2018 03:59 PM

Want to be inspected
Want to have my ass and cock inspected.
Kik:Blue__boy.

Make sure to include the 2 underscores and the period

Jan_30 01-15-2018 04:17 PM

Inspect me please

Dirtyslave18 01-15-2018 09:34 PM

I want to be inspected and rated. My kik is kthompson1000

sounding 01-15-2018 11:08 PM

Inspected: Inthisforthefun42
Pic:
Inthisforthefun42 sent 3 pics. 2 frontal photos and close up of dick

General impression:
This boy is rather slim than muscled. Smooth, but with hairy pubic area

Description:

Upper body is smooth, no hair. This boy is quite slim, so the muscles are easily visible, but not too big. Chest not defined. Nipples of rather big than small. Arms look more defined than chest and ABS, specially shoulders. Not sure if is ankle thing or if shoulders are more trained or used in some manual work.

Legs are little bit hairy. Not too muscled.

Pubic area is not shaved. but not disturbingly bushy. Balls are not really visible, but I would say they are small and tight. Dick is more soft on frontal pic and hard on close up pic. Dick is cut and bit under average size. Boner is hard and straight

Rating:
Although this guy might be too slim for some of you guy, i think he still belong to category of hot dudes, with nice bushy dick and hot body. So i recommend this guy for more inspection

Score:
Body 4/5
Dick 4/5
Pics: 4/5

sounding 01-16-2018 10:19 AM

Inspected: kik:Esovius
Pic:
Evan sent 3 pics. First one full frontal, Second one full backside. Third one close up of his dick

General impression:
another young, smooth guy, who is not too athletic, but not fat either.

Description:

Upper body is not hairy at all. My wild guess would be, that this guy is from Asia, but might be wrong. His body is not muscled, muscles are not really defined, but he is in good shape.

His back is not too visible, but his ass is smooth and nicely curved.

Legs are fine. not muscled, not hairy, only calfs look bit hairy.

Pubic area is not shaved. but quite hairy and it looks well maintained. Balls are smooth. Dick is above average i would say, uncut, with uncoverd glans. Also bit veiny. Balls looks quite big and full. Nice package

Rating:
Overally, i think this guy is worth of more inspections, he has nice body, big dick and huge balls.

Score:
Body 3.5/5
Dick 4.5/5
Pics: 3.5/5

fairyglitter 01-16-2018 04:11 PM

Username dollyddolly

Please judge and humiliate me! Make me do nasty things for you and rate my pictures <3

Limits: face pics, poo, body writing, illegal, fully public
No toys available only latex gloves and condoms

FloppyNuts 01-16-2018 04:58 PM

I wish to be rated and inspected :) kik in signature

sammyboy 01-16-2018 05:08 PM

i would like to be inspected
kik is: imalilbitchboy

Blue boy 01-16-2018 06:11 PM

Want to be inspected.

Kik: Blue__boy.

Remember the two underscores and the period.

Vinny96 01-17-2018 05:27 AM

Im up for more inspection. My kik is Vince610

rockeraat 01-17-2018 12:51 PM

I’m in kik below

Falcx 01-18-2018 02:48 AM

Im ready to be rated, i prefer girls.
Kik: luca3004. With the dot

slavebsx 01-18-2018 09:48 AM

i would like to be inspected, kik schiavobi

Willeandre 01-18-2018 12:16 PM

I would like to get inspected and rated
Kik: willetheslave

lostcontrol00 01-18-2018 03:33 PM

Up for inspection and rating
Kik: lostcontrol00

goods 01-18-2018 04:23 PM

I'm up for inspection.

dareboii 01-18-2018 04:42 PM

Up for being rated.

kik: rhrhrh01

Matt90 01-20-2018 05:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vinny96 (Post 3114514)
Im up for more ratings. My kik is vince610

Vince sent one pic of his body from the front. Very nice body, skinny with some definition. Nice pubes with a cock that looks a bit above average size.

Body 8/10
Cock 8/10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arnaud Hughes (Post 3122291)
Hi,

I'd like to be inspected and rated,

thanks a lot !

Nice body on Arnaud, not overly muscled but you can see he is in good shape. Most of his body is smooth with trimmed pubes, only see body hair on his legs. His ass is very sexy and is definitely an asset. His dick is of average size, uncut, and his balls are fairly average as well. With the trimmed pubes and good body it suits him and still looks good

Body 9/10
Ass 9/10
Dick 7/10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebsub7 (Post 3122410)
I'd like to be inspected and rated. Kik in sig

He is skinny with a little bit of body hair on his upper body, not much in the way of muscles but still appears to be in shape. His pubes are trimmed nicely and his dick appears of average size, with a very nice pair of balls. His ass is amazing, I would say it is his best feature. Overall he is a very sexy guy

Body 8/10
Ass 9/10
Dick 8/10

rockeraat 01-20-2018 01:44 PM

I’m in kik below

sounding 01-22-2018 01:21 AM

Inspected: lostcontrol00
Pic:
lostcontrol00 sent 3 pics. 1 frontal, 1 back and 1 close up of dick. Quality of photos is ok

General impression:
This boy is having really nice body. He is not slim, not super muscled, but he is having nicely defined body and muscles

Description:

Upper body is nicely defined. He is not having six pack, but having nice flat ABS and slight definition of chest. Not too hairy, only some hair on his chest and tiny piece on happy trail.

