getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person above Pet play (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=70167)

db25 07-19-2011 08:14 AM

Be a chicken. Roll in honey and feathers, peck your food off the floor, and walk like a chicken for an hour!

Anybody got anything snake/worm or similar?

fred&ted 07-20-2011 02:04 AM

You can do my other dare I posted before with cling wrap if you want?

While doing that you may only slither to get there so no using your knees to push yourself. Use cling wrap on your whole body except your head so you can breath. Hiss like a snake every 30 seconds aswell.

Could I get a very creative one? I don't mind which animal it is, As long as it's creative I'm happy :)

db25 07-20-2011 07:15 AM

Be a butterfly. Use a straw as your proboscis (Spelling?) It's their mouth thing. Use a blanket of some sort as wings, and you have to take at least 50 steps to get somewhere, because butterflys never seem to fly in a straight line anywhere.

emmawantsdares 07-27-2011 04:59 PM

be a rabbit, hop around with bunny ears and eat only carrots for 24 hours. :)

Forestpup 07-29-2011 01:06 AM

you get to be a wolf you must do all the things before that are for dogs. and watch tv for two hours. though every time you see a dog on the tv you get very territorial and mark your territory. meaning you must pee and leave it there. you may choose where you mark but it may not be in the toilet.

please for me as long as i'm not a cat. i don't like cats at all.

Mark-ward 08-03-2011 09:04 AM

You are a Rooster! you have to strip naked and put a pair of red underwear on your head, then sticky tape strands of tolet paper to your arms for feathers! then do the chicken dance, on one foot!

Before you can change back you must -

* Peck a bowl of cereal! (Roosters dont have hands!)
* Masterbate while admiring your costume!
* Yell "Cock-a-doodle-doo" as your cumming

:p

Forestpup 08-03-2011 12:33 PM

just did that...must say...that was silly and fun.

for you you are a cow. make as much boy milk as you can today saving it all. then you are to drink all your milk :P

naked_dare_girl 08-03-2011 12:40 PM

you are to be a dog. wear a collar, walk on all 4s, sniff peoples asses, keep a dildo in your ass with a tail on it, wear a fur coat thats really long so it covers your ass, cut a whole in it so your tail sticks out, and goto the bathroom like a dog. Also go on walks if you can.

Forestpup 08-03-2011 12:46 PM

i don't do public, so i'm not sniffing someone's ass, and i don't have a fur coat as it goes against my moral beliefs...sorry. even if i did..why would i want to ruin it by cutting a hole in the back of it O_o

also skip me if someone posts after. next dare goes to Naked_dare_girl

emmawantsdares 08-04-2011 04:09 AM

Be a cat, you must drink milk from a sacuer, only talk in meows, lick yourself clean every 30 minutes. :P

Forestpup 08-22-2011 12:35 PM

yiou get to be a snake. only slither around for the next 20 minutes. curl up in the sun of a window as well and get some rest for atleast 5 of the minutes.

also snakes have no clothes so you shouldnt either

tytylion 08-22-2011 03:59 PM

you are a bat, blindfold yourself and navigate by asking people for directions. this last for 20mins.

Forestpup 08-27-2011 01:34 AM

you are an iguana lounge as much as you can in the sun this weekend and enjoy being lazy. oh did i mention iguana's don't have clothes on?

sorry i'm on a lizzard roll right now....if you dun wanna be iguana then you can be a cute lil puppy, first get some rope and tie your left wrist to your right leg just above the knee, and your right wrist to your left knee as well. this will force you on all fours so i hope you are prepared to stay that way. drink from a bowl and eat some goopy beef stew without your hands and enjoy being a cutie puppy

want2btied 08-27-2011 01:38 PM

u are a slug... cover yourself in something really slimy from head to toe and u cant use ur hand and legs to move around.. you must do this for 1 hour ;)

i love getting tied up so please implement that into mine ;)

tot 08-27-2011 02:33 PM

You are a peacok. Dress in a blue skirt with no shirt, or a blue dress and stick feathers in your butt. Make sure to eat everything off of the floor, especially nuts, seeds, and meat. tie your feet close together, so you waddle, and tie your hands behind your back (peacoks can't use hands!). Walk on your knees.

I want a dog. You control what I eat, how I eat, what I wear, and bathroom. Please include tv!