Back side is ok, he is having nice ass and also nicely muscled legs. hard to say how hairy his legs are, but doesn't look too hairy. His thighs are massive

Pubic area is not shaved. but not bushy either. Just a little bit hairy. But his dick is massive. It is not super size dick, but he is having thick piece of meat, with nice glans, which is uncut, but still uncovered. His balls are average size, but together with his amazing dick it is in nice harmony.

Rating:
There is only one thing i miss about this guy, and it is face. Other than that, i have to say, that so far this one is the most sexy one to inspect.

Score:
Body 4.5/5
Dick 5/5
Pics: 4.5/5

shabbyface 01-22-2018 11:51 AM

Kik username: shabbyface
Role: Inspect and rate me!
Photo request: full body (without face)

Matt90 01-23-2018 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dareboii (Post 3129146)
Up for being rated.

kik: rhrhrh01

Dareboi is very skinny and smooth. Upper body appears totally hairless except a little bit around the nipples. He has shaved pubes and a nice looking dick. Size looks around average but with decent girth and a nice cock head. Finally we get to his ass, the cheeks are hairless and around his hole it only looks like a small amount of hair, doesn't look like he shaves but naturally not very hairy. Overall the ass is very sexy and looks very fun to play with. Overall a sexy guy with a nice skinny body.

Body 8/10
Dick 7/10
Ass 9/10

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostcontrol00 (Post 3129055)
Up for inspection and rating
Kik: lostcontrol00

Lostcontrol is another good looking guy. Some nice muscles on him without any exaggeration. Body is most definitely of someone who looks after it and works out. A little bit of hair on his upper body but not much. Moving down his pubes are trimmed but they are still there, keeping with the small amount of body hair it works well. His dick is uncut and is quite big, not huge which is good. His balls are fairly average but overall a good looking dick that would be fun to play with. His ass looks nicely muscled and firm and looks like it needs a nice big squeeze, very sexy.

Body 9/10
Dick 8/10
Ass 9/10

SubmissiveZero 01-23-2018 06:43 PM

I would like to be inspected and rated
kik: submissivezero

Blue boy 01-23-2018 09:42 PM

Im still up for inspection.
Kik:Blue__boy.
Make sure to include the two underscores and the period

rockeraat 01-24-2018 01:42 PM

I’m in kik below

Terminal 01-24-2018 03:23 PM

Inspect me all you want.

kik: terminal.zero

YL_897 01-25-2018 12:30 AM

Blue boy sent 3 pics initially: his whole body below his neck, a closeup of his cock and balls, and his ass. Upon request he sent a picture of his asshole, and a different full body pic as the first was quite blurry. The second full body pic had half his body in shadow and thus was also not very high quality.

I don't like numerical ratings but offer the following review and comments:

Full body: The boy has a very average body. He is fully shaved, which is not my preference but I know it's what many enjoy. He is somewhat chubby but not overly so-- he looks like he just needs to diet a little to be in better shape. However, he has a somewhat "fluffy" look and complete lack of muscle definition that is distasteful. In many ways it makes him look younger than his 19 years, which is obviously unattractive.

Cock and balls: The boy has an average to small cut cock which appears to be completely soft in the pics he sent. Again, personally I think the lack of pubic hair makes it unattractive, but many will disagree. It is straight and has a somewhat unusual pattern of veins, but otherwise is quite nondescript. His balls are small and nondescript as well. In the closeup pic they are contracted close to the body and look very small (boy must've been cold or embarrassed), while in the full body picture they hang below the cock, much more attractively in my opinion. Overall, I would rate them as more attractive than the cock.

Ass: The picture was taken from an awkward angle, so a full evaluation is difficult, but the boy's ass does appear nicely rounded, though like the rest of his body it is not well-defined or muscular. A slightly above-average ass.

Hole: Like the rest of his body, the boy's asshole appears to be fully shaved. He does spread his cheeks nicely to give a full view of it in the pic he sent, to his credit. It is tight and very pink. Not being a connoisseur of holes, that's all I can really say about it.

Overall, the boy is of very average appearance. He is not repulsive but is not immensely attractive either. A better diet and some time in the gym would do him well.

SecretAccount 01-25-2018 01:59 AM

Please inspect and rate me :) xx

kk_danc 01-25-2018 08:52 PM

I’d love to be inspected and rated

Kik: joffer6

YL_897 01-25-2018 10:44 PM

I will inspect and rate any men. My comments and ratings will be posted in the thread and I will give my honest opinions, positive or negative. I expect pics of your full body (face appreciated but not required of course) as well as close-ups of your chest, cock and balls, ass, and hole.

If you're not willing to do this don't contact me, but if so contact me on Kik.

Kik:roguegame

Switch413 01-25-2018 11:11 PM

I'm up for both giving and receiving, I want my cock and balls rated along with my body

iamyourslave69 01-26-2018 03:19 PM

Please inspect me. Kik. hairy4969
20 m fit